AAYKAR SAMPARK KENDRA — PAN Card

kamalmasand on Jul 6, 2012
This is with reference to application for change of name on Pan Card, acknowledgement no [protected], dt 12th may 2012.PAN No aaxpw9537d.
Still have not received any status, in spite of several phone calls to number provided-[protected]. complain nos[protected]th June,mail on 30th June ,complain no 03545,have spoken to couple of seniors,no body seems to have any idea,or gives any status.have been tossed around without any answer.
Requesting further guidance.
kamal masand
M: [protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

To know about PAN card details

I am JANNET MARY K.My PAN no.is AGFPJ7710D. I have to e-file the tax details.But I am confused with my surname, middle name &first name.Please help me.
This is regarding PAN application submitted to NSDL e-Gov vide acknowledgement number [protected].
NSDL has informed me that my PAN ANAPS0221Q mentioned in my application has been deleted/deactivated and they forwarded the details of my application to Income Tax Department (ITD) for their advice. Also intimated by NSDL that the application will be processed further as advised by the ITD.

They also informed that in this regard you may contact to Assessing Officer (AO) to get further information of your PAN.

I have already e-mailed to ask@incometaxindia.gov.in, TIN Info, tin@tinonapp2.nsdl.co.in on 19/10/2017.

I need to know present status of my PAN card as i have submitted all my supported documents as asked from me time to time. Moreover, I submitted my last 10 yrs return which i had filed.

Ashish Seth