[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — not fulfilling what they tell

teu on Dec 31, 2017
On 11th november got offer message from club mahindra if i pay my full asf payment till 15th nov then will get voucher of rs 7, 000 for amazon/flipkart /big bazzar and life style.
On 15th november i paid full my asf and confirm with club mahindra and also confirm i need life style voucher after that i started my follow up with club mahindra via phone and email every time i had mention i need lifestyle voucher,
On 27th novemebr got message from club mahindra my amazone voucher of rs 7000 will reach before 27thdec again i started following up again i had mention every time i need lifestyle voucher evry time they confirm i will get it lifestyle voucher and on 25th november i got amazone voucher from 25th decemeber i m following up with email and on phone calls regarding my voucher, while on phone they always ask me for wait for 2 days ebry time same answer then no response and on email no response instead of mailing to manger and head member of club mahindra holidays.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2018

[Dec 31, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
This is not the experience we intended you to have. Please share your contact details and Member ID via Facebook Inbox. Kindly allow us some time to look into this and we'll get back to you with an update soon.
Updated by teu, Jan 02, 2018
Not able to login on Facebook will give u mine interaction no.[protected] &[protected]
Hope u can now resolve it...
Updated by teu, Jan 04, 2018
What happen not get any reply
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - not fulfilling what they tell