Coca‑Cola Company Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Coca‑Cola Company

Having problems with Coca‑Cola Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Coca‑Cola Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Coca‑Cola Company

Coca‑Cola Company Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 2653

Coca‑Cola Company reviews & complaints page 40

i have got email of winning the prize of 980,000 from coca cola company..........
they say i have to provide you some details to get my prize as your bank support their
financial system..............
they have also send me a form with your banks reference to fill.
please acknowledge me about this that its true or false......
i will be very thankful to you for confirmation.........
please inform me on [protected]@gmail.com as soon as possible.........
I have got email of winning the prize of One Million British Pounds from BBC International Lottery they said i have to provide you some details to get my prize as your bank support their
financial system...
they have also send me a form with your banks reference to fill.
please acknowledge me about this that its true or false...
i will be very thankful to you for confirmation...
please inform me on [protected]@yahoo.com as soon as possible...

COCA COLA PROMO DEPARTMENT
    Coca-Cola Great Britain
    1 Queen Caroline Street
    AHammersmith London
    SW6 9HQ.

Dear Winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 13 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions, Coca Cola Promo Award felicitate with you and your family.

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Coca Cola Promo AwardLottery internet user's.
    I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners. Hence all has been set for the diplomat ( Mr.David Williams )to proceed with the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provided to this office. Our diplomat ( Mr.David Williams ) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of (£750,000.00 GBP ). Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by ( Coca Cola Promo Award Live Lottery Board ) therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is Rs.24,500 INRonly for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian Custom upon the Arrival of the delivery officer whom is Diplomat Mr.David Williams to your Country India before he can be able to take a flight down to your State Residence.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, you are advice to make available the required Rs.24,500 INR when he arrives your Country India to enable him fulfill the Formalities to the Indian Customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass Custom's Clearance without hesitation.

We advise you keep your winnings news confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our diplomat.

Please note that your custom will demand for the list charges below:
    Custom Clearance Fees : 10,000 INR
    Registration Of Package : 8,000 INR
    Immigration Charges : 6,500 INR
    TOTAL AMOUNT = 24,500 INR

DISPATCH DETAILS
    BRITISH AIRWAY FLIGHTS DETAILS
    DEPARTURE TIME: 6:50 PM UK Time Date: 3RD/SEPT/2012
    ARRIVAL TIME: 9:35AM India Time Date: 4TH /SEPT/2012

Flight No: British Airways BA0257.

According to our flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrive in INDIA after the Submission of the 24,500inr then our Diplomat will take a local flight or any other possible means to your state where he can locate your designated address, the Diplomat (Mr.David Williams ) will also assist you cash your winning cheque in any of your Local Bank and lodge it in your account and then take photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Kindly note that Mr.David Williams will instruct you on how to make cash deposit of Rs. 24,500/INR to India Custom which is compulsory before our representative DiplomatMr.David Williams can leave the International Airport to your State Home Contact Address given to him failure to do so Custom will send him back to U.K.

Note: That you have to fill this form below and return it as soon as possible for quick attention.

Receiver's Name:
    Receiver's Address:
    Telephone Number:
    Country:
    State:
    A scan copy of your photo:

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you. The Diplomat ( Mr.David Williams ) will also assist you to any of your Local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Once again congratulations from the Coca Cola Promo Award Board your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Please Call me if you have any Misunderstanding

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
    Executive Director Sir. Muhtar Kent.
    (Coca Cola Promo Award Live Lottery Inc).
    Tel. No: +(44)[protected] .

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Please don't print this Email unless you really need.
    Aug 13, 2020

dear sir, i have winning inr-500000.00gbp pound. I have given all the payment toclearing this amout , but atlast, the convertion charge of reserve bank of india, is going to deposit,then my pick pocketingby thives,so donot deposist this amount,respected sir please pay this payment to rbi,sir please help me. Iwill respectly to say this, please pay this amount, iwill given one cores to them ho will pay this.when my winning amount have been transfering in my acccount. Thanking you
      Aug 13, 2020
      Dear sir, i want to not no this, i will be alive or death, because i have no money, once they says this true to send your money in your account, so, i will confused that i will alive or death, but they finally a says, deposit service charge of rs-8700/-, but i have no money to given to them, because i have already deposit all the things of my house to mahajan, inthis time i have no money to given anyboby, because i have no money for eating lunch, so i will once a day, sir please help me,
      Dear sir i am shivdan singh, coca cola 2012 international award promo uk claim and further details. please help and send me.ID e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Ref : Batch No- T112,
        Date MF - 29.07.2012 11:09

I have bought a MAAZA 200 ml Tet Pack for drink. But while I start to drink I feel a very ordinary taste (like wasted rasmalai sweet) and I vomited in the spot. I complaint the shop owner and he gave me another pack to drink. But the 2nd one also the same. Then the owner called the the Dealer/ distributor over telephone.

Details of DISTRIBUTOR/ DEALER

M/S M.D. ENTERPRISE,
        Thana Road, Purana Patty,
        Sivasagar-785640, State -Assam,
        Telephone No[protected], Mobile No- [protected],
        TIN No-[protected])

That Sir, the Dealer/ distributor told the shop owner that "he did not make the Maaza in their home" nor "he had any responsibility regarding any complaint of the such product".

That Sir, after drinking the few drops of Maaza, I am feeling very uneasy and visited to our family doctor for treatment of food poison. I am very much surprised that how the company sale such ordinary/damaged product, which were manufactured on 29.07.2012 and played with life of consumer. I also give the details of the product below for your ready reference :

Product - MAAZA 200 ML
        Date MF - 29.07.2012 21:09
        Batch No - T112
        Trade No[protected]

Name of Shop - VINOD PAN SHOP
        Date of Purchase from Dealer - 06.08.2012,
        Bil No - 3501

I hope your prestigious company will take the matter seriously do needful against the complaint.

