— Torcher/Hinderences by Airtels Staffs

Mohan
Torchered/Disturbed by AIRTEL For Past Two Months.

On 03-09-07 i migrated my 04Years Existing Business Mobile Number-[protected] from Prepaid to Postpaid.

All Requested Proof & Documents Submitted in[protected]Airtel Showroom,Without Prior intimation(Call/Sms) the Connection was De-Activated 12:30am on[protected].

From 27-09-07 to[protected] i was given Several Silly Reasons/Daily a Changing Statements and the Mobile Number-[protected] was Re-Activated 07:30pm on 05-10-07 & Again De-activated on 07:30am 06-10-07 Without Prior intimation,Requesting me to Migrate the Connection to Postpaid to Prepaid.

Then Again i Submitted my ID&Address Proof with Photo in Airtel Showroom and Bought New Prepaid Sim Card Activated on 12-10-07 & Working till Now.

Today 17-10-07 i recevied a Sms Stating that Airtel has not Recevied My Proof & Application form from their Showroom so that My Connection will be De-Activated.When i called the Showroom Manager he is Stating that Document is misplaced and Asking me to submit a set of Proof & Photo Once Again to the Showroom.

The Above Said all the Matters is Mailed to Airtel Several times & the Airtel’s Nodal Officer,Appellate is Aware of all the issue.

Again my Connection is going to be De-Activated in 24hours at Anytime Without Any Reason.or the Reason May be People in Airtel be Paid to Disturb me.Coz i have Placed Adv. on News Paper Regarding my Pizza Business.

Airtel Having Lakhs of Customers in Chennai Doesnt Have a Single Working/Existing Fax Number for Past Several Months?.

Pls I Request Media to Support me/Help Me in this Case to Fight Back