[Resolved]  A.C.M.E.TELEPOWER — P.F IS NOT RECEIVED

Dear,Sir
I was an employee of your company from 1st march 2008 to 31 st december 2008,who was appointed as a site engineer on A.C.M.E Telepower at ASSAM-for NAGAON region.But suddenly I have resigned my self on the date of 31/12/2008.In the mean time the team lease office (Guwahati) became closed,for which till date I have not got the P.F.Please advised me the formalties to get my PF.

Yours faithfully
Mr.Antu bora
Digambar chuck (Na-kari road)-JORHAT
ASSAM. Pin-785001 P.O-Jorhat
Ph,no- [protected]

Comments

Acme telepower — PF not credited

MY PF AC NoUA[protected], all details has been submitted on 30th July 09, but still no amount has been credited in my acount. plz help.
ACME TELEPOWER is recuriting senior profesional from good copanies at a good salary and send them out in 6-9 months time. It is Hobby of the ompany to hire people from good company's, fire them in 6-12 months and spoil their careers. People may be careful in joining them. it is their hobby.
ACME Telepower recruits people from good companies at very high salary and terminates employee in 6-9 months time. This destroys careers of people and leads into pain. Hiring and firing is hobby of Mr. Manoj owner of the company.

Dalip Singh
ACME Telepower is not want to pay their Vendors dues after finished the projects at NE circle. I request Acme to pay the long long times due soon "" Triveni Infrastructure & Projects Pvt. Ltd.""
ACME Telepower is not want to pay their Vendors dues after finished the projects at NE circle.We have completed our work 4/5 years past but till date they are not paying us. We have complained many times and we have the received copy of sumitted bills.I request Acme to pay the long long times due soon.

Mohidul Alam
For, Triveni Infrastructure & Projects Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile: [protected]