[Resolved]  55888 SMS services — TO UNSUBSCRIBE BREAKING NEWS SERVICE FROM 55888

I have subscribed to NEWS service of bsnl through 55888, which says that its free for 1 week. But I have come to know tht aftr one week money is charged Rs 30/ for one month without my consent for renewal or even informing. After one month I received the message to unsubcribe SMS NOBRK, I send the message to unsubscribe. but still they renewed & charged me Rs. 20 for the service. So I please want to cancel this service. What method should i use to unsubscribe this service. i think you are cheating the people, which is not good. I want to take legal action against them.

Comments

kindly stop breaking news membership my number is [protected] i have tried several times to stop this by writing NOBRK from my mobile but that particular sms is not forwarded time and again. if it is not stoped in time before next subscription due than i have no option other than consumer court. this is last warning to you.

thanks
TRY THIS

but you delivery report option on on mobile
type NOBRK and send to 55888 if its it not deliver

you must have got a sms from 55888
related to unsubscription just reply to that message by again typing NOBRK

I THINK IT WORKS.
I have unsubscribed my CRI service.my mob n-[protected]
Hi, I subscribed to one of the services from 55888. Now i want to unsubscribe, but dont know how to do that. Can someone please help!
Hi, Now i want to unsubscribe my CRI service, but dont know how to do that.
Can someone please help! my mob no-[protected]
I have subscribed to sms service from 55888.Now I want to stop all messages being sent to my phone -no. [protected].How can I stop india times from sending messages from 55888.Please help.
I have unsubscribed by sending NOBRK to 55888. But i gt a reply stating that I have not subscribed to the service and in spite of that I am getting the break news and I have been charge Rs 20
I get stupid msg from # 55888.I have a MTNL sim card.I send a DND and it is charged Rs8.Incoming msgs are charged Rs3.
Customer care of MTNL.Vodafone and Airtel are unable to do anything.I want these stopped immediately.the CC say this is a media service.Whose????
Pl give the address/ph # so that I can approach the agency.This is a colossal fraud happening.Where is the administration?Pl forward this to TRAI also.. Ridiculous.

What is the meaning of Your attitude towards Complaint?
I subscribed to cricket updates from 55888 for one month by smsing CKT. It is being renewed automatically every month and I am being charged Rs. 20. I want to unsubscribe. How can I do it?
I have unsubscribed my CRI service my mobn-[protected]
yes i fully agree they r cheating and without any proper message rene2ing the service
kindly stop breaking news membership my number is [protected] i have tried several times to stop this by writing NOBRK from my mobile but that particular sms is not forwarded time and again. if it is not stopped in time before next subscription due than i have no option other than consumer court. this is last warning to you.
I was very much irritated with the breaking news service from 55888 as they charged Rs 20 every month and I couldn't unsubscribe it. But this really helped me a lot. It really works. When i sent NOBRK to 55888 they sent a msg saying that you have not subscribed the breaking news service! But when I sent NOBRK again at that instant, another msg came that you have been unsubsribed from the breaking news service! And it doesn't come anymore. Thanks for this great help!!
sir, i harneet arora from rewari, haryrna want to unsubscribe cricket service mine mobilno [protected] rs 20 charged and expiry date is 12th april.i complian many time in customer care but not respond over, .pls unsub mine cricket service.l
You are really cheating. Please stop it or face consequences.
fgybg uty 7h 86787 ftrd
ff dfdf faefr vsdfgsg farf
Hello, I am jaswinder singh from chandigarh. My mobile no is [protected]. I have subscribed to CHAT MESSANGER service of bsnl through 55888, which is charged Rs 20/ for one month. But i never use this service nd the complaint to unsubscribe. but still they renewed & charged me Rs. 15 for the service. So I please iwant to cancel this service. What method should i use to unsubscribe this service. i think you are cheating the people, which is not good. plz refund my amount to my acount.
Iam also facing the same problem which almost all here are facing.They are renewing the Breaking news service and sending a message 'to unsubscribe dial *543# ' through which Iam unable to unsubscribe. It is type of cheating by BSNL organaisation. I suggest to AVOID BSNL NETWORK and go for some other private services

Complaint categoryCategory: Other