Comcast Infotech — fraudulent of money in the name of outsourcing

Business Solutions on Aug 13, 2017
Please be aware of rajdeep ghosh from comcast infotech, kolkata. He is a very big cheater. He has cheated more than 11 lak rupees on the name of outsourcing a business. He has his partner with the name of tahzibul islam from kolkata who is a partner to him on cheating people on the outsourcing of process for the call center.

They first pretend as a first /direct vendor to any big company and then they push it further to outsource that business to someone as a sub vendor. Rajdeep ghosh is the mastermind behind such fraudulent activities. He use tahzibul islam to search for such people who are eager to start any business. Tahzibul islam present rajdeep ghosh as a very sophisticated and professional individual working with google.
Initially they try to keep everything very professional and will also present some frauds document which they usually have for the parent company.

They try to build trust and good relationship with the cup of coffee and majorly try to deal on money on an urgent basis so that the other party do not get time to do any legal formalities for giving money. They try to take the major chunk of the money verbally and finally after taking 8-10 lacks, they disappear. They also keep on changing their contact number every alternate week. They carry multiple numbers with the intent of fooling others.

Today when we ask for money he either do not answer the call or keep on committing the false date but he has not given single rupee. We have many proof against him. If you want to know more about him please send email to
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

This is a fraud complaint and[protected] this is my number...if I have done anything wrong then contact me and talk to me if you are so right. You cannot post a complaint against anyone. Saif Ahmed is the actual person who I used to deal with...we had a tie up between Comcast Infotech and Exigent and still now Saif is in touch. Who the hell is this Paritosh I do not know but I assure him we will see to the end of this.
Rajdeep Ghosh
Comcast Infotech.
Hello everybody my name is Tahzibul Islam and my number is [protected]. It's so funny this person calling his name Parish kumar have not come infront for any type of dealing on behalf of exigent till date. The company exigent is been always represented by saif, Souvik and Tuhin only. Putting a complaint in this forum is so easy without any credentials to be checked and beside that till date our numbers are with us and we still working in this field. I don't know about people like Paritosh but putting such lame alligation out of the blues. And more over one more thing how come you are not using any mobile number in this date. You fear if any body will call you regarding this but fear not buddy will not call you can give us a call. Don't be a kiddo with such nanny excuses first you need to check your own creditial first before putting any fake, fraud alligation on other people.

Tahzibul Islam

Comcast Infotech - fraudulent of money in the name of outsourcing

Company:Comcast Infotech