[Resolved]  203PG1 — No response

I have placed a complaint for our microwave on July 25, 2009 and a token no has been sent via sms i.e. 3299313. Thereafter I have been doing rigorous calling at your contact center, in return have received only false promises. I have been informed every time I have called that a technician will be coming to do the needful, till date no one has turned up.

I have also taken the Annual Maintenance Contract as well, but sorry to say such kind of service that is being rendered is pathetic. I had never expected a reputed company like IFB providing such disgusting after sales service even after taking extra money from a customer. Feeling dejected for buying so many products from IFB. I have never experience such kind of appalling service from any other company in my life.

This incident will have a ever lasting impact on me which will give a good word of mouth to everyone.

At the end, if there is any shame left than send your technician at our address mentioned below.
Even after this email if there no show, I will have no option left but approach Consumer Forum.

Microwave Model No: 203PG1
Name: Jayashree Champanerkar
Address: 2D/203, Shreeji Apts, Patliputra, Opp Anand Nagar, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai 400102.
Contact No: [protected]