[Resolved]  2 Gb Mp4 Player Ojjas Enterprises — non receipt of the ordered item

on 22 dec 2008 i placed an order for a 2GB MP4 player with the vendor jaspreet sahni, through rediff shopping (order no 5088820)
(Vendor name: Jaspreet Sahani
Contact Person: Jaspreet Sahani, Jaspreet Sahani
Phone Number: 26854086, 26854086
Address: Ojjas Enterprizes, Unit No 63, New Satgurunanak Inustrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Opp Jai Coach, Goregaon( E), Mumbai - 400063, Maharashrta, India
Email Id: [protected]@ojjasenterprizes.com, [protected]@ojjasenterprizes.com enterprises goregaon)

The same was sent by corrier (Aramex) on 29 dec. to my horror on opening the package i found only the accessories like ear phones, charger and instruction manual, but no MP4 player. that too the product was not the same what their advertisement showed.
I have been trying to ring up the vendor bu the phone is unanswered. an also i have sent many e mail. bt still no response
I dont know how to fix these guys and get the MP4 player

Comments

I placed an order for 2 qty children's laptop in rediffmail.com in the shopping cart and promptly received a call from Jaspreet from Ojjas Enterprises, Mumbai confirming the order and assuring the couriering of the same. On receiving the courier and making a prompt payment of Rs.1338/- for 2 quantities of the Laptops I was horrified to see that the courier contained only one unit. Inspite of sending a mail with regard to the same to Mr. Angad nobody has cared to reply even. The calls on[protected] are going unanswered and the other number i.e[protected] is continuously busy. I am planning to now moving to consumer forum against the company for negligence and moreover towards ignorance of the complaint.
SIR,
I BOUGHT Fruit Juicer & Vegetable Slicer + Chilly-N-Nut Cutter + easy slicer AND MY ORDER NUMBER IS 5539700. I BOUGHT THIS ON 11 AUGUST 2009, ARAMEX COURIER HAS DISPATCHED THE ITEM ON 20 AUGUST 2009. WHEN I OPENED THAT I FOUND ONLTY FRUIT JUICER, I DIDNT FOUND VEGETABLE SLICER+CHILLY-N-NUT CUTTER+EASY SLICER. I CONTACTED
(Vendor name: Jaspreet Sahani
Contact Person: Jaspreet Sahani, Jaspreet Sahani
Phone Number: 26854086, 26854086

THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP THE CALLS, I EVEN MAIL THEM 5 TIMES AND EVEN TO REDIFF.COM. I DIDNT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THE VENDOR, BUT I GOT A RESPONSE FROM REDIFF, THEY SAID THAT THE REST OF THE ITEMS HAS BEEN DISPTACHED THOURH TNT COURIERS, WITH AWB NO:[protected], WHEN I CONTACTED TNT COURIERS THEY SAID THAT THE AWB NO IS INVALID.

PLEASE TAKE A SEVIOR ACTION ON THEM.

WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE RESPONSE. YOU CAN MAIL ME AT [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM OR CALL ME AT [protected].

REGARDS,
RAMESH KUMAR.
right, , , i got my order today.that is e health cigaratte.i have open the box.every thing is right.but regret to tell you that is not worlable at all...i have tried to contact ojjas tel no.no one is answer...
The tele Nos listed of Ojjas Ent (Sahani & Co.) seem fictitious as they are NEVER responded-to.Surely, Rediff-shopping must take some accountability for deliveries effected through their web-site.Unless these guys wake-up soon, some of the more agitated Mumbai-based customers will show-up at their Goregaon-E site anytime now!!

I have booked Wheel Style MP3 Player With 8GB Expandable on 10.06.2010, order no. 5937891 was delivered to me on 15.06.2010, I have paid Rs.390/- also. Which is not working / unusefull, box contained Wheel Style MP3 Player, connecting cable (is breaked) and headset only. there is no CD and other gadgets, how can we use it. If this case how can we book other items, and how can we suggest others.

Kindly solve this problem and acknowledge the receipt of this mail asap.

N.Ramakrsihna Rao