Cnbc Awaaz — thrice replace display by applecare still facing same problem

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Munavvar1507 on Dec 12, 2018
Hey I submitted my iPhone X on 30th oct problem r many like ( Face ID not working, network issues, phone overheating problem with warning on screen of overheating front camera not working properly device freezes and hanging issues)and I get back on 16th nov service centre told me sir your screen replaced all the problem got resolved after 1 week I faced same problem then ur service centre take my device and again replace my screen and now on last Saturday I deposit my handset for same problem this time I got call from apple care that sir ur screen is supposed to b replace we don’t have screen on stock it will take some time . I want ans how many time u guys replace my screen and I am facing this problem again and again. Somewhere on news I saw an article that i[censored]r Face ID is not working then apple is replace the device. But this is the 3rd time I m facing problems but there isn’t any resolution for that plz help me. I am fade up with ur pathetic service plz resolve my problem I don’t wanna visit service centre again and again. I think purchasing of iPhone was my biggest mistake. Earlier I was using iPhone 7 . But I m frank that iPhone X is really sit. On this I m attaching my all job sheet for all detail. I am waiting for ur rep.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Cnbc Awaaz - thrice replace display by applecare still facing same problem

Company:Cnbc Awaaz