[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — refund of membership amount due from club mahindra

binap on Nov 27, 2017
Member ship no 2773396, had paid the amount in the month of july.17. Have asked for refund of money immediately after applying for membership from club mahindra holidays just get a auto reply that i will get the refund with 90 working days, its now more then 90 days but till today i do not know when will be getting the refund. Nobody replies to the mail and toll free no nobody answers
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2017

[Nov 27, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2017

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. We have forwarded your membership ID to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Updated by binap, Dec 18, 2017
One Mr Amar had called around end of November informing me that by 15th December the cheque will be sent to my Mumbai address, today is 18th Dec.17 still have not got any courier.
Updated by binap, Dec 19, 2017
Member ship no 2773396, Will Club Mahindra reply or call and inform me when will I get the refund.
Updated by binap, Dec 21, 2017
Just received the refund cheque. Thank you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - refund of membership amount due from club mahindra