[Resolved] Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service — product not delivered

485/11, Ahinsa Compund, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Ind, India
 Arun Viswan on Jul 23, 2018
I ordered dish tv connection for one year through comparedth.com and pay the full amount online and was promised the installation with in 4 to 24 hours. It's been 4 days now and when ever i tried to contact the customer care regarding this matter they are dropping my call and are not at all interested in resolving the issue.

They also promised other promotions like shoes and rs 2000 voucher and full cash back if not installed within 24 hours.

product not delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2018
Cancelled the order and refund the money

[Jul 24, 2018] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Arun Viswan, Aug 27, 2018
Problem solved

Comments

Dear Arun Viswan,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your contact number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Arun Viswan,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
I am getting 6 month free plan ur site in 27 or 28 june 2018 to online.am payment ur site 2899rs for it plan but u provide only one one month free charge and now ur employee are not give provide me right information.pls aap mera recharge kijiye 6 month ka.my dish tv nmbr is..[protected]..
DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 8, 2018
Dear Khushbu Upadhyay,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Khushbu Upadhyay,

Dear Arun Viswan,

Thanks for acknowledging us. For further assistance please get back to us.

+91 88 8254 4544 [Sales]
    +91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service - product not delivered