[Resolved]  A V G Motors ,Kottayam — Undue delay in the delivery of swift Vdi ABS

Dear AVG Motors
I am the director of a hospital in the sub urbs of kottayam district.I happen to book a maruti swift Vdi ABS on the 9 th of MAY 2009 AVG Motors, Kottayam, P.B No.1, Baker Junction, Kottayam-686 001, by paying an amount of Rs.50, 000/-.I had promised to gift my son after he had finished his MBBS.

I was assured(verbally) about the delivery date at the most by 3 months by Mr.Binumon(9th august 2009).I made it a point to call the exucutive at timely intervals to remind about the booking but was always responded by a cold voice saying -I am working on it.The enthusisasm that they showed initially had a steady downhill journey.After 3 months and a week(which i think is a more than fair, a waiting period)I got in touch with Mr.Anish who too, to my surprise responded coldly and said that there is nothing else he can do since the vehicle has not had its transit out from the Maruti Udyog Ltd Factory yet.This off-handed comment implies that the product is not going to get delivered anytime in the near future & our purpose will remain unserved.I was told my car was 2 nd in the booking list last month, but now it happens to be 3rd in the list.Wonder if there is a time machine around

Eventhough my fellow-doctors & friends were persuading me to buy a car from other manufacturers/dealerships – it was my own decision after a lot of home work, cybersearch & research that I decided to go for the Maruti Suzuki Swift (The real Emperor of its class) from the AVG motors Ltd (The real leader in Maruti Sales, Service & Spares).I had high expectations about AVG motors Ltd & their customer care.This is exactly not the quality of service that we customers expect from such a reputed firm. Buyers are ill-treated and are taken for a ride.This attitude must cease to exist if AVG motors Ltd would like to retain Maruti’s traditional goodwill.

My son, missed major share of his vacation waiting for his first new car(indeed a special moment in life).If the delivery is going to be delayed further, he would not have a chance to enjoy his car or share the happiness with us as he is going out of state for his further studies.The whole purpose is going to be spoiled

I am not sure whether Maruti/AVG motors is truly worried about HOW SPECIAL, A CAR IS to its wanna be owners or are just worried about sales of their products. Incase, they are, they must regulate their dealerships by asking them to be more realistic, sincere and honest.We really feel bad & cheated. If these issues are resolved, it shall make a huge difference to the customer attitude towards your esteemed company and dealerships.

Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
Dr.T.L.Mathew
Cherupushpam Hospital, Mukkuttuthara.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

RESPECTED SIR,
Maruthi UDYOG has reduced the production of SWIFT DIESEL to increase the demand of new maruthi RITZ. AVG CANt help u in anyway.They are just a dealer.I[censored] go to any other dealers, the situation will be the very
same.The bookin period for VDI model is 3 months.Booking period of VDI with ABS is more than 3 months.It is diwali time .In north its a great time for celebration.People in north prefers to buy new vechicles in diwali time, as we do buy new vechicles during onam.So more new cars are delivered to the north.
h
Second in the booking list or third in the booking list doesnt really matters.From delhi these newly made cars are coming to all parts of the country, expecially to kerala is by roadways.In a single load only 8 cars can be transported.Hopefully second and the third priority booking will come in a single consignment.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other