With Regards

W. RAHMAN
        DARBAR ROAD
        SIVASAGAR, ASSAM
        PIN-785640
        [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir :
          Thyis is regarding the gift money they say that I got from coca cola promotion prize got selected randomly @ 500,000 British pounds. Ias It possible that way to get without buying any ticket? Thanks JP
          Aug 13, 2020

Sir i bought a coca cola from restaurant. It is 1.25 litre . Its price was 42 rupees but the shopkeeper charged me 45 rupees. And when i take the consumer court's name. They laugh at me and said that go anywhere as you want. I need full justice.

all coca cola — extra charges

Dear Sir/Madam,I am sick and tired of paying extra money to the shopkeepers for cold drinks in nanded As all of them charge more than the amount printed on the Cold drink bottles.They say they charge us for chillingPlease help us regarding this matter. how to complaint about them we have no choice are you going to take any action on them this subject is decreasing your sale we love your product but if this matter going any long we have change our preferances
            Sir i[censored] seal that restaurant. I will be happy.

21st July i received an email from coca cola company there said my email id won 1 million pound gbp & they are required my detail. i sent my details. on 17 th July [protected] called me but i did not received this call. this number sent me a msg - my parcel arrive in India, Indra Gandhi airport, from delivery officer diplomat Mike John. today i see an e mail from this company- my winning prize parcel reached, they also said we arrange customs fee for this parcel.This parcel contains a draft(1 million gbp),a hp laptop,2 blackberry phone.
              Here i want to know this is fake? what i do?

Coca Cola — BLACK MALING

SIR,
              SIX BEFORE I GOT THE MSG THAT I WON A PRIZE CONTACT TO MR.BILLY IS GIVEN .I SEND THE MAIL TO HIM HE ASK MY DETAILS I SEND THOSE AND NOW ASK THAT PAY 24750 TO HIS ACCOUNT OTHER WISE I WILL ARREST YOU HE SAID. PLEASE SAVE ME.

Dear Sirs,

I worked for Coke from 6th May 2002 till 15th Nov 2003 for which i have my Form 16 furnished by the organisation.

During this tenure i worked for Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Co (P ) Ltd (6th May 2002 till 31st March 2003) having the employee number as 1493 registered for PF at Bangalore - Mysore Road

Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Co Private Limited ( 1.04.2003 till 15.11.2003) registered for PF at Madurai Tamilnadu.

I have given my PF withdrawal during 2008 at coimbatore office since i worked at salem and my head office is based at Coimbatore.

But the concern team missed my PF documents; in spite of repeated follow up they end up saying to resend the documents. so resent the PF documents on 19th April 2012 to Coimbatore Vilankurichi office to Coke.

They didn't have relevant details of my PF number and when i asked they where clueless and i sent to PF details. then they found my salary was operated from bangalore office.

When i checked the bangalore office they said it is paid only up to 31.03.2003 for which i have required mails.

But when i checked with the HR they are saying it will get processed fully but the bangalore HR team has clearly mentioned they have paid only up to 31st March 2003 and the concern person has processed for the same for which no details was given and by bank account got credited Rs.16427/- on 1st August 2012.

But i have paid around Rs.9169 as employee contribution between 6th May 2002 till 15th November 2003 and in spite of my contribution i hope Employer contribution also should be equal to the amount and plus last 10 years Interest at the least if you take it for 8.5% it comes to around Rs.41500/- but i don't find the company people are neither bothered to take my call or they are bothered to revert my mail.

Need your support to solve the same.

Concern Company Employees Name, Number, Email Id enclosed.

1. Sudharson Thangaraj - [protected]@coca-cola.com - [protected]
                2. T.S.Kalyani - [protected]@coca-cola.com - [protected]
                3. Narendrakumar - [protected]@coca-cola.com - [protected]

I don't have any compliance on any individual i would only request you to help and process my full payment.

Enclosing all mail coversation between the team.

Kamal Kishore

OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS
                  MUMBAI ZONE I, NEW CUSTOM HOUSE,
                  BALLARD ESTATE, MUMBAI – 1

Our Ref: F. No. S/[protected]
                  Your Ref: S. No. /[protected]

Dear ,

Your Diplomat (John Harry) just arrive at the Mumbai International Airport with your claim won prize of 500,000.00 GBP from COCA COLA COMPANY ENGLAND , United Kingdom. But on Diplomat ( John Harry ) arrival there seem to be slight complications which are quite unforeseen and necessary in the course of the fund delivery at the airport. It have proved difficult in our bid to carry out the delivery some minutes ago. This is really surprising because we didn't have a hint of this before hand, we might have informed you on time.

Be rest assured that on provision of their requirements 8,200.00INR and also a scan copy of any ID proof, modalities to speed up the deliver will begin. This is all i can assure because without providing the necessary requirements, the Custom Authority will not release the hold on your fund. Also be informed that all UK taxes and shipment fees has been paid by ( COCA COLA COMPANY ENGLAND Award Promotions).

Also,it must has come to your notice that India is not a free port landing country; therefore you are required to pay for the custom duty and airport clearing charges which is 18,200.00INR only for the clearing/registration of your parcel from custom . The delivery officer (JOHN HARRY) will personally present to you all the winning supporting documents, compensation funds and winning certificate as soon as the clearing charges of 18,200.00INR is paid by you.

International Passport of diplomat John Harry attached.

