99acres — complaint

mybestgroup
99acres such a fraud company. pls do not buy any package from 99 acres

I made so many calls yours executive but i m not getting any response from ur company this is very unprofessional attitude
and not ur customer care department this is very unprofessional ism
--- On Tue, 5/31/11, Best Group <mybestgroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Best Group <mybestgroup@yahoo.com>
Subject: complaint
To: feedback@99acre.com
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 4:01 AM

Welcome to 99acres Live Chat. Please wait for our executive to respond...

You are not currently in a chat session.

You are now chatting with 'Deepti'

You: hi
Deepti: hi
Deepti: how can i help u
You: i took i package from ur company 5 days back but my package listing not activate pls do the need full
Deepti: r u a agent
You: user id bestproperties99
You: mobile no is [protected]
You: very pooor services i m getting
You: h
Deepti: ok
Deepti: do u have the number of the person who give u this package
You: ya i have
You: he is not picking the mobile
You: [protected] pranay arora
Deepti: ok u write a mail on feadback@99acres.com
You: i will complaint to consumer court i have all receipt
You: you guys always cheat with customers
Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] 99acres - complaint

Comments

Dont buy 99acres.com packages. they people are so unprofessional that they even not bothered about the regular complaints &amp; written email complaints and that is after taking a good package worth Rs. 35, 000/- .
Nerver seen any company that is even not responding to the written emails. My no is [protected] if anybody can share some email id other than support@99acres.com. Nobody respond over this id.

99acres — Unsolicited Phone calls

I did not update any of my personal information on 99acres but i am receiving Unsolicited Phone calls from different dealers and their messages.
saala chutiya :p
abe kya jaan lega bechare pranay arora ki...100 listing 3 mahine ki kab tak khareedega meri jaan...ab toh bada hoja
99acres a fraud company. pls do not buy any package from 99 acres . i got cheated from 99acres . not even single client reference got from them, Rs.5000/- is loss for me. i have complained many times to 99accres, but no use. please do not buy any package from 99acres. thanks. Ravi from Bangalore.
Despite charging hefty amount 99acres did not deliver as per their claims. ON the site 99acres claims an increased visibility of property add in lieu of 2000 Rs (platinum user). On paying the amount my property add never had any visibility increased, the add appears on last pages. Surprignly even the non paid general listing adds are appearing much before mine being a platinum user. Becomes veen more pathetic when the 99acres executive tell that the property must be searched with teh exact address then it will be visible on first page, ridiculous that is and all the more pain as teh support team does take no notice of the issue. I kept on isiting but seldom do i get responses from the 99 acres support. They promise call back but no one bothers to call back once you have paid the money. They do not even answer the calls when you call them back. Most pathetic services I have ever come though. Their site shows tat my listing has expired befoe the due date ie. within 10 days of buying the product which otehrwise is valid for 3 months, no one to respond to this querry either. It mean that after taking the money from me, seems I have not even been enrolled in the platinum listing my platinum listing has been deleted and no one even cares to listen to the issue. Sheer act of theft on 99acres part, take the money and the listing is not existent.
Pathetic service.. Person visited and verified the property at Jodhpur Park.
After verification the address of the property wrongly mentioned and location mentioned as Behala.

Flooring is wrongly updated as Mosaic. Actual floor is built with floor tiles.
Pathetic service by 99acres.com...

Absolutely unprofessional... Service level not at any standards.

In spite of repeated instructions, these people still didn't follow the same..

Still my Jodhpur Park property is reflecting in Behala..

I received a call from [protected] and the lady started showing her marketing skills.. Such a disgust..

I opted 99acres.com for a free service to display the property to suitable and eligible buyers on 25.07.2016.

Hence I entered all relevant information about my property with complete accuracy along with some pictures.

My property is located physical, legally and immovably at Jodhpur Park Kolkata 700045 on the 3rd floor of the building.

As a part of your process they had sent Mr. Milan to verify my property on 26.07.2016 and he verified my property and took certain pictures.

I found there are certain discrepancies in regard to the information provided in your website about my property after verification done by Mr. Milan.

1. Location of the property is mentioned as Behala. Instead the actual location is Jodhpur Park. Hence same needs to be rectified and mapped accordingly to Jodhpur Park location.
Surprised.. How a property location can be changed after verification. So much gimmicks played by 99acres.com

As per discussion with Mr. Prasun, we confirmed the rectification being done. Still not resolved. This is only causing me an insecurity to what my prospective clients will think when they review and call me.

This unprofessional gesture is not accepted.

If they are giving services, they dare to compromise on the quality of service delivery.

I believe that this is intentionally done so that the owner don't get proper response and they will punch on their pray for chargable services..

Bad... Once again Not impressed at all!

Regards.
Pathetic service by 99acres.com

Absolutely unprofessional... Service level not at any standards.

In spite of repeated instructions, these people still didn't follow the same..

Still my Jodhpur Park property is reflecting in Behala..

This unprofessional gesture is not accepted.

I believe that this is intentionally done so that the owner don't get proper response and they will punch on their prey for chargable services... Ha ha ha...

Bad... Once again Not impressed at all!

Regards.
madam monika,

i am not getting your proper response--- no acknowledgement of
the amount OF RS. 3105/ sent just on your request within an hour
from ICICI BANK SOLAN TRANSACTION NUMBERM3186317
yesterday i.e. 02/09/2016 at 2 pm.

your ac/no.[protected] your phone number [protected]

SWAMI ANAND GIRI PH-[protected]
This is a fraud account no.[protected] and was planning to cheat me in the name of owner assistance through 99acres campaign, with a changed manager name - Alok Chauhan and his mobile no. [protected].
I have booked ad for my property for rent, too many calls but no work waiting for my property to get visible from last 1 week

sorry this site is useless, please dont waste your money

kawal deep singh
its been 6 months that i ve been hunting for a house through 99acres. the agents listed on the website are all fraud, they mention a price only to lure the customer and then exploit them with fixing bogus meetings where the landlords are not comfortable with the offer given as thier asking is way too high.
99acres such a fraud company, pls dont buy any kind of pakage from 99acres

i payed 35 k to vivek krishnan for pramoting my company they are not responding my calls, one of the fraud people he cheated
bharath vasi's reply, Sep 21, 2018
from our company we payed 35 k to vivek krishnan he told lot of stories, but no use, all fake cometments
CHEATING and FRAUD should be the name of 99acres.com, their managers, area managers, zonal managers, regional managers are all cheats they cheat you for money. Nitin (Area Manager Delhi), Neeraj (North India Head) all are involved in cheating of money. They will sell one deal to some one at X-price and if they sense you do not have market update they will even sell you the same package at 10X-price.

They are shameless people who are not even ashamed when they are caught red handed.

I guess 99acres is full of goons and cheats, 99acres will soon loose market credibility if they continue with their team of frauds and scamsters.

99acres - complaint