Cocacola Company — 7up / i am winner UK 2016 lottery Bangladesh but don't receive parcels & price please help me

Mohammed Azad Hossin on May 26, 2017
I am winner uk 2016 lottery bangladesh but don't received parcels & price.
Please help me.

Mohammed azad hossin
Mobile no : +880 1913 616500, +880 1860 600835, +880 1813 011999

Present address :
""""'""""""""""""""""""
Bibirhat kacabazar, 1no road, sha alom manson, 3rd floor, post office : aminjut mills, police station : punchlish, district : chittagong, country : bangladesh.

Permanent address:
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sorkarhat, kholifapara, ward no 2, post office: mirzapur, police station : hathazari, district : chittagong, country: bangladesh.

References:
"""""""""""""""""
(1) md. Amzad hossain
Asst. General manager
Production
Hkd outdoor innovations ltd.
Plot # 55-57 & 63-65, sector #1, kepz
(5) anowara begum
House wife
Mobile: +880 1843 333151
Chittagong, bangladesh.

[May 26, 2017] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Jun 06, 2017
DEAR,
Coca - Cola company,
RBI all officer and MADAM ROSE NANA please help this prize my country Bangladesh many banks try me your bank RIB and my account this prize received but don't successful my Bangladeshi Bank,
So please RBI all officer, MADAM ROSE NANA i am request coca-cola company UK London office working me jobs reference my lottery prize 500, 000 GBP.
Help me immediate joining jobs me contact please.

Mobile : +[protected],
Address : bibirhat kacabazar, 1 no road, sha Alom Manson, 3 rd floor, post office : aminjut mills, police station : punchlish, district : Chittagong, country : Bangladesh,

Please help me Reserve Bank of India and Coca-Cola company UK London office.

From: "ROSE NANA" <rosenana690@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 2, 2017 4:47 PM
Subject: DEAR WINNER: MR, Mohammed Azad Hossin
To: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com [protected]" <azad616500@gmail.com>

DEAR WINNER: MR,  Mohammed Azad Hossin

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT SCAN COPY ON THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH. GOD BLESS YOU...MADAM ROSE NANA.
Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Jul 03, 2017
From: azad616500@gmail.com
Date: Jul 3, 2017 5:58 PM
Subject: I am illness ( Road accident problem leg ). I try Bangladesh : UCB, Islamic, Rupali, Southeast, State Indian Bank they are not works this. I all ready complaints Bangladesh Bank, Police, Supreme court looking down Forwarded message ‏
To: <rbi.newdelhi@accountant.com>, <rbi.customer.care@india.com>

> Dear
> Reserve Bank of India {RBI} India Central Bank all afficer,
> Madam Mrs. Anjali Sharma,
> I don't understand money western. So try Bangladesh : UCB, Islamic, Rupali, Southeast, State Indian Bank they are not works this.
> I request Reserve Bank of India {RBI} India Central Bank your Bank relative any Banker from Bangladesh city - Chittagong, contacts me complete this.
> I am illness ( Road accident problem leg ).
> I all ready complaints Bangladesh Bank, Police, Supreme court looking down Forwarded message.
> I am illness ( Road accident problem leg ),
> Please help me, I hope Reserve Bank of India {RBI} India Central Bank help me complete this.
> Mobile no : +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]
> > Cc:
> Mobile no : +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]
> From: "RBI BANK" <rbi.newdelhi@accountant.com>
> Date: Jun 14, 2017 12:55 PM
> Subject: RE: FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO US FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND.‏‏
> To: <azad616500@gmail.com>
Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Jul 20, 2017
Dear
God help us.
My (Mohammed Azad Hossin) THE DETAILS THE BANK NEEDS FROM YOU AS FOLLOW ARE...

DEAR, God helping works Donner

BANK NAME: Rupali Bank Limited, Chandgaon Corporate Branch
ADDRESS: 859, Hoque Market, Bahaddarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME: Mohammed Azad Hossin

Mail & Balances transfer confirms me SMS  Mobile number     +[protected]

Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Nov 23, 2017
From: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com [protected]" <azad616500@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 22, 2017 11:24 PM
Subject: Dear Honourable USA ARMY/BANKING OFFICERS/MANAGER/CEO/DIRECTOR/GOVERNOR/PRESIDENT/SUPREME COURT JUSTICE/THE ATLANTIC NEWS/BBC/CNN/ALJAZEERA/NHK Sir/Madam, Thank you, I Mohammed Azad Hossin, From: Bangladesh, Passport no. BM 0541167. Beneficiary award winner 2017. Call: +[protected]

> Dear Honourable Sir/Madam,
> I request you sir, your any relative bank Head office present and x
> Governor officers send my address help my some donation documents cash
> complete type works, i give some money gift he/she sir/madam.
> I was road accident, my fitness fully not fitt please sir help me...

