99acres — Abuse

Nidhi Aneja
From vodaphone department Akash Malhotra called me up and when I told him to correct the bill he abused me like anything what kind of service is this I will take this person to court

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] 99acres - complaint

Comments

I introduce my self as member of 99 acres with the name of Star Properties Your Executive Ms.Diviya is not attending me properly even after lot of complaints. I am complaining Since last 4 Month that I want to change my profile, After 3 Month she come personally and reply me that, a fake account was created by the same id STAR PROPERTIES she told me, that she will delete the fake account and after that I will modify the same.

But, the problem is still stand for the same. Kindly send me other rep to understand the problem. Please give me only one answer that why I continue the service?

STAR ASSOCIATES
15 Najafgarh Road (Shivaji Marg) Indl. Area,
New Delhi-110015
I have been a member of 99acres.com also. My company's name is Greater Bangalore Estates Pvt Ltd., . I have not faced any such probems with 99acres. There may be some communication gap with the executives. I am sure if you contact an higher authority, you problem may be solved. We have a property named Eco Vista at Hosur and have advertised with 99acres.com. The executives have been very co-operative.

I wish you all the best and am sure your problem would be solved.
Now, it is easy to get heavy discounts on real estate group deals.
Regards: http://www.bid4dream.com
Avail heavy discounts on properties covering flats, farm houses and other real estate ventures, various tours around the world, on electronic items,
luxury items, shopping coupons. You can also post your requirement we will get best deal for you. http://www.bid4dream.com

99acres - Abuse