[Resolved]  11%fixed deposit A/C no.166080 — non-receipt of monthly intrest

i have invested rs.2.4lac in your co.in the m/o april this year.I HAVE RECEIVED THE RECEIPT ALONGWITH INTRESTPAYMENT SCHEDULE.THERE I FOUND MY BANK DETAILS AS WRONG.MY BANKERS NAME WAS INADVERTANTLY FEEDED AS STATE BANK OF INDIA INSTEAD OF BANK OF INDIA.THE AC NO WAS CORRECTEDLY MENTIONED AS [protected].I IMMEDITLY BROUGT THIS FACT IN THE NOTICE OF MR ROHIT WORKING WITH LINK INTIME INDIA PVT.LTD.WHO ASKED ME TO FAX THE COPY OF APPLICATION TO LOCATE THE MISTAKE AND CORRECTION.I ALSO COMPLIED HIS REQUEST.STILL I RECEIVED THE CHEQUE NO29517 ON HDFC BANK FOR RS.3502/-.AS IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO COLLECT THE CHEQUE, IRETURNED THE SAME TO THEM ON27/06/09. I ALSO REQUESTED THEM TO EFFECT THE CREDIT THROUGH ECS SYSTEM AS PER MANDATE GIVEN IN MY ORIGINAL APPLICATION FORM.WHY THEY COULD NOT DO SO IS BEYOND MY GUESS.ON JUNE 14, I LEFT INDORE AND CAME TO POONA FOR OPENING A/C AS PER THEIR ADVICE.AND NOW I HAVE OPENED S/B A/C WITH COSMOS BANK, GANESH NAGAR BR.MY A/C NO IS[protected].THE COPY OF BLANK CHEQUE NO 48901 ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION HAS ALSO BEEN SENT TO LINK INTIME INDIA BYSPEED POST ON06/07/09 WITH REQUEST TO EFFECT THE CREDIT OF INTREST THROUGH THIS A/C FROM JULY ONWARDS.MEANTIME PLEASE DISPATCH THE TWO INTREST CHEQUE FOR RS3502/- (FOR THE M/O APRIL/MAY)AND FOR RS.2200/-(FOR THE M/OJUNE} I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES TALKED OVER PHONE WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE(MR.RAJESHETC.) BUT THE DESIRED YET TOBE DONE.SINCE I AM IN NEED OF THE MONEY, IREQUEST YOU TO INSTRUCT LINK INTIME INDIA PVT LTD, YOUR AGENT FOR THE PURPOSE TO EXPEDITE THE MATTER.IT IS NEEDLESS TO MENTION THAT IHAVE ALREADY SUFFERED TOMUCH AS REGARD MONEY AND TIME. MY ADDRESS AT PUNE IS C/O SH.MANOJ WAIKAR, 3/4 TARA RESIDENCY OPP.PMC OFFICE, PUNE KOTHRUD 411038(THIS IS MY TEMPORARY ADDRESS)

THANKS.