[Resolved]  58888 SMS — DAILY SMS FROM INDIATIMES AS I HAVE DELETED MY ACCOOUNT

Hi my cell no is [protected] am getting daily sms from indiatimes, reply to user as the user is a fake and 58888 send all unnecessary sms where they want people to reply and they get 6 rs per sms i have lost more than 1000 rs in this please get my money back and stop sms from 58888 as i have deleted my account long ago.

Comments

i want unsubscribe the wap service from 58888 as i am fed of reding all hose reduclues SMS please help me how to unsubscride the boolyhood pack
hi my phone number is [protected] and receving daily reduclues SMS from 58888 as i am fed up of reading all those please don't send me all these type of SMS IT CREATE A LOT OF TENSION
I agree with you guys...these indiatimes with sms 58888 are testing my patience by sending ridiculous msgs.. i am fed up yaar.. can anybody give their call centre or office number to me please... i want to blast them...
pls. donot send me sms rs-3 on my mobile number [protected]

I saw usha sewing machine advertisement in tv & then was askked to send sms of DEMO SPACE CITY NAME to 58888 to check for demo of sewing machines but the charges were deducted & i have got no response so far...this is very tragic in india that these people fool us in this manner...

can anybody pls take action against this