[Resolved]  6.7% Tax Free US 64 Bonds — Non payment of maturity amount with interest

AP: UTI: 64:05
Navi Mumbai-400614
Investor Id-[protected], Bond Certificate No-1377574
Complaint Reference number[protected]
Madam,
Pl Refer my earlier letter dated 27/03/2009, -12.05.2009,03/07/2009,29/08/2009 and Your Letter No[protected], Dated13.06.2009, (Copy Enclosed)
Referring to my UTI bonds (Investor ID No-[protected], Bond certificate no: 1377574; Ref No-US64 GOI BOND BPRJ No-760745 Dated 30/04/2003.Unit certificate no: [protected]), I have following Issue reproducing again, Which is send in my earlier letter Dated 29/08.2009:
9) My bond has matured on 1st June 2008 and as per the attached datasheet, I have been neither paid the interest nor the principal value of Rs.1, 58,148.15
10) Despite numerous requests, my address has not been changed. You are requested to take care of my new address as mentioned below, and may please make all payments with out any further delay
11) We are Resubmitting the case again as per your letter with Copy of-
(a) Signed Copy of Certificate, (b) Unit conversion Scheme 64 unit letter. (c)Unit 1964 certificate issued dated 31.07.2000 of Rs 200,000.00(d) Letter of zonal Manager o[censored]nit Trust of India, Western Zonal office dated 31.07.2001.
12) Original E.F.T. Form with my saving bank account number and address, certified by Branch Manager of State Bank of India, Himmatpuri Branch,DELHI110091.

New Address:
B-203, Hindon society
25-Vasundhra Enclave
Delhi-110096,Contact number: [protected]
Old Address:
Qtr No. NH-2;D-23,Post-Vindhyanagar,Distt-Sidhi,MP
Also I request you to please incorporate the necessary interest rate as per the market norms and please send me the gross value with interest. Your help is greatly appreciated

Sincerely-(Awadhesh Prasad),(Rita Prasad)
Enclosed: As mentioned in Pt.7 and 8
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Unit Trust of Inid ,US-64 Tax free bonds — Non- payment of interest

Please note the following

US-64 Tax free bond

NO of bond owned - 64
Certificate no-5218098
Investor ID NO[protected]

Sir this is beeing redeemed on 1st June 2008, but I am not getting my interest warrants payable to me since long.
This might would have happened due to postal problems.
So you are requested to checkup all pending amount payable to me & arrange to send along with redeemption amount

My Bank detail are as under
S/B A/c No - [protected]
SBI, BHU BRANCH VARANASI

Correspondence Address-
Dhrub CHANDRA JHA
RAMANUJAM TUTORIALS
B-21/33, RAJ APARTMENT, KAMACHHA, VARANASI-221010
MOBILE NO-[protected]

Thanks & regards for quick response

Yours