Club Mahindra Holidays — not refunded the amount paid for membership as promised

rashmirasi on Dec 21, 2017
Dear ms. Datta,
Greetings from club mahindra!
This is with reference to your club mahindra member id - 2782053.
We confirm you that your cancellation request has been raised in the system & your contract would get cancelled within 15 days. We would also like to inform you that your full refund would also get processed within the same tenure.
We sincerely regret that we were unable to retain you as our valuable member, but we are confident that at some point you will give us an opportunity to showcase our service standards & regain your confidence.
Should you at any time in the future, reconsider your decision, we shall be happy to welcome you back to the club.
Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications.
Thanking you & assuring you of our best service always.

Warm regards,

Saurabh kapoor

This was the last mail received by me on 14th december stating that my money will be refunded in 15 days.
Every time i call them., the answer is they are waiting for approval from finance department.
Wondering if they are going to keep up with the promised timeline this time.
I am also thinking of escalating this issue further.

[Dec 21, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - not refunded the amount paid for membership as promised