Cocacola Company — coca cola company mail which is sanded me

Some one mail me that i am the winner of coca-cola anniversary choose all over many number which has chosen by coca cola uk company and my no. Is one of them plzzz sujest me that is it true or not...in that mail wrote that congratulations we are in receipt of your provided delivery information. We emerged you as one of the lucky winners from this year's coca-cola company. This is to inform you that your winning prize £700, 000.00 pounds (Seven hundred thousand british pounds) has been verified for payment by this department and approved for delivery/pick-up.

We congratulate you once again, you have to keep your winning secret till you receive your funds this is to avoid anybody to steal your winning information's because if there is a call for double claim you may loose your chance of receiving the global amount. We have prepared your winning certificate and your winning amount £700, 000.00 gbp is ready to be disburse to you. It will be send through the fastest means and easier means.
coca cola company mail which is sanded me

[Jan 30, 2019] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet