CNR Herbs — quick relief for my psoriasis

kingsha921 on Sep 26, 2017
In my opinion dr. C. N. Rajadurai is absolutely the best doctor i know of. I have suffered from psoriasis for more than 2 years. I saw multiple doctors, in the early part of december i was referred to dr. C. N. Rajadurai. A through a friend and her doctor. Believe me i was at my wits end before i saw dr. C. N. Rajadurai. I was treated for psoriasis, i don't have psoriasis, i was told i had gerd, extremely minor if any, etc. Etc, etc. Test after test proved nothing and found nothing. Of course that was good, any, his staff is wonderful as well. Go!!!
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is a great practice! I highly recommend Dr. C.N.Rajadurai and his staff. They are all extremely knowledgeable, accessible, caring, and make it easy to schedule appointments. There is rarely a wait and I appreciate the extreme efficiency with which their office is managed. their treatment for psoriasis is very good and worthful.
I saw TV advertisement and I visited cnr herbs for my psoriasis disease. I met Dr.C.N.Rajadurai and he examined me very nicely and gave me medicines. after taking medicines I found improvement in my disease and now It gives good results. aim very much thankful to Dr.C.N.Rajadurai.

CNR Herbs - quick relief for my psoriasis