Cnbc Awaaz — fake products being sold using authentic brand logo
1. Order ID: [protected] (3 Sun Glasses) Date: 8-Apr-2018
2. Order ID: [protected] (2 Sun Glasses) Date: 22-Mar-2018
3. Order ID: [protected] (1 Sun Glass) Date: 20-Mar-2018
As per the complaint details provided above, i had ordered in total of 5 Ray Ban Sunglasses from the reputed e-commerce website. All the website clearly showcased the authenticity & Trustpay check which secures the customer from any fake products and foul play. There are multiple question posted by some customers that these products are fake, to which the consumer help line have themselves posted the replies stating that they do not encourage such activity and all the products sold are authentic and genuine. However, i think this brand is only trying to put all these policies and protection guarantee just to ensure they abide by the Government mandates & laws. As they do not have any interest if the consumers are getting cheated or duped by fake products. The boldest part of this eCommerce website, is that they are openly using all the details that a Original Product does such as Brand Logo, Product Code, Original Price of the product, Authenticity of the product, protected under Trustpay etc.
Despite of bringing this to their notice, they are still selling the same products while i am writing this mail. Please find attached document named "Still Selling" as on today`s date. This clearly indicates that the website are purposely doing this business in order to dupe the customers and make a heft profit out of it.
When this fraudulent activity was brought to light, they just tried to bury this issue by giving in illogical statements such as:
1. Sir we do not perform any check of the products dispatched, as we trust our vendors.
2. On asking for a replacement, they boldly said "We do not have any replacement policy", this is because they knew they will not be able to bare the cost of the original sunglasses while their return/replacement policy clearly indicates that the faulty products would be replaced.
3. I even went a step ahead by stating that, i do not want anything to be replaced/refunded if they agree that they would call out every of those cutomers who have been cheated with these products and give them their money back. This too they did not agree to do so.
These website is clearly doing a malicious activity of cheating our very own citizen and a stricter action should be taken in-order to help them understand that the law-and-order still existing in this country to protect its citizen and not one could ever cheat them.
NOTE: All of the above details are well documented in the attached filed along with the Date and time of the system for comparison.
Please do let me know, should you need any additional information or clarification on the same.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|