***(NOTE: Next sir you request your any USA supreme court permission
> give me down works,
> i give all cost.)

I illness was road accident.
> Next i agree my god helping works start, complete then all time running.
> *I my donation 3 divide/part.
> 1)God helping works, Old men-women house Biggest area 210 floors tower
> this inside housing, eating, prey place, hospitality, medicines,
> air-ship station.
> Out side All Religious burial-ground, fruits and some eating item
> park, Hog/Boar, cow, he/she-goat, male goat, eating animal farmyard
> etc.
> 2) Donation 2nd part Bank/Air Lines/Company or Any Item Deposit.
> 3) 3rd part, 1st and 2nd part any time any cost use this money.
> Note: I my this all works start, complete then running all time. some
> appellation USA, UK, AUSTRALIA etc. 210+ Country Army or same as leaders.
> *I agree Government/None Government your any company HOLDER partnership.
> My details & some documents looking, Google search
> <then open>
> (cocacola company-7up/i am winner uk...)
> Thanks & Regards
> From: Bangladesh, City: Chittagong.
> Name: Mohammed Azad Hossin
> Call: (+[protected]
Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Dec 09, 2017
From: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com [protected]" <azad616500@gmail.com>
Date: Dec 8, 2017 5:15 AM
Subject: Dear Honourable USA ARMY/BANKING OFFICERS/MANAGER/CEO/DIRECTOR/GOVERNOR/PRESIDENT/SUPREM COURT JUSTICE/THE ATLANTIC NEWS/BBC/CNN/ALJAZEERA/NHK Sir/Madam, Thank you, I Mohammed Azad Hossin, From: Bangladesh, City: Chittagong, Passport no. BM 0541167. Beneficiary award winner 2017. Call: +[protected]

> Dear Honourable sir/madam,
> I request you, you arrangement? My name any visa. your
> present/permanent  address.
> Then i and you some works complete, GOD HELPING WORKS, court justic
> permission. My this God Helping Works donation collect & use any
> country, officers works any country any type officers (example: X or
> running: Army, Police, Banker, Public etc.).
> Next every donation My name 10% personal use. this type JUSTICE PERMISSMO.
> Sir I wait for your god type response, Please.
> Thanks & Regards
>Direct call: (+[protected]
> Note: Sir/madam I agree give your all cost & +gift $dollars.
Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Feb 13, 2018
Dear Honorable USA Supreme Court Justice help me collect this...

Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Jul 21, 2018
***** Honourable, god help us, god nature helping works, i wait your any items donations usage any program projects free: All American/Russia/Australia/All Europe/All Africa/All Asia any area, starts-running...please answer honourable, gmail address:(azad616500@gmail.com).Phone (+[protected].

***** i request help me... every country *Money and *ATM card *transfer certificate this all donations information send me i request please all world bank  department ...*****

--- Forwarded message -------From: "Sarah Emmanuelle Wildi" <swildi@worldbankgroup.org>
Date: Jul 20, 2018 11:45 AM
Subject: Automatic reply: Honourable i already many international Beneficiary award winners... ** i wait honourable your information, my name open account many year's give me every month interest... Same money i usage God nature helping works*** OR **Problem i ...
To: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com[protected]" <azad616500@gmail.com>
Cc:

Thank you for your email. I am out of the office until July 23 and will not have access to email. Please direct your requests to: press@worldbank.org.

From: "Morgan Graham" <mgraham2@worldbankgroup.org>
To: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com[protected]" <azad616500@gmail.com>
Cc:

> Hello, I am out of the office until Monday, July 23. For urgent queries please emailpress@worldbank.org.

Honourable Supreme Court Justice sir/madam My need your all department and All American/Russia/Australia/All Europe/All Africa/All Asia (All army: Military & Navy & Police & FBI & government Union) help... *** I agree my earned many beneficiary awards and World Bank+lawyer Union+death Mr. And many illnesses Mrs (Mr. & Children not live) this nature will $USD => many beneficiary+Charity fund Millions $USD... Present i agree all money many programs projects usage free God nature helping works every country every nationally... Dillons $USD usage give permissions collected supreme court, your department army arms to many items 50% i'm give free next 50% government arra Thanks and Regards,
Mr. Mohammed Azad Hossin,
Many Beneficiary awards winners. any program projects free: All American/Russia/Australia/All Europe/All Africa/All Asia any area, starts-running...please answer honourable, gmail address:(azad616500@gmail.com).Phone (+[protected].

From: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com[protected]" <azad616500@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 28, 2018 6:09 PM
To: <NAVY.Brand@defence.gov.au>, <joss.actsnsw@defence.gov.au>, <adfa.visitisrequests@defence.gov.au>, <adfa.publicaffairs@defence.gov.au>, <mpd@dc.gov>, <supreme.registry@courts.sa.gov.au>, <criminal.registry@courts.sa.gov.au>, <architecture@lausanne.ch>, <Army.brandmanager@defence.gov.au>, <RAAF.brandmanager@defence.gov.au>, <ADF.Emblems@defence.gov.au>, <itsanhonour@pmc.gov.au>, <GeneralEnquiries@dva.gov.au>, <dvamedia@dva.gov.au>

> DEAR HONOURABLE,
> ANY NATURE DONATION GIVING DEPARTMENT.
> I REQUEST HELPING CONTACT ME, MY BENEFICIARY+AWARD+LOTTERY+HONOURABLE
YOU OR YOUR INTRODUCING ANY DONATION GIVER MY NAME...
> FREE GOD NATURE HELPING WORKS EVERY COUNTRY EVERY NATIONALITY...

***MEDICINE FACTORY: FREE GIVE MEDICINES...
***EVERY COUNTRY EVERY NATIONALITY EVERY MONTH/WEEK ONE THOUSAND MONEY I
GIVE FREE...
***MORE MANY PROGRAM PROJECT...