Mr. Deeo Kumar
                  Customer Officer

JOHN HARRY PASSPORT..jpg
                  256K View Download
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  100% fake. Go ahead if you want to burn money.

sir,i got a mail i won 500000 pounds and its sponsered from coca cola company.its a true mail or not,
                    PO Box 1010,Liverpool
                    L70 1NL,United Kingdom,

Dear Winner,

We want you to remove every skepticism from your mind because this award is legitimate from COCA COLA COMPANY ENGLAND,
                    Your Email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our Online lottery bonanza from the prestigious COCA COLA ONLINE PROMOTION. Thus, making you the winner of the sum of 500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling’s).
                    This is to let you know that this online world e-mail draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000 company e-mail addresses, 30,000,00 individual e-mail addresses from over 40 networks and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web.
                    Please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email so that we can have a precise and comprehensive record of our winners and also provide you On how you will receive your winning amount.

Your prize cheque has been vaulted safely with our corresponding Bank prior to your readiness to complete your claims and would be presented to you after verification of the data requested below.
                    WINNING NUMBER:
                    To proceed with your claims, you would be required to fill the Verification Form below completely and return back to us immediately.

Fill Out This Form
                    1. Full Names:Mathew Joseph
                    2. Your Full Address: Monippally(h)Kezhuvankulam,Pala,Kottayam Dist,Kerala.PIN:686584
                    3. Your Age: 28years
                    10.Winning Email Address: [protected]@gmail.com
                    11. Your Mobile Number:[protected]
                    DECLARATION:

I_mathew joseph HEREBY
                    DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE__12/08/2012________
                    (YOUR FULLNAMES)mathew joseph______

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the COCA COLA PROMO TEAM ENGLAND.

Prof.Alex Kingston and Mr. Martins Dole,
                    Past Winner in Coca Coca Company Online Promo England,

CLAIM AGENT NAME DR. Henry Mark
                    E-mail: [protected]@live.com
                    TELL : [protected]

Sincerely yours,
                    Dr. Henry Mark.
                    COCA COLA GAMES/LOTTERY COORDINATOR.

From The Coca Cola Company Promo.
                    Kindly Contact Your Claims Agent Dr. Henry Mark Through This
                    Email: [protected]@live.com
                    Claim Your (£500,000.00) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Now.

GIVE ME A REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
                    THANKING YOU
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    the same mail also come to my email id... the mail come to my email id at sep13 2012. how is it possible?

Sir 14 August 2012 04:10pm i have receive a massage "YOUR MOBILE HAS WON YOU 250.000 POUNDS IN 2012 COCA-COLA UK INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE TO SEND YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ID TO:[protected]@live.com" so what can i do to get my prize money this is true and false pl z tell me help me My Name is Furqan Uddin My Email ID is [protected]@yahoo.com my Cell NO is [protected] =0091
                      Aug 13, 2020

int`l mobile draw — prize claim

sir i have recieved a massage on 19.12.2008 but not prize yet please contact me mobile no [protected] or write me on email thanking you

Int'l mobile draw — CLAIMING FOR PRIZE

CLAMING FOR 250, 000, 00 POUNDS MONEY

Int'l mobile draw — CLAIM FOR PRIZE

Dear sir I was informed of having won 250, 000.00 pounds in INT'L MOBILE DRAW.I was asked to contact this E-mail ID. Kindly advice me where to claim.waiting for further information.

Int'l mobile draw — PRIZE

That i received message for winning GBP 200000 which i believe is not genuine one. Kindly look into the matter for worthiness of this message...

int'l mobile — regarding prize complaint

dear sir,
                      i received a msg on my mobile([protected]) on 18.07.09, i won 200000GBP by the int'l mobile
                      Company. they say claim ur prize by dr. phili e-mail [protected]@live.com.
                      help me.
                      dear sir,
                      i received a msg on my mobile([protected]) on 1610.09, i won 600000GBP by the int'l mobile
                      Company(ORANGE MOBILE) . they say claim ur prize by [protected]@DISCUZ.ORG.
                      Pl do needful.
                      deepak rajawat

add. sanik colony pinto park morar gwalior pin 474006

moble number - [protected]

coca cola int'l mobile draw — winning of lottery

i just recieved your message that you have won the 250,000 GBP in coca cola int'l mobile draw for sponsoring S/A world cup. So,do suggest me how can i received my prize.
                      dear sir,
                      i received a msg on my mobile no.[protected] has won 200, 000.00 GBP in the 2009 shell your EMAIL:[protected]@LIVE.COM TEL:[protected] they say claim ur prize .
                      Pl do needful.
                      i have a mail07.01.2010 about 4.38pmfrom [protected]@live.com.In this sms through i know that i have won 300000gbp in the SHELL LOTTERY.but i dont know anything about this...

coca cola int'l mobile draw — regarding coca cola int'l draw

this is in reference to UK coca cola int'l mobile draw, i got the info that i won the amount of 250, 000 GBP, in my mobile. though it looks good that i won sth unexpected but i really doubt abt the draw. so plz let me know about it. is it fake or genuine????
                      do u ever have any such kind of draw?????
                      what is that?? and in the next mail i got
                      that my amount has been shifted in a temporary account in Halifax bank plc, london. and now they have sent me a page asking for my details, like name, mobile no and adres etc.
                      so plz let me know if it is a genuine one or not???????
                      i just recieved your message that you have won the 450, 000.00 POUNDS in coca cola int'l mobile draw for sponsoring S.A 2010 world cup. So, do suggest me how can i received my prize.
                      i got a msg for this mail for address
                      my mobile no is [protected]
                      i won the 500, 000us dollarsin the onhoing shell intl mobile draw for claims
                      Hello

To claim the money all you need to do is follow these steps..

Go to there website and go to the contact us tab..

If you have there email id.

Just send them a mail with your reference number..

and at the end of the mail, just write, i know your are fake!!
                      i recieved your message that you have won the 450, 000.00 POUNDS coca cola int'l draw.So suggest me how can i received my prize.
                      i want to play and claim any of my prize
                      Respected Sir,

What is this Sir? What can i do about these message. (13oct, 2010) today i got a message from MD-SHELL the message is Congratulation you have won 250, 000.00 POUNDS in SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAW, to claim your prize AT E-mail:[protected]@live.co.uk .It is true or fake .What are the fruther steps about these too.if i got the prize how can i receive it?
                      MY Address is

#153, W.NO.16, Street No.9,
                      ADARSH NAGAR, SIRHIND
                      Disst. FATEHGARH SAHIB(PUNJAB)
                      CONTACT NO. [protected]
                      Email ID:- [protected]@gmail.com
                      please reply that its true or not .

