[Resolved]  2009 shell int''l mobile draw — enquiring spdc mobile draw

sir. i have received msg that in my mobile that i have won 3, 000, 000.00 USD.in the 2009 shell int"l mobile draw.to claim this prize money contact Dr.Godwin now on E-mail [protected]@live.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no [protected]. or to my mail id .THNQ.

Comments

contact me [protected]
sir. i have received msg that in my mobile that i have won 3, 000, 000.00 USD.in the 2009 shell int"l mobile draw.to claim this prize money contact Dr.Godwin now on E-mail [protected]@live.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no[protected]. or to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.THNQ.
Read comments
sir. i have received msg that in my mobile that i have won 3, 000, 000.00 USD.in the on going 2009 shell nigeria Int'l mobile draw.to claim this prize money contact Dr.Godwin now on E-mail [protected]@live.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no.[protected]. or to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.THNQ.
Read comments
sir. i have received msg that in my mobile that i have won 2, 000, 000.00 USD.in the on going 2009 shell nigeria Int'l mobile draw.to claim this prize money contact Dr.Godwin now on E-mail [protected]@live.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no.[protected]. or to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.THNQ.
sir. i have received msg that in my mobile that i have won 2, 000, 00.00 USD.in the on going 2009 shell nigeria Int'l mobile draw.to claim this prize money contact Dr.anthony now on E-mail [protected]@hotmail.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no.. or to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com. or mobile no. [protected]
THNQ.
350, 000 pounds
sir. i have received msg that in my mobile that i have won 750, 000 pounds.in the 2009 shell int"l mobile draw.to claim this prize money contact Dr.David Mark now on E-mail [protected]@live.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no[protected]. or to my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.THNQ.
Read comments
i have received a message from TM-Favour to my mobile.no [protected] and the mssg is as follows:-
congratulations! you have won 3, 000.000.00 USD in the 2009 shell intl mobile draw.To claim your prize, contact Dr.Godwin now on E-mail;[protected]@live.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no [protected] or mssg me at preethu.[protected]@gmail.com. ...THNQ.
sir. i have received msg that in my mobile that i have won200, 000 GBP in the on going 2009 shell Int'l mobile draw.to claim this prize money contact Dr.Blake now on E-mail [protected]@hotmail.com.so plz clarify this thing to my mobile no.[protected] or to my mail id [protected]@yahoo.in .they have also given me the ref no.THNQ.
Hi sir,
i got a sms on 4th april 2009 from AT-winners on my mobile([protected]) in that "i had won 250000GBP in INT'L mobile draw, to claim a prize contact to dr. Mckay on '[protected]@spdc.info' "
it is true or not?
My name is Nathuram Madhavi, my age is 41, mobile no. [protected], email id '[protected]@yahoo.com', so please reply
i have received a message on 6th of april 2009 at 12:02 am that i have won 750, 000 pounds in international mobile draw and to claim that they gave ur e-mail id as (DR.David mark on [protected]@hot mail .com) please confirm it and reply me to my mobile [protected] or e-mail id [protected]@yahoo .co.in i will be waiting for message .

thank you.
sir i have recived on the 3 april 2009 12:49am at thet i have won 250, 000, 00RSin international mobile draw and to claim that they gave ur emile id as {Mr. davis via [protected]@live .com ]
please confirm it and reply me to my mobile[protected] or e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com i will be waiting for message .

i have received a message on 7th of april 2009 at 4:56 Pm that i have won 250, 000 GB pounds in international mobile draw and to claim that they gave ur e-mail id as ([protected]@live.com) please confirm it and reply me to my mobile [protected] or e-mail id rajesh.[protected]@yahoo .com. I will be waiting for message .

Please Intimate Me As Soon As Possible
sir

cannot believe even in my wildest dreams that i had been a winner for GBP -250, 000.00 in 2009 (SHELL) INT'L mobile Draw. Will you please enlighten me at the earliest via email [protected]@yahoo.co.in
sir. i have received message that in my mobile dated[protected] that i have won 3, 000, 000.00 USD. In 2009 Shell International Mobile Draws.To Claim your prize contact Dr.Godwin on E-mail [protected]@live.com. So please clarify this message to my mobile no [protected] or to my mail id ([protected]@yahoo.co.in).

SUSHMA.G
SIR, AS I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE NO [protected], DATED 11/9/2009.SENDER:-TM-LUCKYOU, CONFORMING A GBP 200, 000 IN 2009 SHELL INT`L MOBILE DRAW.TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME & NUMBER TO Dr.ADAMS ON [protected]@LIVE.COM OR[protected].MESSAGE CENTRE NO[protected].SIR AS I WANT TO KNOW THE FACT & CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF THIS MESSAGE.AS I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT ON THE EMAIL ADD.OR MOBILE NO.MENTIONED IN THE MESSAGE.SO PLEASE CONFIRM AND OBLIGE.
THANKING YOU
dear sir ; on 9 th april 2009 i have received a message from tm winners ; for winning 200000 pounds for the shell intl mobile draw 2009.for prize contact mr. philip spdc wld 2009 @ live.com and phone no +[protected] . say whether that this true or not. kindly mail us or contact +[protected].
I have received a message in the morning itself that... CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON
200, 000GBP ON THE 2009 SPDC INTL MOBILE DRAW.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
CONTACT Dr.LEWIS. so I woul like to know what isthat all about. Please mail me
on [protected].
sir...
i have received a message yesterday that..
CONGRAGULATIONS...!!! your mobile number has won 200000GBP on the 2009 SPDC INTL mobile draw.to claim your prize contact Dr LEWIS...so i would like to know what is this all about..is it true or fake...
please do mail me or contact me on [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other