***(1) My Full Name: Mohammed Azad Hossin.
> (2) Bank Name: Rupali Bank Limited. Chandgaon Corporat Branch.
> (3) Bank Address: 859, Hoque Market, Bahaddarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
> (4) Age: 31.
> (5) My Home Address: country:Bangladesh,
> District+City:Chittagong, Police station: Punchlish, Post
> (6) Marital Status: Un-married.
> (7) Phone No:
> (+[protected],
> (8) Your Fax No: Present Time Not usage.
> (9) My Bank Account Number:[protected].
> (10) Receiving Country: Bangladesh. City:Chittagong.
> (11) Occupation:God Nature Helping Works. Charity Account Fund Usage.
> (12) SWIFT CODE NO: RUPBBDDH.
> (13) Sex: MALE.
> (14) Religion: ISLAM.
> (15) E-mail address: (azad616500@gmail.com),

>>> *Looking GOOGLE search
          (cocacola company lottery winner 2016 uk)
First brackets inside line words - this options search...
>>> next down this first brackets inside line words options search
         (cocacola company - 7up/i am winner uk 2016 lottery...)

***> Direct sms/mms/call me:(+[protected].
> Many times usage my gmail/E-mail address:
> (azad616500@gmail.com)
> (beneficiaryawardwinnerazad@gmail.com)
> ( beneficiaryawardwinnermrazad@gmail.com)
***> lot of country thief usage my mail address, i already inform this USA WASHINGTON DC SUPREME COURT+MANY COUNTRY COURT AND mpd POLICE+MANY COUNTRY POLICE mail address thief problems..., Google information mail+ Honourable help me my mail usage only i am, starting first a-z and 0-9 mixing password send (+[protected] this number... Same password usage next open this mail : > (azad616500@gmail.com) > and > (beneficiaryawardwinnerazad@gmail.com) > and
> ( beneficiaryawardwinnermrazad@gmail.com) I request help me please...
****(1) World Bank Seniors/X Officers arrangement...
****(2) Supreme Court Seniors/X Officers arrangement...

***I request give me GOD NATURE HELPING WORKS Donations.
*** Helping contact with me : Russian/UK/USA/Australia SUPREME COURT/ARMY/ALL NATIONALIST/POLITICAL PARTY...etc.

Thanks and Regards.
Mr. Mohammed Azad Hossin
Many Beneficiary award winner...

Updated by Mohammed Azad Hossin, Aug 10, 2018
God help us...any country any nationlly usage god nature helpig works donations give me i agree usage recive donations..
Present i not give £ GBP, € Euros, $ USD donations only receive and any programs projects start - running i wait...
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear,
cocacola.customerscare,
No, I am Mohammed Azad Hossin don't received this prize.
Trying received this prize.
Can you help me received this prize.

Or
Your UK London lottery office any works me.

Working Experience :
"""""""""""""&q...
I'm working down this jobs 16 years.I'm agree your any jobs.
(1) Asst.Accounts (2) Store, Industry (3) Addmin (4) Personal Shop, Shopping (5) Computer : Hardware & Software Operating (6) CAD/CAM Designer & CNC (Computer Added Design/Computer Added Manufacturing Designer & Computer Numerical Control): Computer Design then Siemens & Fhanuk : Lathe, Turning, Milling, Drilling etc Machine Operating & maintenece, (7) Machine Shop Practice/Workshops Maintanec ( Operating : Manual Lathe, Shaping, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Power show etc Machine) operating & maintenence, n(8) Automatic Moulding Machine operating & maintenence, (9) Marketing, Tarry Tory Officer/Area Manager.

I'm agree your any Hotels, Bar, casino, resturent, Bus, Train, Helicopter, Airplen, Airline Counter, Workshops or Company jobs.

Mobile : +[protected],

Foreword this CV ' Jobs in Dubai ' profile

MOHAMMED AZADLogout
Home JOBS Connect FAQs My Account
Contact Us
New Message (1)
Q Status
ProfileSnapshotResumeMy JobsOne Click InterviewQ - StatusAccount ActivationApplication Status
Resume
[ EDIT RESUME ] Last Updated On: Friday, May 26, 2017            &nbs...
RESUME OF MOHAMMED AZAD HOSSIN
COUNTRY : BANGLADESH
PASSPORT NO. BM0541167
Mobile : +[protected] or +[protected] or +[protected]

Present Address :
""""'""""""""&q...

Sha Alom Manson, 2nd Floor, Bibirhat Kacabazar, Road no 1, Post Office : Aminjut mils, Police Station : Punchlish, District : Chittagong, Country : Bangladesh.

Academic Profile :
Name Of Examination : BA/BSS
Institut : Government Chittagong Collage, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Education Board : Bangladesh Open University

Name Of Examination : Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C)
Institut : Government Hazi Md. Mohsin Collage
Education Board : Bangladesh Open University

Extra Education :
Course (1): Machine Shop Practics/Workshop Maintanence
Institut : Bangladesh-Korea Technical Training Center, Chittagong, Bangladesh

Course (2): CAD/CAM Designer & CNC
Institut : Bangladesh-Korea Technical Traning Center, Chittagong, Bangladesh

Course (3): Computer Hadware & Software (Office Managment & Grafics Design)

Working Experience :
"""""""""""""&q...
I'm working down this jobs 16 years.I'm agree your any jobs.

Personal ditails :
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Passport no : BM0541167

Permanent Address:
"""""""""""""&q...
Sorkarhat, kholifapara, ward no 2, Post Office: Mirzapur, Police Station : Hathazari, District : Chittagong, Country: Bangladesh.

