[Resolved] Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service — waiting for refund since last 10 days order#cdt[protected]

Kheri, Lakhimpur Kheri District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Raamji Gupta on Mar 3, 2019
Hi consumer complaint team,

I was contacted by coomparedth team on 17th feb 2019 and i booked dishtv connection for 1999 with them order no cdt[protected]. I was told that dishtv will be installed with 4 hours which did not happen in 48 hours. I tried calling them multiple times but their complaint team continued to disconnect the call. When i complained in national consumer complaint forum, i was told that dishtv was not available in my area so installation could not happen and 1999 will be refund to me in 7 days. It has been more than 12 days, i am still waiting for my refund amount.

Please register my complaint against the company and help me getting my refund amount.

Raamji gupta

waiting for refund since last 10 days order#cdt1550467999
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for helping me in getting my money back.

[Mar 03, 2019] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Raamji Gupta, Mar 20, 2019
Did we receive any update from the company side as I am still waiting for my refund amount?

Comments

I bought DishTV connection just a month ago and there was a offer with the connection that I'll get a pair of shoes with the connection. But I didn't get the pair of shoes yet. So, kindly see to this complaint and take action in the favour of these vouchers. Make it sure that it will be done as soon as possible in the favour of us.

+91 88 8254 4544 [Sales]
    +91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service - waiting for refund since last 10 days order#cdt1550467999