Complaint Against Bookmyshow — show cancelled-not informed-not refunded-

suresh kumar vp on Apr 16, 2018
With due respect i would like to inform that the booking i d sych[protected] seat no c1, c2 balcony on april 16 2018 at surya cinemas nedumangadu trivandrum, was for newly released film mohanlal, through book my show app. Above film was booked on april 16 morning itself. But was informed that the show was canceled when we reached the theater. Without the timely information about the show cancellation our time and fund was explained purposely due to insincere act from authority, so i shall be much appreciative for considering my grievance and take necessary step with in time to stop my further complaints against them

Comments

We know this must have caused you trouble.

We would like to inform you that incase the cinema decides to cancel the show in advance and they inform us about this, we do notify our customers instantly.

Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Team BookMyShow

Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Complaint Against Bookmyshow - show cancelled-not informed-not refunded-