References:
(1) Md. Amzad Hossain
Asst. General Manager
Production
HKD Outdoor Innovations Ltd.
Plot # 55-57 & 63-65, Sector #1, KEPZ

ProfileSnapshotResumeResume GradingOne Click InterviewMy JobsApplication Status
ABOUT
FAQsContactTestimonials
CAREER CENTER
Career ArticlesAsk AnnaVirtual Placement IndexSalary WizardFormat ResumeInteractive Quiz # 1Interactive Quiz # 2
JOBS
Job CategoriesEmployers HiringEmployers Index
RSS FEEDS
Featured JobsEmployment News

Jobs In Dubai.com Inc. Copyright ©[protected] All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
This site is best viewed using current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE7+
[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: "cocacola customer care"
Date: Jun 10, 2017 7:16 PM
Subject: LETTER...
Cc:, ,

> Dear Winner Mohammed Azad Hossin,
> Wish to pay out all our winner around the world as we got lots of unclaimed prize and you are one (1) of those to receive your awards prize amount. kindly reconfirm your your information to us again for your onward receive.
> Your full name: Mohammed Azad Hossin
> contact address: Bibirhat kacabazar, 1 no road, sha Alom Manson, 3 rd floor, post office : aminjut mills, police station : punchlish, District : Chittagong, country : Bangladesh.
> contact no: +[protected]
> Tel no  +[protected]
Dear,
Coca cola customers care All Officer,
God Help us.
**** I and Bangladeshi Banker lot of try my prizes transfer not success.
Coca cola customers care All Officer transfers this prizes my Bangladeshi accounts all cost carry you.
Then send my accounts (1000, 000.[protected].00)=900000.00 British Pounds. I agree receive this
100000.00 British Pounds gifts your officers.

Note : Please help me god helping works starts all nationally.
           Mail & Balances transfer confirms me SMS  Mobile            &n... number     +[protected]

> I agree you and me together business.
*** My projects god helping works so this works starting all fee carry you/any one/Bank. successful transfer 10 million dollars. I "Azad trust found" give you/your bank all officer 1 (one million dollar) dollars

> God help us, I hope this Azad trust found all works helping FBI and all countries justice.
> This writing language English word, sentence mixing English and Bengali, you completed and help me please.
> Good day, pray for success this god helping works, god help us.
> Please help me god helping works starts.
> PLEASE THE BANK WILL START PROCESSING THE TRANSFER WITH MOHAMMED AZAD HOSSIN / MY PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN. THE DETAILS THE BANK NEEDS FROM YOU AS FOLLOW ARE...
> BANK NAME: Rupali Bank Limited, Chandgaon Corporate Branch
> ADDRESS: 859, Hoque Market, Bahaddarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
> ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME: Mohammed Azad Hossin
> ACCOUNT#:[protected]
> BRANCH: Chandgaon Corporate Branch
> BANKS SWIFT CODE:  RUBBDDH
> MY PRESENT CONTACT ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
> FULL NAME: Mohammed Azad Hossin
> ADDRESS :  Bibirhat kaca bazaar, 1 no road, Sha Alom Manson, 3rd floor, Post Office - Aminjut Mills, District - Chittagong,
> COUNTRY: Bangladesh
> THANKS & REGARDS
> MOHAMMED AZAD HOSSIN
> E-MAIL : azad616500@gmail.com
> MOBILE : +[protected]
> Note : Please help me god helping works starts all nationally.
>            Mail & Balances transfer confirms me SMS  Mobile          number     +[protected]
> """""""
> *** My winning prizes collection. You helping my prizes amount transfer my Bangladeshi Bank accounts. Because not success Bangladeshi many banker.
> ***** Looking Google
> " cocacola company lottery winner 2016 UK " or Bangladesh "
> Next looking down option open
> " cocacola company - 7 up / i am winner UK 2016 lottery Bangladesh but don't receive parcels help me "
> """"""""
> **** Donations collections and balance transfer my Bangladeshi account. So starts Hospitals, Schools, Free Medicines etc.
> *** All ready  help me  donations
>    (1) Mrs. Emily J. Craig for Hospital US$12.800, 000.00 she American & Canadian.
>    (2) Aisha Gaddafi for Schools $5.5 million dollars she Libyan & African.
>    (3) James okun for god helping works $7.5 million dollars . Togo.
>    (4) Khanza for god helping works 2+ million . Thailand.
>    (5) Ibrahim Kabore god helping works 9+ million. African
>    (6) Sgt. Monica L. Brown, lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force sum of $10, 500, 000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
>    (7) Emecca Moise, interest loan within the range of $1 million  to $500 billion USD for a period of 20 years.

