[Resolved]  3G Global services — Company not ready to settle the Pf claim

Company not ready to settle the Pf claim

My sister was working in a company called 3Global services, malad ( w), mumbai, maharashtra. she expired in a road accident. it's been one year i am just geting run around's from 3G but they are not ready to settle the PF Claim for her acount. Please Help.

Devansh Khanna
GSM : [protected]

Comments

I am an ex employee of 3 Global Services, I moved my job for better prospects, I quit the company in 2005, I applied for the PF re-imbursement in January this year, we are at March, however when I try to call Mr. Anil or Mr. Bhaven no body answers the phone, once or twice when I was able to speak to Anil, he told me that there concerned person has not yet got an acknowledgement number for my application. I am in need of money and I don't get any update from 3G people, when you ask for the number of Finance/ HR head, they don't indulge in giving it to you.

Mandeep
Hi, My name is Prannoy Borges. I have been working for 3 Gobal Services rite from 17th Sept 2007 till 20th February 2009. I personally did not want to quit my job at 3. However situations have forced me to do so. It all started with Leaves promised and then refused by my reporting manager. I was eariler put on a DAP (diciplinary action plan) this is awarded to an Employee at all levels. May it be coming late to work, Perofomance dip, absentism or any other work related issues. I had earler taken my christmas leaves and wanted a weeks leave in the last week of Jan 09 as it was an emergency.Due to some training scheduled durring that week was not granted leaves and was promised would grant leaves in the next month ie:Feb.Accordingly i make my travel arrangements and as well as apply for my leaves in advance under tatkal scheme. when the fortnite comes in and im told that leaves cannot be granted due to low performance and the DAP issued. I then read through the Leave as well as Dap policies of the company and found a nowhere mention of such clause. Feeling low and upset of the entire situation i decided to text my Reporting manager and Supervisor informing him and NOT Threatning him that i would put down my papers if i dont get leaves. So i Stopped going to work since the 21st February 09 and head to my hometown as it was urgent and plans were made. I return back in a weeks time to complete my exit formalities as I recved a txt message on my cellphone to come for my clearence. To a shock im told that exit formalities will not be done as i have been absconding from work and they claim to have sent 3 letters stating to report to work that i still have`nt recieved. Now my salary for the month of February thats was on hold has still not be credited to my account. I need an experience letter from 3 as i need to produce it to my new employer without which my employment stands cancelled. Im in a fix and dont know what to do or whome to speak about it. Can anone please help me?
I too have been a part of 3G, its one of the worse companies to work. If you check the people who have grown in 3G are all lickers and sweet talkers. I know you get such people in almost every organization you work but then in 3G its at a very high scale. Your own team leader and most of the associates in your own team back about you.
The HR's right from the executive level to the manager level dont care about their employees and their complaints. They are very rude and dont have a friendly approach, even the people working in the C & B team are very rude, I recently went there for signing my PF form and the fellas working in that team were so rude, I had to fill the form twice, the reason being they were not interested to help you and explain you if you had any doubts about the form. These fellas are more busy than our own Prime Minister, they just dont answer your calls.
3 Global services is one company which is filed with people who have a very bad attitude, god knows what they think of themselves, and this is all thanks to the top level bosses who have inculcated such a culture in the organization, the company speaks a lot about the culture but you need to be a part of the company to understand what wrong culture people follow in the organization.
I have been a part of Sutherland Global Servies and trust me it was one of the best companies to ever be with, the management is very friendly and easily approachable and they really think a lot for their employees. I guess 3 global services should learn a lesson or 2 from sutherland as it will help them inculcate right values among their own management team.
3 is the worst company i have ever worked with and the worst thing was the new so called TOM who has come rom wipro(Marc Dsilva) who doesnt have the sense of speaking.just because of him i had to leave the company. since the time he joined our skillset we had the highest number of attrition in the company.
Beware 3 G,

3 G contains nothing but frustrated and undeserving people all grown in the system by either giving pussy or licking.

Right from the top management to the front end think that they all employee are their slaves i think if a survey is carried out within the company then at least 80% people will believe this .

these people have done so much injustice to poor executives that i think the should be reported to police or some MNS people ..

they cant just go on doing all this
The HR sucks