Thank you Sir.

i just bought a maaza 600 ml pet bottle from maaza store in sector 4 nerul west navi mumbai as soon as i opened a strong pungent smell was first thing i got which smelled like mixture of chemicals and after drinking made me uneasy, i have mentioned the batch no n details below request you to pls do the needful

maaza 600 ml
                        coco cola company
                        batch no113 WD
                        mfg 18/07/12 10.32

regards
                        nitesh
                        [protected]@hotmail.com
                        Aug 13, 2020

I have received a mail that you have owned Rs.7,00,000GBP in our Lucky draw of Coca-Cola and Mr.Johnharry our Diplomat will give the Parcel to you in India on 13th Aug
                          Now i got a call from this number [protected] that i am in IG Airport ,Delhi and deposit the 12000/- for custom clearance in this A/c-[protected],Mr.Rajkumar M.Mouya and will proceed to Orissa with parcel
                          I want to know this is true or False

i have got a massage from coca cola uk draw ,sender mobile no.[protected].i want a srtict action about this massage, otherwise i m complaint in police.and the massage is :- ('[protected] your mobile no. has won 750,000 GBP from coca cola uk draw .to recieve your prize, name, address,age number email id to [protected]@live.com")

Coca cola UK Draw — Draw prize

i receive sms from CCUK international Draw and tell me i have won 980000 pounds. my name is syed imran, my cell no is [protected] and my emial address is [protected]@yahoo.com. I am waiting for your answer. Thanks
                            i receive sms from CCUK international Draw and tell me i have won 750, 000 GBP. my name is sanjay Kumar Choudhary, my cell no is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I am waiting for your answer. Thank
                            i have got a massage from coca cola uk draw, sender mobile no.[protected].massage is :- ('[protected] your mobile no. has won 750, 000 GBP from coca cola uk draw .to recieve your prize, name, address, age number email id to [protected]@live.com") my mame is kamal sharma sutari kurd near railway satishon hoshiarpur

i have got a massage from coca cola uk draw, sender mobile no.[protected].i want a srtict action about this massage, otherwise i m complaint in police.and the massage is :- ('[protected] your mobile no. has won 750, 000 GBP from coca cola uk draw .to recieve your prize, name, address, age number email id to [protected]@live.com")
                            please give me my prize my contact details [protected]...

i kiran hav got msg from cococola saying dat i hav won prize money from them and i already paid 100000Rs and they are asking me to pay more 198320Rs
                            FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
                            RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
                            106 GROSVENOR
                            SQUARE NEW DELHI W1A1AE
                            INDIA.

OUR REF: RBI68/404/2011
                            FILE NO: RBINW/00971/712
                            YOUR REF: KIRAN/14/95
                            DATE:... 14TH/ SEPTEMBER /2012.

is this true whether any tranctions had hapend to my account from RBI
                            I have got a message from coca cola draw, sender mobile no . [protected]. i want a strict action about this message the message is from [protected] that your mobile no . has won 750, 000 GBP from coca cola uk draw to receive your prize, send name, address, age, number, email id to [protected]@live.com ... my contact details [protected].. name kuldip kaur, address H.NO 61 thana city kapUrthala punjab, age 38, number [protected] email id darshan.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir
                              I piyush kumar srivastav want to inform you that today i had bought a bottle of coca cola & i find some dangerous Algae & Bacteria in a bottle of coca cola.it can be very harmful for my health so i have decided to go in Consumer forum & Media for this harmful activity of coca cola

Thanking you Piyush kumar srivastav
                              piyush.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Aug 13, 2020

I received a sms stating that I have won a lottery by Coco Cola Uk and I need to write a mail to them to claim the prize amount of 850000 GBP. Yesterday I received call from [protected] and today I received a call from [protected] and later a call from [protected] stating she is Anita Singh from Custom Clearance Office, and I need to pay Rs. 20,850/- towards custom clearance.

Can you please trace these numbers and do something about this sort of fake lottery. Lot of people in and around our place have been trapped by these people and lost a lot of money in the name of custom clearance, TDS and so on.

Coca Cola — LOTTERY PRIZE

SIR,
                                PRIOR TO THIS I HAVE MADE 4 COMPLAINTS TO YOU BUT WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME . WITH A GREAT HOPE I HAVE TAKEN HELP FROM YOU BUT YOU ARE HAVING THE POWER BUT WHY NOT HELPING I DON'T KNOW.
                                SIR DR. WHITE IS NOT LISTENING TO ME AND SAYING THAT THE BANKER IS ARRIVING ON 8 FEB 2010 .AD AT ANY COST I HAVE TO GO TO MUMBAI AND GIVE HIM 50,000 RS.
                                I AM A CITIZEN OF YOUR RESPECTED COUNTRY AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HELPED BY A GOVERNMENT CONSUMER BOARD.
                                PLEASE HELP ME AND TALK TO DR. FRANK WHITE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                                I received u sms please send me more information

--Dear Sir

namashkar !!!

My self deepak das, son of Mr Lingaraj Das .adress- 44 bansal niwas, p/s- kadma, Dist -East singbhum , city-Jamshedpur, State- Jharkhand. 831005 wants to make a complain against Mr Suraj Singh , SBI acount no-[protected] (bareilly indranagar,codeno-8063).
                                  such person make me fool regarding a cocacola award winning prize. I deposited Rs 19500 on 06th aug 2012 for custom charge of my prizes. Also One person name Mr. philip call me monday Mob no-[protected] he said that he is the diplomat of coca cola company. after deposit the money they are not picking up the phone .As a poor man they made me fool in this regard.Is it possible to get my money back ?

