[protected] — Received fake call from this number as citi bank and ask about Credit Card Details

aryan_saini20
Hello Credit Card User, if you receive any fake call from +91-[protected] this number or other number to know about credit card details. Actually they treat as Bank Customer Care and ask about credit card details such as Credit Card Number, CVV no etc.

Please don't tell anything. As Bank Norms, Customer Care dont have rights to know about credit card CVV no,

Comments

True, I too got a call from this just a few minutes back. Called of SC customer care to find out that my card was not blocked or any such thing and no request for a new card was placed. They talk in Hindi and that made me suspicious.

Thanks for posting this. The call comes from [protected] or [protected] or [protected]
Yesterday I recieved a call from [protected]. he was saying that my ICICI bank credit card is blocked while i have not made any call to block my card and it is with me. he was confirming some details like address and date of birth. i told him that i will call to customer care and will check.

israr ahmad

7631565308 - Received fake call from this number as citi bank and ask about Credit Card Details

Company:7631565308