24x7x365 hr worldwide — Immigration fake information

Delhi, India
 jaibajrangbali
Before retaing and getting money from the clients, they give fake information about the criteria and process. but when the client fails to meet those points then they deny from everything which they have promised and simply say that it costs nothing to commit anything verbally and then the director of the company saya that i dont believe in verbal promises, just show me if i have given you the same in written with my signature.

Comments

This complain seem to bee false. As this client had already used my consultation services from my company also and made a big chaos when denied the eligibility by the concern authorities. This is nothing but a false allegation to the company and complete misuse by this forum.
Beware of such forged customer.
Kamran.A
Immigration Consultant, Delhi
This kamran is also a fake immigration consultant.. He is a partner of this 24x7x365 hr worldwide and they both are cheating on their clients...
Beware of such fake Consultants.
24x7x365 hr worldwide and Kamran are fake and fraud, beware of these people, do not give money or sign contract with them
KumarG and Zyxzyh.efgh( what every your real name is)
I had taken the services from 24x7x365hrworldwide. they put everything in black and white and transparent. they infact tell the very true facts about the present market. ..I think you righty mentioned the word contract.. If you signed a contract, then they actually made you read the things you discussed and nothing more.
I believe you are from one of the guy hired by one of jealous competitors who are not ethical themselves.
Even when government gives you money... the RBI governer. signs and says.. I promise to pay the bearer sum of Rs.
So please dont tarnish the name of an organisation who works honestly and ethically. Go and ask their clients. Hear from Horse's Mouth itself. Did you register on their website first for free assessments. Please do.
thanks
RM
Really mr. RM. Then you must be hired by this fraud organisation to praise them n to do their marketing like this. They r fake n totally fake. Both owners r big time liars. .
Nobody knows it better den me bcoz I have worked wid dem.

24x7x365 hr worldwide - Immigration fake information