[Resolved] Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service — Sold a wrong dth product intentionally. Cheated me

Moosapet, Hyderabad, India
 SrireddyAa
Comparedth sales girl Astha sold me a dishtv 1yr telugu package and charged me rs. 4990/- yesterday the installation was done but i am not getting any popular telugu channels. When i contacted dish tv customer care they informed me that this package is meant for North india not for telugu hyderabad.
I have complained 4 times on their website and called these people for more than 15 times today but no one bothered to answer the call nor tried to resolve the issue. The worst part is they answer the call and as soon i start telling my problem they hang up on me.
I am sure this company is an absolute fraud company. Sales people are absolute cheaters.
I am sending a legal notice in fews days time and will take the matter to the court of law. I will surely see they get stringent punishment for their fraud activities and acts of cheating. I will not spare comparedth.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2017
After regular follow up with the Dishtv Customer care and their management. They resolved the issue. Thanks to Dishtv. Thanks to Consumer Complaints Website too for helping in getting the issue resolved.

[Aug 27, 2016] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Srireddy,

First you send a notice on available address & ask for relief's you want. Don't forget to mention that if they fails to comply then you will be constrained to file consumer complaint. Send notice by speed post. Keep track of Postal receipt. If Opponent failed to comply then you can move to consumer court where opponent has office. In case you have done transaction online then you can file your complaint in your areas district forum if yours demand is below 20 Lacs. If above 20 Lacs you need to file the same complaint before State Commission.

For Further guidance you can contact me on -[protected].

Best Regards.
Mr. Aadil Jahagirdar.
Dear SrireddyAa

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
Dear SrireddyAa

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV

+91 88 8254 4544 [Sales]
    +91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service - Sold a wrong dth product intentionally. Cheated me