> *** l am agree it's donations collection complete. helping company/barrister/all nationalist god helping works any Parsons contacts me.
> I agree handover collection for me ( Azad Trust Fund ) SMS, Mobile number +[protected].
> """"""""
> We are sold 99 years my country lot of area (present  khas vhumi),
> * This property holders my relative person Delowar Hossin Hawladar and his sister Afzolar naca.
> * Delowar Hossin Hawladar and his sister Afzolar naca's Father Four wife. So lot of area lot of documents.
> * Presently sold Delowar Hossin Hawladar and his sister Afzolar naca's some documents.
> * we try this property holders 100+ Delowar Hossin Hawladar and his sister Afzolar naca's holders sing.
> * you help me international supreme courts ' jomodariy ' map.
> * help me Delowar Hossin Hawladar and his sister Afzolar naca's Fathers fore wife ' jomodariy ' map collection.
> * This work complete helping you USA/AUSTRALIAN/ DUBBAI/GERMAN/FRANCE/SOUDI ARABIA/UNAITED KINGDOM LONDON any Engineer/ Developer / Justice.
> I hope success you this work.
> Sincerely,
> You Email send informed me my mobile number SMS please.
> Mobile : +[protected]
> Note : Please help me God helping works started All  Nationalist
> Any mail informs me SMS/MMS Mobile number +[protected]
Dear Madam,
RBI Bank this amount award prize money's any time coming your office, you received and information me.
Thank
From : Bangladesh
Subject:
DEAR HONOURABLE USA ARMY/BANKING OFFICERS/MANAGER/CEO/DIRECTOR/GOVERNOR/PRESIDENT/SUPREME COURT JUSTICE/THE ATLANTIC NEWS/BBC/CNN/ALJAZEERA/NHK/DW/PARLIAMENT GOVERNMENT/ CHRIST LIVING CHURCH  & ANY ITEMS DEPARTMENT.
I request give me GOD HELPING WORKS Donations.
Sir/Madam, Thank you, I Mohammed Azad Hossin, From: Bangladesh, Passport no. BM 0541167. Beneficiary award winner.
Reference Number: IES/1LC/127799/EU, Batch Number: SN/0550017/ESP. Call: +[protected]

Dear Honourable Sir/Madam,
> I request helping contact sir/madam your Lawyer. Nobelprize.org Officers.
> Give me any NOBEL AWARD.
> {Mail address or any media : Nobelforum@nobel.se
> (or) reception@kva.se
> (or) media@nobel.se }
> looking & show, my GOD HELPING WORKS donations some item, lot of this
> type donations order my near...
> *Google search {cocacola company lottery winner 2016 uk
> cocacola company - 7up/i am winner uk...}this update page Last to
> middle writting up some donations Forwarded mail
> & pictures documents.
> or
> or Please mail looking & show.
> God natural response me please.

Dear Honourable sir/madam,
Note:
My this ( AZAD TRUST FUND ) truth items or donations usage any union/country/company/person's give me 10% every donations.
This manner or method of work, on earth, world destruction be born or produced, running cause to remain.
*** This 10% donations usage my parents + children 5+5%.

***
All world all animals & weather all items the state of being polluted for eye, brain, heart, lungs, liver etc. items lost/dead descendant/scion be born or produced.
Of this retribution ...
***(A)
Orange of this piece view every piece up side of this view half moon, moonbeam of this view, beam of light of this machines usage, for not coming this world causing loss/harmful sunbeam.
***(B)
We usage This world all country port & factory area lot of medicine's usage.
Lot of biggest towers house inside, water pure plants & medicines mixing, then usage - road middle society pillar up point umbrella...
... Usage.

***
> I try Bangladesh city:Chittagong Lot of Bank my (GOD HELPING WORKS)
> Donation transfer start: take & give, then (AZAD TRUST FUND) 5 ocean
> side continental all country, Start, complete then all time running
> all country (GOD HELPING WORKS).
> *I request sir/mam you search Google
> (cocacola company-7up/i am winner uk...) looking this update page Last
> some page.
> Problem not this transfer type Banker officer Bangladesh, city:Chittagong.
> So i request you sir/mam you try your any relative Transfer experience
> Banker send/coming my address, we are start (Azad Trust Fund Bank).
> I request sir/mam your relative Bank any officers 'God helping
> works' nature type Balance transfer officers. welcome Bangladesh.
> I wait sir/madam your god nature type response.
> *Already I helping than,
> all information send (USA, SUPREME COURT & POLICE
> ¤i agree some year works this TRUST
> USA, AUSTRALIA, UK, SPAIN, RUSSIA, etc..., any change power i... Any
> time...)
> Sir/Madam I request Your Donation Take & Give Time Me...

Subject:
I request give me GOD HELPING WORKS Donations.
Call: +[protected]

Dear Honourable Sir/Madam,

God help us. Any Pearson's, Company's, Bank's, Parliament
Government, Christ Living Churches & any items Give me God helping Works Donations...
***Note: Send me
(1) Certificate of Deposit.
(2) Certificate of fund Ownership.

My (Mohammed Azad Hossin) THE DETAILS THE BANK NEEDS FROM YOU AS FOLLOW ARE...

DEAR, God helping works Donner

BANK NAME: Rupali Bank Limited, Chandgaon Corporate Branch
ADDRESS: 859, Hoque Market, Bahaddarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME: Mohammed Azad Hossin
ACCOUNT#:[protected]
BRANCH: Chandgaon Corporate Branch
BANKS SWIFT CODE:  RUBBDDH

MY PRESENT CONTACT ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:

FULL NAME: Mohammed Azad Hossin
ADDRESS :  Bibirhat kaca bazaar, Abul Khaiar group Personal house against road, Bibirhat kacabazar, 1 no road, Sha Alom Manson, 3rd floor, Post Office - Aminjut Mills, District - Chittagong,
COUNTRY: Bangladesh
DATE OF BIRTH: 10th December 1986
AGE: 31
OCCUPATION : God helping working and Study
GENDER : Male
DIRECT NO: +[protected]
EMAIL: azad616500@gmail.com

Note : Please help me god helping works starts all nationally.
           Mail & Balances transfer confirms me SMS or MMS Mobile number     +[protected].

*** This "AZAD TRUST FUND" God Helping Works start, complete then all item(Donations & Works) running, 5 Oceans side continental any country any palace.
*** All Donations use 3 parts (No:1. 210+ Floor Tower..., 2. Business..., 3. Deposits...)
Note: Any country any Donations item/every Donations 10% Personal use Mohammed Azad Hossin, Country: Bangladesh, Passport no. BM 0541167. Beneficiary award winner 2017.

