CN Immigration Services — untrustworthy and unprofessional behaviour

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ages on Dec 17, 2018
I am Dr Arpit Gaur from Delhi.
I have applied for skilled independent migration scheme for Australia which includes PR visa for me and spouse visa for my wife from CN immigration services.
I have already made all my payments in full to CN IMMIGRATION SERVICES PRIVATE LTD in september 2018 and got a legal agreement with them for their services.
Agreement was made by team leader ASHWANI. he told me it will take 6 months after start of my process to get to Australia.
I have been alloted a case manager named POOJA since October 12th.
Till date it has not been explained to me the complete process of PR visa filing for Australia.
I have forwarded all required documents and my IELTS score to my case manager and no positive response has been given to me.
I have not received any call back from ASHWANI or POOJA regarding my PR visa Filling.
They have stopped picking up my calls.
I have mailed them numerous times but response to email is seldom.
I told them to change my case manager explaining her incapability of handling my case, no response received from their side.
it seems that they are cheating and deliberately wasting my time by not completing my visa process after taking complete amount for their services.
I strongly feel CN immigration services has kept me in dark regarding the process of PR visa, they have taken money from me on pretext of providing me job in Australia, I got a call from Australian number stating i will be provided job there and CN immigration arranged that call.
Even after numerous emails, they did not tell me what exactly are they doing with my documents.
they say they are forwarding my documents to some authority but to which and whom, they have no response.
I feel cheated and agonized by this unresponsive behaviour of CN immigration, I feel I have wasted my money and precious time because of false promises made by CN immigration.
Till the time money was not paid to them everyday i used to get a call, now they don't pickup the phone or seldom reply to emails, want them to clearly
state if they are a legitimate company who can provide me with services they promised in the timeline they gave me and explain me the complete process with transparency or else refund my money completely.
Dr. Arpit Gaur

untrustworthy and unprofessional behaviour

[Dec 18, 2018] CN Immigration Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0