[Resolved] Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service — Refund of amount Rs 1799

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Shov on Jul 2, 2017
I have booked a new dish TV hd connection through compare dth on 26 Jun 17 & my order no is CDT[protected] as assured by our executive this connection is to be installed on 27 Jun 17 but it was not done. On 29 Jun 17 I was given a date i.e 01Jul 17 there after 02 Jul 17 and now another date i.e 09 Jul 17. I had spent a full week without TV and now I can not wait anymore that's why you are requested to cancel my order and refund my paid amount as soon as possible. You are not reachable through your [protected] no.
Kindly do the needful

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2017

[Jul 03, 2017] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shov, Jul 09, 2017
Complaint still pending. No executives of Comparedth are reachable neither they have contacted me. Kindly check the status of my refund.

Comments

Fraud online service dth company worst ever plz dont buy frm compare dth
Dear Shov

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
Dear Shov

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV
Dear Sir/Madam

I, Suresh SM booked for a Dish TV DTH Connection via comparedth.com on 26th of august vide booking no. [protected] for an amount of 1799 for my residence premise at #22, 16th A cross (near spoorthi school) bagalgunte, bangalore 73.

I was promised of the installation within 24 hours, i was called by the representative of DISHTV DTH, He expressed his anguish in installing at my premise at first and then decided to tell me that he is unable to install at my residence due to some conflict of interest.

He however said that he will cancel the booking and revert my payment with in two working days, trusting the words of the EXECUTIVE and my exigent needs i booked from an alternative service provider, who was prompt and courteous enough to complete the installation by time promised.

The point of contention is after 2 days, ie on 28th august 2017 i got a call from an executive suggesting an alternate service provider willing to install at my place, however being my needs fulfilled i have promptly asked for a cancellation and refund, the executive promised to revert the payment by 30th August 2017, its been September 14th today and numerous calls to comparedth.com for the reversal of payments all the efforts have turned futile.

I here by request you to accept my ticket and resolve the issue in a simple reversion of payment and close the issue once and for all, if its not done im compelled to address the issue to a Consumer Redressal Forum for my payment reversal.

Thx and regards

Yours Hopefully

Suresh SM

+91 88 8254 4544 [Sales]
    +91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service - Refund of amount Rs 1799