[Resolved]  Club Mahindra — Membership cancellation and refund request still pending

I am Amit Kumar Nain having Member ID - 2919757 for (Go Zest Classic) which will be effective from 11/2020 to 10/2023 i.e. not even started yet.
As I wanted to cancel my membership for the same plan due to some financial problems.
I had only paid down payment amount i.e. Rs. 14850.00, and the 1st EMI was due on 7th Sept. 2020, EMI`s are on hold till 7th, Dec, 2020. But due to financial issues, i will not be able to pay my EMI`s further for the same. For the current financial crisis i even need that Rs. 14850.00 as refund for the unused membership plan. (As told by the Sales representative that i will get refund also if the membership is not used even once)
For that i requested and sent a mail on 3rd of sept. 2020, as well for the cancellation of the plan and time to time reminder for that also but nothing gained much by that also till today.
I had got 2 to 3 calls also in which they called me and asked again and again as to why i'am cancelling my membership in spite of telling continuously my financial situation.
In this pandemic time, i want to get over the financial crisis that i am going through so want to get resolved the issue as soon as possible.
Jan 27, 2021
hello, The complaint is resolved through telephonic discussion and I got my refund back within 10 days. Thank you for the kind response.
Nov 24, 2020

Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 27, 2020
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response
Hi Amit, we understand your concern and are here to help. Our team has been notified about your concern, please be assured that they will get in touch with you soon.
Jan 27, 2021
Updated by Amitnain99
Thank you, Team, for the kind response. I got my refund back on time.

Club Mahindra Holidays
    Club Mahindra Holidays Phone
    Club Mahindra Holidays Address
    Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002