[Resolved] Cognizant Technology Solutions — awaiting for offer letter

anilkumar.mandiga@gmail.com on Jan 9, 2018

I attended for interview on 04th nov 2017 at cts (Hyd) for oracle pl/sql developer skill and i have cleared all rounds and hr discussion completed on same day itself. Hr informed me you will received offer letter in couple of days.

After few weeks (16th nov 2017) i received mail from chennai hr team, to submit documents. I have provided those documents on same day.

After that i haven't received any update. Even i sent couple of mails. No response.

Anyone please let me know if will get offer letter r not?

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2018

Comments

The scenario is mostly the same in my case as well.
I was selected in the Informatica Developer interview that took place on 25/11/2017 at Cognizant Technologies, Baghmane Tech Park, Bangalore. I also got a call from Cognizant Technologies confirming my notice period on 13th December, 2017 and was told that I shall be receiving the offer letter by the following week. However I have not got any response (to mails dropped to them) or any confirmations post that.
The POC mail id is Keerthana.S2a65e6@cognizant.com.
Have you received any update yet? Can you please suggest any other way of getting in touch with them.
anilkumar.mandiga@gmail.com's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 9, 2018
Hi, Thanks for getting touch.

Still am waiting for response for CTS. Please let me know if you got any update.
anilkumar.mandiga@gmail.com's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 10, 2018
Have you got any update
bedus29's reply, Feb 1, 2018
No update from them yet. Have you received one from them? @anilkumar.mandiga
@ Anil - Have you received your offer letter?
They are showing fake hirings and making fool of peoples . They will not provide offer letters .Case must be registered in the court against them

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000