[Resolved] Compare DTH — Shoes not delivered by company available with bundled offer

bijuprasad on Jan 28, 2016
Have purchased one dish tv on 07-01-2016.The offer of sports shoes was offered with the purchase of the dish, I availed it and paid the shipment cost (Rs. 199/-) through my bank account 07-01-2016. Have made several calls but there has been no response from your end till date regarding time of delivery, I have left no option but to file an official complaint with consumer court. Nirav Dave

Order ID: CDT-SHOE-[protected]
Order Date/Time: 2016-01-07 15:10:10
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2016
Appreciate all afforts done by " Dish TV " Team. Thank You. I received shoes today.

And to other prospective buyers from Compare DTH ... Shoes shown on Compare DTH site are preempt good but what we actually receive is a piece of crap.. not even worth Rs.150.

Do not waste your 199 courier charges.

Once again Thank you Dish TV Team..

[Jan 28, 2016] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

after posting in this forum i received a call from one person he was claiming that he is from comparedth and asked my bank details. as soon as i asked why you required bank details, he quickly disconnected phone.

Received call from this number it shows name as Refund team in true caller 7289909320.

If this number belongs to legitimate person then why disconnected phone?

Waiting for some response.
Dear bijuprasad

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Not received shoes yet
Dear bijuprasad

As per our conversation with you on 9879284749, we informed you that shoes has been dispatched and already shared all the necessary information with you.
Have a nice day.

DishTV

Do not waste your 199 courier charges.

Once again Thank you Dish TV Team..
Dear bijuprasad

Thanks for taking out time and appreciate our work. We are really thankful to you.
Is there anything we can help you with.

Dear Compare DTH team,

I have piurchased new AIRTEL DTH connection through compare DTH website.

Connection is done, with that there was shoes offer, till date shoes is not delivered.

Calling complaint cell and customer service team, they are speaking very rude.

I inform AIRTEL not to give sales provision to such websites further, to stop such fake promises of Shoes.

Vishwanath

+91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare DTH - Shoes not delivered by company available with bundled offer