[Resolved]  56700 - caller tunes — deactivate my subscription

I hv prepaid mobile no [protected]. On 22.03.09 at 6.52.22 pm I received a message from 56700 "Thank you for using BSNL tunes. You have been charged Rs 20/-as subscription fee.tell me how u deduct the amount from our account without our confirmation? do u think that customers are fools? we will proceed legally. here onwards do not charge any amount without our confirmation. You reverse these charges of Rs 20/- & in future I do not want to subscribe for any tune. Please do not deduct any amount. confirm it immediately

Comments

56700 - caller tunes — 56700- Caller tunes: to deactivate the caller tunes from Mobile no. 9450542283

I have prepaid mobile no [protected]. Today i.e. On 12.09.09 at 7.21.10 a.m. I received a message from 56700 "Dear user your BSNL tunes will be renewed tomarrow. You will be charged Rs. 25/= as monthly subscription. .............."
May I know from you

Why you have started this caller tunes to my mobile when I have neither applied for the same nor have requested for the same with you?.

You are requested to
kindly unsubsribe me from you list of Caller tunes and do not deduct any monthly subsription as I have no interest in this and I have not requested for the same.

If you still deduct the charge from my account and do not unsubscribe me from your caller tunes list, you are likely to face consumer forum?

You are requested to confirm the status immediately.

Yours sincerely

Dr. R. L. Prasad, Mobile No. [protected].
Reader in Chemistry
Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi-221005.
U. P.
i m tune actvd but how to prosess...
I have copied a ringback tone Name "Tere Mast Mast Do Nain" from my friend's mobile on 17/02/2011 at 13:04 a message has been received that it will be activeted after 24 hrs. Now some other tune has been heared. Will my copied song will be set as ringback tone.
deactivate immediately
I hv prepaid mobile no [protected]. On 10.08.11 at 1.20 pm I received a message from 56700 "Thank you for using BSNL tunes. You have been charged Rs 30/-as subscription fee.tell me how u deduct the amount from our account without our confirmation? do u think that customers are fools? if you will continue the same in this monty ie 01/09/11 we will proceed legally or swich over to another service provider. here onwards do not charge any amount without our confirmation. You reverse these charges of Rs 30/- & in future I do not want to subscribe for any tune. Please do not deduct any amount. confirm it immediately

Complaint categoryCategory: Other