When I went through the net i found a lots of complain in this regard from all over the country. So its a request to get this complains infront of public forwhich a lot of people can save from fraud. Please check below for all the details.

Thanks & Regards
                                  Deepak Das
                                  M-[protected]

details .

From: COCA-COLA COMPANY AWARD POROMTION UK <[protected]@xbmail.com>
                                  Subject: DIPLOMAT MARK PHILIP ARRIVAL NOTIFICATION TO INDIA‏ ON MONDAY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
                                  To: [protected]@ymail.com
                                  Date: Saturday, August 4, 2012, 8:33 AM

COCA-COLA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT CENTER,LONDON 30/ 32 POOL STREET CARNATION LIVERPOOL LL55 2AS UNITED KINGDOM,
                                  COCA-COLA COMPANY UK (DISPATCH UNIT)
                                  ATTN: Winner,

We have confirmed your details and verification. We have chosen second option for you (CASHIERS DRAFT )A winning Draft has been issued in your name by Coca Cola online world E-mail draws and we are pleased to inform you that you will be receiving your package containing the sum of (£1,000,000.00GBP)(one Million Great Britain Pounds)and
                                  original copy of your winning certificate, Fund Release Order, Money Laundering protection, Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British government and a Mini Microsoft computer by our delivery agent (Diplomat Mr. MARK PHILIP) after all document must have been endorsed via, International Diplomatic Delivery(IDS) United Kingdom department in which your winnings has been sent for delivery to your residence in India.

Our representative/delegate will deliver your prize won in Draft to your home address as well as other legal document along with Mini Microsoft computer .For your information Your winning draft has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it’s been delivered to you and there are some document you have to sign after you have receive the prize.

Please take note of the departure/arrival details of our diplomatic officer who will be coming over to your country to effect the safe delivery of your winning Draft of GBP 1,000,000.00 Pounds to your residence.
                                  PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING CONSIGNMENT.

1. Full name..............
                                  6. Occupation.............
                                  7. Country................
                                  8.Winning E-mail Address..............
                                  9.Your City[protected]

Note that all certificates and documents as regards to the origin of the fund will be handed over to you together with the consignment as soon as it is cleared from the Airport.

The Diplomatic Officer, Mr Mark Philip will be Arriving India on MONDAY you are to provide him a copy of your ID proof ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY ANY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF) to enable him identify you before he will deliver your winning prize to you,Below is his flight information:

SENIOR DIPLOMAT
                                  Name: Mr.MARK PHILIP
                                  Age: 43-Years
                                  Nationality:England
                                  Country Of Resident: England
                                  Email:[protected]@w.cn
                                  UK Departure Date: 5TH Of August being Sunday2012 (DEPARTING TIME 12: 45PM)
                                  India Arrival Date: 6TH Of August being Monday 2012 (ARRIVING TIME 9:00AM)

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CO-OPERATE WITH OUR DIPLOMAT , FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID ANY DELAY IN HANDLING OVER YOUR WINNING DRAFT TO YOU, BECAUSE HE HAS A VERY LIMITED TIME TO SPEND IN INDIA, SO THAT HE CAN PROCEED TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THE SAME ASSIGNMENT.
                                  Important Note:
                                  This charges is payable in INR to the airport authorities only upon the arrival of your winning parcel, to enable them issue the landing clearance certificate and release your winning parcel to the diplomat. We wish to let you know also that the
                                  Coca cola

Company of England have already paid for the shipment cost of your winning parcel to India,

Therefore, upon the arrival of our diplomat to India, your winning parcel (Certified Bank Draft and other vital documents) will be in the custody of the India Airport Authorities for proper clearance and issuance of the clearance document and you will be responsible to pay the clearance fee to them so that they can release your parcel to the diplomat without any delay.
                                  Following our procedures and experience, we wish to let you know that you are going to be responsible to pay the clearance charges/fees to the India Airport Authorities at the port of Arrival of our diplomat.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
                                  Your Winning prize Draft is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is being remitted to you. This means that the above customs clearing charges cannot be deducted from the prize Draft and hence must be provided by you before your prize can be released by the India Airport Authority. Your prize will be handed over to you under the protection of "Non-deduction/Indemnity Insurance Contract Bond".

For any query or question, please contact our 24 hours customer care services number:Tell:[protected]

Do acknowledge the receipt of this mail and congratulations once more from the board of directors
                                  Coca-Cola
                                  Company Promotion England 2012.

On Mon, 8/6/12, [protected]@irbionline.org.in <[protected]@irbionline.org.in> wrote:

From: [protected]@irbionline.org.in <[protected]@irbionline.org.in>

Jeevan Bharati Building 6th Floor Connaught Place,
                                  New Delhi 110001

6TH August,2012.
                                  Attn: Mr.DEEPAK DAS,

We are writing to notify you that we received a winning draft of
                                  (1.000,000.00GBP)bearing your name (Mr.DEEPAK DAS) issued by the
                                  Coca-Cola Company Int'L promo England,Via the processing officer
                                  (Mr.Mark Philip)Your winning draft has to be endorse and stamp by the
                                  ministry of finance Department before we can proceed with immediate
                                  transfer of your winning fund into your personal Bank account
                                  details,You are requested to pay a total fee of (68,200INR)
                                  (1) ENDORSEMENT CHARGES : 19,950 INR
                                  (2) LEGALIZATION CHARGES : ,16,600 INR
                                  (3)CONVERSION CHARGES:24,650INR
                                  TOTAL CHARGES : 61,200.INR
                                  That is called Endorsement, Legalization and conversion fee.
                                  for the endorsement, legalization and conversion charges. as soon as we
                                  receive this payment confirmation from you,your winning draft will be
                                  endorse and it will be ready for transfer without any delay,kindly treat
                                  this mail with a matter of high priority. Note: A copy of this email
                                  also forwarded to the processing officer for further assistance, we look
                                  forward to serve you better. Contact(Mr.Mark Philip) who deposited the
                                  draft with us and ask him on how you can make the payment.Please fill up
                                  the remittance form and return it back for proper verification/transfer
                                  of your winning fund.
                                  Fill the full details of your bank account.
                                  1) Your Full Name(s):

