[Resolved] Club Mahindra — non-refund of membership fees

agolwalkar on Apr 24, 2018
Member id 2794071
I have applied for club mahindra membership on 17-dec-17 at employees club, panipat refinery township, panipat vide application no oct/2017/25yrs/190382. I was offered 10% discount and few other gifts and thus i have paid full membership amount of rs. 3, 61, 980.0 at the time of application vide credit card & cheque.
During the discussion on 17-dec-17 mr. Himanshu, sales executive of club mahindra explained that as i am paying full membership amount at the time of joining, i shall get discount of 10% with other benefits and also the yearly maintenance charges shall be fixed for next 25 years which is around rs. 17, 000.0.
Later another executive of club mahindra from mumbai confirmed that this maintenance charge is not fixed and shall increase with cpi. I then sent an e-mail to club mahindra on 20-dec-17 to cancel my membership as we are kept in dark by the sales executive mr. Himanshu of club mahindra by offering fixed maintenance charges for next 25 years.
Then lot of phones and personal meetings were conducted by club mahindra to somehow continue the membership and the executives were trying to convince with some other fake offers.
Then after long follow-up and denial, on 16-jan-18, i got conformation e-mail from club mahindra that my cancellation request has been processed.
To my surprise after over 4 months, i still haven’t received my refund back and club mahindra is saying they will take another one month to process my refund.
This is big harassment to me and my family as our money is not refunded and also they are not taking about the interest we are losing for such long period.
Kindly arrange to process our refund request along with payable interest.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2018

[Apr 24, 2018] Club Mahindra Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2018
This is not the experience we wanted you to have with us, Mr. Golwalkar. We have made a note of your membership ID and the concern raised. Let us check the status of your case and we will connect with you shortly to provide an update.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
    Club Mahindra - non-refund of membership fees