***
> 1) Donation 1st Part, God helping works, Old men-women house Biggest area 210 floors tower
> this inside housing, eating, prey place, hospitality, medicines,
> air-ship station.
> Out side All Religious burial-ground, fruits and some eating item
> park, Hog/Boar, cow, he/she-goat, male goat, eating animal farmyard
> etc.
> 2) Donation 2nd part Business... use this Trust then any country Market ...
> 3) Deposit, 3rd part, This income 1st and 2nd part any time any cost use this money.
> Note: I my this all works start, complete then running all time. some
> appellation USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, Russia etc. 210+ Country Army or same as leaders.
> *I agree Government/None Government your any company HOLDER partnership.
> My details & some documents looking, Google search
> (cocacola company lottery winner 2016 uk)
> (cocacola company-7up/i am winner uk...)
*** I request any country Army, Police, Banker's, FBI/DB/CID, Person's, Justice agree my this works start, complete then all times running.
My this page Data information all items agree contact me, gmail address: (azad616500@gmail.com), Direct call or SMS/MMS : (+[protected].
*** I agree give preference my any item works any country Army, Police, Banker's, FBI/DB/CID, Person's, Justice whose not alive any family members. This type woman & men.
I request contact me please, mother TERASA nature type working mind & heart woman & men.

***Note: Dear Honorable Any Country Any Court Justice my need your help.
From:
Date: Sep 11, 2017 2:16 AM
Subject: Supreme Court Submission
Cc:

> Thank you for your submission, it has been received and should it require any other information we will contact you at this e-mail address. - Public Information Officer, U.S. Supreme Court.
[protected][protected][protected][protected]

All Information
Thanks & Regards
Passport No. BM 0541167
Call Direct: (+[protected]
gmail address: (azad616500@gmail. com)
BENEFICIARY AWARD WINNER 2017
Reference Number: IES/1LC/127799/EU
Batch Number: SN/0550017/ESP

Note: This World was Lot of Area My grandparents Landed Property Leadership Zamindar/Zemindar.

*** I agree This World every country three million $ US (210 country 630$US) for Start, Complete then all time running  my GOD HELPING WORKS.
*** Every Country my all officers, every month target fill up my 3 part... (No:1. 210+ Floor Tower..., 2. Business..., 3. Deposits...)

--- Forwarded message -------From: "Sarah Emmanuelle Wildi"

From: "Morgan Graham"

Mr. Mohammed Azad Hossin,

From: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com[protected]"
Date: Jun 28, 2018 6:09 PM
To:, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

> DEAR HONOURABLE,
> ANY NATURE DONATION GIVING DEPARTMENT.
> I REQUEST HELPING CONTACT ME, MY BENEFICIARY+AWARD+LOTTERY+HONOURABLE
YOU OR YOUR INTRODUCING ANY DONATION GIVER MY NAME...
> FREE GOD NATURE HELPING WORKS EVERY COUNTRY EVERY NATIONALITY...

***MEDICINE FACTORY: FREE GIVE MEDICINES...
***EVERY COUNTRY EVERY NATIONALITY EVERY MONTH/WEEK ONE THOUSAND MONEY I
GIVE FREE...
***MORE MANY PROGRAM PROJECT...

***(1) My Full Name: Mohammed Azad Hossin.
> (2) Bank Name: Rupali Bank Limited. Chandgaon Corporat Branch.
> (3) Bank Address: 859, Hoque Market, Bahaddarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
> (4) Age: 31.
> (5) My Home Address: country:Bangladesh,
> District+City:Chittagong, Police station: Punchlish, Post
> (6) Marital Status: Un-married.
> (7) Phone No:
> (+[protected],
> (8) Your Fax No: Present Time Not usage.
> (9) My Bank Account Number:[protected].
> (10) Receiving Country: Bangladesh. City:Chittagong.
> (11) Occupation:God Nature Helping Works. Charity Account Fund Usage.
> (12) SWIFT CODE NO: RUPBBDDH.
> (13) Sex: MALE.
> (14) Religion: ISLAM.
> (15) E-mail address: (azad616500@gmail.com),

>>> *Looking GOOGLE search
          (cocacola company lottery winner 2016 uk)
First brackets inside line words - this options search...
>>> next down this first brackets inside line words options search
         (cocacola company - 7up/i am winner uk 2016 lottery...)

***> Direct sms/mms/call me:(+[protected].
> Many times usage my gmail/E-mail address:
> (azad616500@gmail.com)
> (beneficiaryawardwinnerazad@gmail.com)
> ( beneficiaryawardwinnermrazad@gmail.com)
> ( beneficiaryawardwinnermrazad@gmail.com) I request help me please...
****(1) World Bank Seniors/X Officers arrangement...
****(2) Supreme Court Seniors/X Officers arrangement...

***I request give me GOD NATURE HELPING WORKS Donations.

Thanks and Regards.
Mr. Mohammed Azad Hossin
Many Beneficiary award winner...

Fwd: Thank you for contacting North Yorkshire Police...