United Kingdom
                                  Tell:[protected]
                                  Fax: [protected]

award winner — charges

i won award you send email ,diamond internation courier also send mail but certificate of draft sending process my address to charge say yes or no ,or you pay service charge diamond courier please tell me information completely

THE COCA COLA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD — Tell me the way to receive my award

There is a mail send from coca cola co. that I am win some 0.5 million pounds. sir please tell me the way to receive the award and where do i send the verification from.

My email details ,,,

THE COCA COLA COMPANY

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
                                  DEPT COCA COLA AVENUE
                                  STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON.
                                  SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM

ATTENTION : WINNER,

Good to hear from you regarding the COCA COLA MOBILE DRAWS. My names are Mr. Larry Goldfield am the COCA COLA Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake,Your Mobile number just won you the sum of £500,000.00 Great British Pounds and Two NOKIA mobile phones,(Nokia N97 Nseries) and (Nokia 5800 XpressMusic) in the ongoing COCA COLA MOBILE DRAWS

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (sixtheen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and Regulations

1. Winners are required to fill the Payment Release Form ,Failure to do so shall render the form invalid and winners will be disqualified.

2. Winners are required to send a scan copy of any of this document for verification, drivers license,working identity card ,government identity card or international passport for identification purposes.

3. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid Taxation, impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND, FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

(1) BENEFICIARY FULL NAME_______________
                                  (8) EMAIL ADDRESS_______________________
                                  (9) AMOUNT WON________________________
                                  (10) OCCUPATION_________________________
                                  (11) MARITAL STATUS__________________________
                                  (12)YOUR IDENTIFICATION PROOF SCAN COPY________________________________________________

As soon as you fill the form, it will be forwarded to Your payment center (United Kingdom).

Once again on behalf of members and staff of COCA COLA I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Yours Faithfully,
                                  Mr. Larry Goldfield

TEL +[protected]

FAX: +[protected]

Coca Cola — award winning amount

My Name is L,Veerappan. from Mettur Dam. My mobile number is [protected]. A message from [protected]@live.com. Your mobile phone number Won GBP 250,000.00 in the coco cola international award.
                                  The amount was deposited in the HALIFAX BANK PLC,LONDON. in the temporary account. The winning amount is delevery through the British authorised senior Dipolomat.
                                  The Dipolomat Is called to me. He is In New Delhi Airport.The customs clearance fees and registeration fees Rs.1,14,500.00. I have already paid to him by Bank transfer.He is received the money,But he is not delevery the consignment box. Once again he is asking money Rs.1,00,000.00.
                                  Then how will receive the money.Please help me sir, I will wait for your reply.
                                  Thank you! With Regards.
                                  L.VEERAPPAN.

Coca Cola — Award winning

Hello Sir
                                  few days before i received a mail from coca cola company uk. They sent me email as follows;

PO Box 1010,Liverpool
                                  L70 1NL,United Kingdom,

The Coca Cola Company Plc End Of The Year Prize Award Winner Notification.

Dear Guaranteed Award Winner,
                                  We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded final draws held on the 27th October, 2011 by Coca-Cola in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion end of the year promotion, your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won (£500, 000, 00GBP) each on the COCA COLA COMPANY PROMOTION
                                  However the results were released on the (20th of November 2011) and your email was attached to ticket number (2PYUK2011) and ballot number (UK: 51322010/111) The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of (29,031) E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from data base of the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. This Lottery is approved by the British Gambling Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gambling Regulators (IAGR).This is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

In ORDER to claim your winning prizes, You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of (£500, 000, 00GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds.
                                  Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to the claim manager for verification through email below for prompt collection of your winning fund.

Claim manager Name DR.J.T WALTER

13.Ticket No:
                                  14.Winning E-mail id:

Sir. Muhtar Kent
                                  Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
                                  The Coca-Cola Company Plc United Kingdom.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
                                  Yours faithfully, Mr. Muhtar Kent.

Note: we shall pay your claims through Bank or through diplomatic system Delivery, please contact our helpdesk urgently by phone or email for confirmation. Please quote your winning ballot number and ticket number for security reason. Customer care : [protected]
                                  MRS.JESSIE TAYLOR
                                  Management

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public
                                  especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

Please Let me know what shold i do. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

COCA COLA AWARD DEPARTMENT — receive an award

I Got a mail received from "COCA COLA AWARD DEPARTMENT"
                                  1 Queen Caroline Street
                                  Hammersmith, London W6 9HQ
                                  I won 500000 pounds. Please let me know its a true mail or not.

Narendra
                                  I m subhash sharma from Rajasthan, India.I also received such email from coca cola [protected]@xbmail.com only 2 days ago and today i received phone call from delhi, they r calling for deposite 20000Rs in particular account of SBI bank in delhi.but i know they r lier.so i refused their instruction.but i think that indian govt.must taken powerful decision against them...please take care...
                                  Name -patit paban mallik
                                  Addres-melera/barikul/bankura (WB)
                                  Mobile -[protected]/[protected]
                                  E-mail [protected]@gmail.com

Name - Hemlata Sonarnear polar wadi, Desai pura, Nandurbar...
                                  age-31
                                  goldsmith...
                                  we hv won 1.6 crore...by coca cola...
                                  we wont my price...
                                  [12:41PM, 12/29/2015] 🌟BMW🌟: HEAD OFFICE:
                                  W6 9HQ,  United Kingdom.

