[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — wrong advice

Anjali Pahwa on Dec 4, 2017
I have purchase your product 3rd dec today is 4th dec 2017. I am not interested to buy your product because your executive is sale is forcefully. Pls make my payment refund which is pay 37220 i favour of mahendra club through my credit card. I am requested to you pms refund my money back. Your represtative misguide me and your reviews is not also good. So pls cancel it during your cancelation period is 10days. So i have cancel it same day. So pls refund my money. I shall be very thankful to you. I hope company will understand his reputation.

Anjali pahwa
Email id is apahwa213@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2018

[Dec 04, 2017] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2017
Dear Madam,

Kindly share your contact details with us via Facebook Message and someone from the team will connect with you in regard to the concerns raised by you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Updated by Anjali Pahwa, Dec 11, 2017
Pls tell me about my complain and also my refund .My mahindra form no is oct/2017/25yrs/190792 which filled in 3rd dec and I cancelled it 4th dec 2017.I have rexeived a call from mahindra club 7 dec and he told me your refund is safe and as soon as return you. Pls tell me when my refund is credit in my card.Thanks
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Pls contact me [protected] that is my contact no
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you for sharing your contact number with us and our team will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
Club Mahindra Team
Pls tell me about my complain and my refund also.I have already told you all the things during your call .My application form no is Oct/2017/25yrs/190792.I need my refund immdiately.pls tell me status.

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra Holidays - wrong advice