Honourable my need your (ANY NATURE ITEMS DONATIONS GIVERS) help i agree my some donations arrangement USA+RUSSIA+AUSTRALIA+UK COURT arrangement my $USD donations receive and usage all army's arms and many items my many free give programs projects start-running every country every nationally... Court permissions my million $USD usage Dillon's ...
Honourable,
I was road accident doctors give me bed rest...
Many country thief usage my gmail...
I request help me my many free give programs projects start-running every country every nationally...
***Honourable your Unions near my name will millions $USD, i request my need your help my donations send direct my home or arrangement any bank my name open deposits accounts many years give me every months interest...
Or
***i request give me time, i arrangement officers direct your office or home inside contact my donations receive works complete...
Or
*** many years next or inside contact my officers or i am direct Supreme or any court arrangement USA+RUSSIA+AUSTRALIA+UK COURT arrangement my $USD donations receive and my many free give programs projects start-running every country every nationally...
Honourable i wait for your Unions/Group's god nature help me... God help us god nature my helping works start and running...

I request some minutes looking my down mail please...

Honourable i already many international Beneficiary award winners... ** i wait honourable your information, my name open account many year's give me every month interest... Same money i usage God nature helping works*** OR **Problem i was road accident doctor's give me bed rest.** So i request ***(1) Honourable You arrangement my name deposit. ***(2) Any officer send my home address. ***(3) more request times me i next collection your company my this or any donations..., down forwarded message looking i request please... My family many relative officers Bank, Army, Air forces, FBI (DB police), many introduce I'd giver officers, Navy, Border guards etc... **"Honourable, god help us, god nature helping works, i wait your any items donations usage any program projects free: All American/Russia/Australia/All Europe/All Africa/All Asia any area, starts-running...please answer honourable, gmail address:(azad616500@gmail.com).Phone (+[protected].

***Honourable Supreme Court Justice sir/madam My need your all department and All American/Russia/Australia/All Europe/All Africa/All Asia (All army: Military & Navy & Police & FBI & government Union) help... *** I agree my earned many beneficiary awards and World Bank+lawyer Union+death Mr. And many illnesses Mrs (Mr. & Children not live) this nature will $USD => many beneficiary+Charity fund Millions $USD... Present i agree all money many programs projects usage free God nature helping works every country every nationally... Dillons $USD usage give permissions collected supreme court, your department army arms to many items 50% i'm give free next 50% government arrangement first nature... i request down mail inside my home+mail+phone details helping contact with me please i wait... God help us. ***Present time every country Eating medicines to your family usage all items taxes many+++ so i am try help this world any works... All department help...
> **"Honourable, god help us, god nature helping works, i wait your any items donations usage any program projects free: All American/Russia/Australia/All Europe/All Africa/All Asia any area, starts-running...please answer honourable, gmail address:(azad616500@gmail.com).Phone (+[protected].
> *** Down attachment Forwarded message inside MY MANY BENEFICIARY AWARD REFERENCE NUMBERS + COMPANY + OFFICERS DETAILS i request down attachment  Forwarded message looking please...
>[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
> From: "Azad[protected] @gmail.com[protected]"
> Date: Jun 28, 2018 6:09 PM
> Subject: Honourable last 12 or 9 months my earned many beneficiary awards and World Bank+lawyer Union+death Mr. And will many beneficiary+Charity fund Millions $USD... Present i agree all money many programs projects usage free God nature helping works every country every nationally... My need Australia (All army: Military & Navy & government Union) help... i request down mail inside my home+mail+phone details helping contact with me please i wait... God help us.
> To:, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
> Cc:
> Dear Honourable I request any nature items donations give me... I usage same donations every country every nationally free many programs projects...
> *** Dear Honourable USA ARMY/BANKING OFFICERS/PRESIDENT/SUPREME COURT JUSTICE/BBC/CNN/ALJAZEERA/NHK/DW.:SIR/MADAM, MY BENEFICIARY AWARD FROM:***(1)LA PRIMITIVA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS PROGRAM, Reference number: IES/1LC/127799/EU, Batch Number: SN/0550017/ESP, Drew the Lucky Numbers:[protected], This Information: Dr. CATARINA ALVAREZ, (Vice President International Prize Department).***(2)USA BANK OFFICE, Welcome To Western Union Money Transfer Lome-Togo, Awarded, This Information: Drirector AGUAGU NIKOLAS.***(3)United Nations Compensation Unit In Affiliation With World Bank, (Our Ref:U.N/WBO/UBA/042/17), Information: Mrs Godwin Ann.UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT.***Thanks And Regards, I am Mohammed Azad Hossin, Passport no.:BM 0541167, Country: Bangladesh, City: Chittagong, Direct SMS/MMS/call me:(+[protected], many times usage my gmail lot of country thief, i already inform this USA WASHINGTON DC SUPREME COURT AND mpd POLICE.*I request give me GOD HELPING WORKS Donations.
> > ***I am agree honourable your union group give me GOD nature helping works ANY nature ITEMS DONATIONS arrangement my name any country usage this nature..., I am agree honourable your union group give/1st you cutting any percentage then send next part donations my near or honorable your introducing any Bank my name every month give interest this nature account open and I usage this same money "god nature helping works every country"...
> > DEAR HONOURABLE,
> > ANY NATURE DONATION GIVING DEPARTMENT.
> >
> > I REQUEST HELPING CONTACT ME, MY BENEFICIARY+AWARD+LOTTERY+HONOURABLE
> YOU OR YOUR INTRODUCING ANY DONATION GIVER MY NAME...
> > *ALL MONEY I (Start agree: AZAD TRUST FUND/ATF GROUP) MANY PROGRAM PROJECT I GIVE
> > FREE GOD NATURE HELPING WORKS EVERY COUNTRY EVERY NATIONALITY...
> ***MEDICINE FACTORY: FREE GIVE MEDICINES...
> ***ARMS FACTORY: ARMY (MILITARY, POLICE, FBI...etc) ARMS CHANGE OLD GIVE FREE...
> ***EVERY COUNTRY EVERY NATIONALITY EVERY MONTH/WEEK ONE THOUSAND MONEY I
> GIVE FREE...
> ***MORE MANY PROGRAM PROJECT...
> > I WAIT HELPING CONTACT DOWN HOME+MAIL+PHONE ADDRESS and any nature donations item my Bangladeshi Bank received transfer address details:
> ***(1) My Full Name: Mohammed Azad Hossin.
> > (2) Bank Name: Rupali Bank Limited. Chandgaon Corporat Branch.
> > (3) Bank Address: 859, Hoque Market, Bahaddarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
> > (4) Age: 31.
> > (5) My Home Address: country:Bangladesh,
> > District+City:Chittagong, Police station: Punchlish, Post
> > office:Aminjutmills, Area:Bibirhat Kacabazar, 1 no road, Tower name:Sha alom manson(Sobzi mollar bilding), 3rd floore, AZAD Home.
> > (6) Marital Status: Un-married.
> > (7) Phone No:
> > (+[protected],
> > (8) Your Fax No: Present Time Not usage.
> > (9) My Bank Account Number:[protected].
> > (10) Receiving Country: Bangladesh. City:Chittagong.
> > (11) Occupation:God Nature Helping Works. Charity Account Fund Usage.
> > (12) SWIFT CODE NO: RUPBBDDH.
> > (13) Sex: MALE.
> > (14) Religion: ISLAM.
> > (15) E-mail address: (azad616500@gmail.com),
> ***I wait for your direct call & any officer coming my address LOOKING MY PASSPORT BOOK give my any items donation.
> >>> *Looking GOOGLE search
>           (cocacola company lottery winner 2016 uk)
> First brackets inside line words - this options search...
> >>> next down this first brackets inside line words options search
>          (cocacola company - 7up/i am winner uk 2016 lottery...)
> This options open my Passport +National I'd+College I'd card pictures+ many more items details this options update page.
> ***> Direct sms/mms/call me:(+[protected].
> > Many times usage my gmail/E-mail address:
> > (azad616500@gmail.com)
> > and
> > (azad119999@gmail.com)
> ***> lot of country thief usage my mail address, i already inform this USA WASHINGTON DC SUPREME COURT+MANY COUNTRY COURT AND mpd POLICE+MANY COUNTRY POLICE mail address thief problems..., Google information mail+ Honourable help me my mail usage only i am, starting first a-z and 0-9 mixing password send (+[protected] this number... Same password usage next open this mail : > >(azad616500@gmail.com)
> and >(azad119999@gmail.com)
I request help me please...
> ****(1) World Bank Seniors/X Officers arrangement...
> ****(2) Supreme Court Seniors/X Officers arrangement...
> ****(3) Safety Army (Military + Police + FBI + Navy + Air Forces + Political party etc.) Seniors/X Officers arrangement...
> ****(4) Any country any nationally Mr./Mrs or Bank Audit/any official officers or Law union/Lawyer near death Mr./Mrs Any nature items Beneficiary/Charity Fund donations arrangement MY NAME OPEN ACCOUNT DEPOSITS every month give me interest same interest money i give MY GOD NATURE HELPING WORKS WORKING OFFICERS salaries and many years next donations money/$USD back me... I request arrangement this nature deposits account my name...please.
> ***I request give me GOD NATURE HELPING WORKS Donations.
> *** Helping contact with me : Russian/UK/USA/Australia SUPREME COURT/ARMY/ALL NATIONALIST/POLITICAL PARTY... etc.