ATTN: (CLAIMANT OF COCA-COLA COMPANY)

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to you from our Awards Department. The 2015 Award COCA-COLA Company of England  (50th ANNIVERSARY ) is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the cheered history of this Organization. Your winning fund of  {562, 000.00 GBP} (FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) EQUIVALENT TO INDIA MONEY 5 CRORE 75 LAKHS INDIA RUPEES  is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in United Kingdom in a temporary Account and shall be sent  to you within 3 working days on the Approval of your Fund release. You will receive this fund by DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM OF PAYMENT,  the courier system of cash delivery is systems of payment were the fund will be brought to your country cash through a courier agent and delivered to you accordingly.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-Governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this 50th ANNIVERSARY  draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer draw system :This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of COCA-COLA COMPANY in it's struggle to alleviate poverty. YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND US ANY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF FOR CONFIRMATION:

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect  your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. We would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

This Department (Coca-cola Development Company 50th ANNIVERSARY Award subdivision ) will contact you with further proceedings immediately we complete formalities with ORDERING DEPARTMENT and shall release your funds to you within 48 hrs!

On behalf of my committees, congratulations.
                                  [protected][protected][protected][protected]---

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be deliver to you on the arrival date of our courier agent. Confidentiality must be maintained to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

[NOTE: CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE]

TEL:[protected]
                                  [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
                                                                                                        Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Coca-cola Development Company plc does not take responsibility for our users' personal views.
                                  Bhim

▶ Show quoted text
                                  [12:42PM, 12/29/2015] 🌟BMW🌟: HEAD OFFICE:
                                  =====================================================================

KIND ATTN, Mr.  Bhimrao,

THANK  YOU FOR NOT COOPERATING WITH OUR DIPLOMAT WHO WAS SENT TO YOUR COUNTRY TO DELIVER YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO YOU  AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT OUR COMPANY IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE TO SELECT YOU AS ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER FROM INDIA AND ALSO TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE AMOUNT, SO WE HAVE ALREADY PAID ALL THE  NECESSARY  CHARGES  REQUIRED FROM UK GOVERNMENT, SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE  YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE INDIA CUSTOM CHARGE FEE BEFORE THE DIPLOMAT PROCEED TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS GIVEN TO HIM,

HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT HAPPY OVER YOUR ATTITUDE, IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE YOU KINDLY SEND US A TERMINATION LETTER  OF DISCLAIM OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE SO THAT WE CAN DIRECT THE MONEY TO OUR LATER CLAIMS AND CHARITY HOMES THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. SOME PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED FOR THAT YOUR WINNING AMOUNT SO IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR YOUR CUSTOM CLEARANCE FEE, WE HAVE CLIENT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY WHO IS READY TO PAY FOR THE MONEY AND RECEIVE YOUR WINNING PRIZE.

NOTE: THAT THE COCA COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM, IS HEREBY INSTRUCT YOU TO RETURN THE DISCLAIM FORM, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PAY THE  INDIA CUSTOM CHARGE FEE OF CLAIMING YOUR WINNING PRIZE, AS THE INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE DIPLOMAT MR.STEVE WILSON, LISTEN IF YOU PAY LITTLE CHARGES TO RECEIVE FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS IS NOT A WASTE AND  IF YOU KNOW THE VALUE IN INDIA CURRENCY, YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING ALL THIS, SO YOU HAVE TO TRY AND PAY FOR THE INDIA CUSTOM CHARGE FEE .

WE THEREFORE ADVISE YOU TO KINDLY FILL THE DISCLAIM FORM THAT HAVE BEEN ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL AND RETURN IT BACK TO US WITHOUT MUCH DELAY IF YOU CAN NOT PAY THE  INDIA CUSTOM CHARGE FEE  BECAUSE OUR DIPLOMAT MR. STEVE WILSON, HAS ALREADY BEEN IN YOUR COUNTRY .

HOWEVER, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF THIS COMPANY HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE DISCLAIM PROCESS AND WAITING FOR THE ACCEPTANCE FROM YOUR SIDE,  WE HEREBY ADVISE YOU TO KINDLY FILL UP THE ATTACHED DISCLAIM FORM AND RETURN IT BACK TO US IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE FUND AS YOUR REQUEST IS NOT ACCEPTED BY THIS COMPANY FOR OFFICIAL REASONS.

DIPLOMAT MR. STEVE WILSON, HAS ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY.  CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY  AND HE WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW  TO  SEND HIM THE  INDIA CUSTOM CHARGE FEE FOR THE REREGISTRATION  OF YOUR PARCEL BEFORE HE WILL START COMING TO YOUR CITY OR THEY WILL CEASE YOUR PARCEL.

ACCORDING TO WHAT I EXPLAINED TO YOU BEFORE, THIS COMPANY HAS  GIVEN YOU THIS LAST OPPORTUNITY  TO RECEIVE YOUR  YOUR WINNING PRIZE  BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU TO TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO PAY THE MONEY  AFTER THAT YOUR WINNING PRIZE WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU, THIS  COMPANY HAVE GIVEN YOU THE SECOND CHANCE TO RECEIVE YOUR WINNING PRIZE, SO YOU HAVE TO PROCEED AND COMPLETE THE PROCESS OF THE REGISTRATION OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX, DON'T FAIL TO CALL WHEN THE DIPLOMAT IS WITH YOU AT YOUR HOUSE.

YOUR KINDLY CO-OPERATION WITH THE DIPLOMAT WHO IS  IN YOUR COUNTRY  TODAY.

HELP US TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

REGARDS,
                                   Kind Regards,

&n... WARNING!  WARNING!!
                                  Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
                                  You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Coca Cola Company. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no furthe
                                  [12:43PM, 12/29/2015] 🌟BMW🌟: HEAD OFFICE:
                                  W6 9HQ,  United Kingdom.

