[Resolved]  3600s — speaker Problem

Sir, I have purchase a nokia Handset ModelNO:3600s dated[protected] for Rs.9, 100/-.But after one month it create poor incoming audio Problem. Then I contacted Nokia care at Tinsukia and submit the set there on[protected] and after several telephonic appointment I get the set back on[protected]. When I received the set and after using only one day I am facing same problem more then earlier and immediately on[protected] I again submit the set the to the same Nokia care at Tinsukia and They have give the Job sheet No:5276, dated[protected] but till dated i.e[protected] I have not received any reply from them. So, I have a mind to go through Court i.e consumer case. I want to replce a new set.

Pl. give your opinion.

Thanking you.

First JobSheet Details:[protected], Ser Engineer name:Mr. Lakhya, Problem details :DKI820560, Nokia care Guwahati.

Waitning for quick reply.

Pinaki Paul,
Near Apollo Clinic, R.G. Road, Tinsukia.

[protected].

Sheet Details:
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Nokia — SOUND Probelm in new 3600 S model

sir
I have purchased NOKIA 3600 Classic on 12.02.09 from OM ENTERPRISES 386, SADAR BAZAR, JHANSI. Vide bill no. 11963 dated 10.02.09 of Rs. 9150/-only. After coming out of the shop i get to know that the media playing, ringtones and raido is not working even mobile doesnot work on loud speaker mode.
when I approached dealer he told that hand set cannot be changed and go to any of service centre and even in service i cannot hekp you as we are the seller only service is not our part. kindly look in to and help me in getting the new handset. As all this irregularities are observed within 4 hours of purchase only. I request all purchasers of INDIA to be careful in PURCHASING NOKIA HANDSET.
I THINK IT IS NO MORE RELIABLE AS IT WAS.

Mahendra kumar
Commercial Engineer
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
Jhansi-284129