Thanks & Regards...
Mr. Mohammed Azad Hossin.
Passport no.: BM 0541167.
Direct Phone: +[protected].
gmail id : (azad616500@gmail.com),
and
(azad119999@gmail.com).
***Many International Beneficiary Awards winner.***

Fwd: Thank you for contacting North Yorkshire Police...
From: "General Enquiries"
Date: Jul 31, 2018 10:14 PM
Subject: Thank you for contacting North Yorkshire Police
Cc:

> Thank you for contacting North Yorkshire Police. Your email has been received into the General Enquiries email Box.
> These messages are checked daily and we will aim to respond within 24 hours. Your message may be forwarded to the relevant member of staff for your area, who will contact you directly. Alternatively someone will contact you to arrange for an appointment to suit you.
> We are pleased to receive information or queries in relation to policing or other issues which affect the quality of life in your neighbourhood.
> Please note this email box is not suitable for reporting crime or emergency incidents. In the event of an emergency please dial 999. Alternatively please dial 101 which is our single non emergency number and ask for the Force Control Room and our staff will be happy to provide advice or connect you to someone who can assist.
> You may find it useful to consulthttps://www.askthe.police.ukwhere there may be an answer to your query.
> OUR WEBSITE ALSO HAS USEFUL INFORMATION AND ADVICE. Please follow the attached linkwww.northyorkshire.police.uk
> ********************************************************************************...
> Internet email is not to be treated as a secure means of communication.
> North Yorkshire Police monitors all internet email activity and content.
> This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only.
> Please notify the sender if received in error. Unauthorised use or
> disclosure of the content may be unlawful. Opinions
> expressed in this document may not be official policy.
> Thank you for your co-operation.

P.O. Box 1734, Atlanta, Haryana, United States - 30301
    Cocacola Company - 7up / i am winner UK 2016 lottery Bangladesh but don't receive parcels & price please help me