A1 STOCK — FOR TRADING TIPS

SIR MY NAME IS PARDEEP KUMAR FROM DELHI MY MOB. NO IS [protected].EMAIL ID IS [protected]@REDIFFMAIL .COM.
SIR I PAID A TRADING TIPS COMPANY NAME IS A1STOCK.IN.RS 10000 IN 21/07/2011. THOUSAND FOR THE AC OF [protected].I TALK TO MR. MEHESH WHO TOLD ME COMPANY OWNER MOB NO. IS [protected].THEY GIVE ME 3 DAYS TIPS (PER DAY 1 CALL OR MSG)ALL TIPS ARE FAKE AND I BEAR MANY LOSS IN TRADING .AFTER3 DAYS NO CALL OR MSG GIVE ME BY COMPANY.I CALL MEHESH AND SAID THAT TO RETURN MY MONEY10000.HE REFUSE ME AND ALSO ABSUSE AND THRETEND ME.
SO KINDLY HELP ME AND RETURN MY MONEY AND TAKE ACTION LIKE THIS FRUAD COMPANY.

Comments

I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com
respected sir,
i have read your complaints, BUT you have not given money to us by only seen of messages.
we have given messages to you as free trial and you have also made trade on that massages. After getting profit through that massages you have made payment and one more thing that whatever messages we have provided to u the same massages also uploaded on site because we updating our performance of equity and commodities on daily bases. for any query all traders call us on +91-[protected] or email us on [protected]@a1stocks.in

thanks
a1stocks
(technical analyst)
Respected RRKRISHNA Sir,
I Have Read Your Complaints .. PLS POST YOUR MOBILE NO ALSO HERE YA DIRECTLY CALL US ON +[protected]. ALSO SEND YOUR PROBLEM VIA EMAIL.

THX