Cnbc Awaaz — money debit but not credit in beneficiary account

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Arun071284 on Jan 27, 2019
My name arun kumar sharma i used sbi bhim pay and transfer 5000 rupees. Amount cut but not crediting beneficiary account. Date is 10/1/2019, account number is - sbi-[protected]. Transtation numbers is upi/dr/[protected]/iaams/ubin/[protected]/ar. Number of complain done but no response from bank site. False mail sent by bank that amount is credit.
Please help me

Notifications
Sign out

Cnbc Awaaz — money debit but not credit in beneficiary account

Arun071284 on Jan 27, 2019

My name arun kumar sharma I used sbi bhim pay and transfer 5000 rupees.amount cut but not crediting beneficiary account .Date is 10/1/2019, account number is -sbi-[protected]. Transtation numbers is UPI/DR/[protected]/iAAMS/ubin/[protected]/ar.number of complain done but no response from bank site.false mail sent by bank that amount is credit .
Please help me
Arun kumar sharma

Comments

My self s.raza shafi, i leaved in hyderabad,
Axis bank loan department has giving falls information n make me fool, n now nobody is responding me im calling so many time they dont pick my phone too, plz help me on this, plz cal.me on [protected]
My self s.raza shafi, i leaved in hyderabad,

Cnbc Awaaz - money debit but not credit in beneficiary account

Company:Cnbc Awaaz