[Resolved] Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service — Not installed , provide refund

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Geeta medical hospital
I have booked for 3 dish tvconnection on 19th jan.
But due to some problems, installation could not happened ...
So I request u to refund my money
I have tried to contact you multiple times, but contact is not possible .
so please call me on [protected] and please please resolve my issue .

I sincerelyhope for nice care from your side and provide me refund as early as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2017
I have received the payment means refund .
Plz delete the complaints

[Jan 23, 2017] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Geeta medical hospital, Jan 23, 2017
I have booked for 3 connection .
But due to some problems, installation could not happened ...
So I request u to refund my money

Comments

Dear Customer (Geeta medical hospital)

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV
Dear Customer (Geeta medical hospital)

We tried to reach you on [protected] but there was no response . Please write to us with alternate mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
I bought a Airtel d2h connection 3 days back and their sales representative told me it would be installed in next 4-6 hrs and I will personally push this deal to respective team members. After doing payment and waiting for 3 days, I havent received any phone calls from these people.

My Order Id is CDT[protected].

My Order Id is CDT[protected].
I hv received the refund
Plz delete my complaint

+91 88 8254 4544 [Sales]
    +91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service - Not installed , provide refund