ATTN: (CLAIMANT OF COCA-COLA COMPANY)

On behalf of my committees, congratulations.
                                  [protected][protected][protected][protected]---

[NOTE: CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE]

Disclaimer:

Bhim

▶ Show quoted text

CONGRATULATIONS!!COCA-COLA MOBILE AWARD CENTRE 2012!!‏‏‏‏‏‏‏[ Ref NUMBER:UK/9420X2/04]‏‏‏

COCA COLA MOBILEDRAW 2012
                                    COCA COLA MOBILE PROMOTION, 152Z MANCHESTER UNITED,
                                    LICE PQ64YK,LONDON
                                    UNITED KINGDOM,ENGLAND.
                                    TELL:+44-[protected],
                                    FAX NUMBER: +[protected]
                                    E-MAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of your e-mail regarding the claim of your award prize value of {£500,000.00}Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Only.and two mobile phones COCA COLA CORPORATION! collects 5,000 cell phone numbers from all the cell phone network services in all over Asian and Europe countries and over twenty million cell phone numbers participated in this award promotion and seven persons from seven different countries were selected to benefit from this new year promotion and you are one of the Selected Winner.

SIR ,
                                    PLEASE INFORM ME IT'S TRUE OR NOT .

FROM :- AMIT SHIVHARE
                                    GWALIOR
                                    CO-[protected]
                                    [protected]@GMAIL.COM

Coca Cola — it is true or not

i got a messege to win 200000.it is true or not say some thing.my mobile no is [protected]
                                    my e-mailo.id is [protected]@gmail.com.

I GOT MESSAGE THAT I WON 1, 000, 000.00 GBP IN COCA COLA ANNIVERSARY 2011 MY NAME IS K.JAYA KRISHNA AND MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] IS THIS TRUE OR NOT

Coca-Cola — Is it true or not

THE COCA COLA COMPANY
                                    PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
                                    DEPT COCA COLA AVENUE
                                    SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM
                                    THE COCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

You have a confidential message from the Coca-Cola

Company, you have been awarded a grant sum of

£1,000,000.00.00GBP. Please contact the Executive

secretary, Mr Micheal Fox .Contact E-mail:[protected]@msn.com

for your claims please provide these details:
                                    Name, Age, Occupation, Address, Phone Number
                                    =====================================
                                    CONTACT THIS MAIL FOR YOUR WINNING:[protected]@msn.com
                                    ====================================
                                    Name: Mr Micheal Fox
                                    E MAIL: [protected]@msn.com
                                    Your Sincerely,
                                    Management
                                    ============================ i got the email like this so i want to know that is it true or false plz help me.

It is totally Fraud one. I too have been receiving several such mails. This is just Fraud, Once U send Details they will ask u to deposit DD or money into online account and then cheat.
                                    SIR PLEASE INFORM ME FAST .

AMIT SHIVHARE

ND PLEASE SIR, MUJE KYA KERNA CAHIYE YE BI BATANA

THIS IS THE MAIL I RECIEVE FROM THE BANK AND ALSO THE SCORN COPY OF THE TAX RECIEVE

From reserve bank of india.

To Mr Muragesh,

we are sorry for any inconveniences today which you have feel over this transaction,the reason is as a result of Anti-Terrorist Certificate which you has to provide to the bank,

so guarantee has been given to you,as soon as the payment for Anti-Terrorist Certificate is confirm the tax code will provide to you and your funds will be credited to your account without any delay.

So based on the fact that we are transferring {500,000.00 GBP}to your nominated bank account after we have converted the amount, you are therefore require to pay the sum of INR 125,500/- for the cost of Anti-Terrorist Certificate,

the reason why we are demanding this Anti-terrorist certificate is to have prove to the entire community and to the government of India that this huge amount is not meant to sponsor any terrorist activity group.

Note:any huge amount which has to be transfer through bank to bank will re-query the cost of Anti-Terrorist Certificate especially lottery prize, so that is why you are paying for this charges,

so after confirmation of this payment you don't have to pay any mount again because this is the last stage.

we know that all this will be so surprise to you but remember that you won this prize money from the Coca-cola company united kingdom as lucky winner of the year ,secondly the international community according the role and regulation of the world bank has assign that any amount which is more then 500,000.00 GBP has to be re-query the cost of Anti-Terrorist Certificate that will prove very legal to the owner, so guarantee has fully given to you that as soon we confirm this payment we will move ahead and transfer your amount without any delay.

REGARD
                                      RBI.
                                      sir please check and inform us whether it is deposited or not.please contact me cell how far is it correct...please inform me as soon as possible i request you to kindly contact me over phone or email.

thanks with regards,
                                      mob No [protected]
                                      [protected]@gmail.com
                                      [protected]@yahoo.in

thanks with regards,
                                      Aug 13, 2020

My name is Farooq Multani. I have got message that ur number have won 365,000 pounds & 2 blackberry phone in the coca cola promo 2012. & for that u have to pay 20,000rs. in d account of vineet kumar. Account number is[protected]. icici branch: uttam nagar new delhi. & than he said that u r require to send the amt reciept to my email address "[protected]@yahoo.in than i have got email from thompson samson that u have pay the sum of rupee 1,25,000 for conversion of pounds into rupees. I have already given 20,000rs. For the custom clearence of my parcel now from where i arrange that. I am attached my reciept of rs. 20,000 & the reciept of custom clearence, custom letter of my name. So please Sir HELP me i dont want the prize just i need my 20,000rs. Back.
                                        Aug 13, 2020
                                        Dear Farooq Multani, This type of mail is fraud and there are no prize of any type, my request is that, everybody beware of this type of mails, I have also receiving the mail continue but I do, nt trust a single time.