[Resolved]  Complaint Against Star Solution. — online part time data entry/ typing job

I showed interest in doing a part time data entry job with "star solution" which was suggested by "quicker jobs". I joined the star solution company by registering with my voter's id proof as their request. I agreed to the company to fill 1000 forms within 10days. On april 15th agreement was made. The agreement was made in such a way that the work will start from april 29th to may 8th. But according to the agreement username and password should be provided by them on april 29th, instead of that they provided the information (Username and password) on april 16th. On the same date i contacted their customer service and mailed to their helpline id:-helpline. [protected]@gmail.com which was an 'invalid' address and there was no reply. Then i registered a complaint in: [protected]@quikr.com on 16/4/19.
On 19/4/19 the customer service of star solution contacted me from [protected] and i asked them for the agreement cancellation of the work. Now the legal advocate of star solution is mailing me to pay fine due of 42, 000.

Advocate address : [protected]@advocate-associate.com.
Notice date : 29/4/19
Company address : star solution
Company service: [protected]@gmail.com
License agreement: [protected]@onlineformfilling.co.in
Suggested by : quicker jobs.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2019