[Resolved]  Abba Queens Gate Concorde Hotel <dec.359Signearthlink.net> — Subject: online job offer (resume required)

From abba queens gate concorde hotel sat feb 14 11:13:43 2009
Return-path: <dec.[protected]@earthlink.net>
Authentication-results: mta172. mail.in. yahoo.com from=earthlink.net; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=earthlink.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.86.89.66 (ehlo elasmtp-spurfowl. atl. sa. earthlink.net) (209.86.89.66)
By mta172. mail.in. yahoo.com with smtp; sat, 14 feb 2009 11:13:58 +0530
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net;
B=ouel3skykg6ba+3k5q3so/myg1kggyhkxkfxfoimy/2c6d8pcquybduyioytgaot;
H=message-id:date:from:reply-to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transf...
Received: from [209.86.224.36] (helo=elwamui-hybrid. atl. sa. earthlink.net)
By elasmtp-spurfowl. atl. sa. earthlink.net with esmtpa (exim 4.67)
(envelope-from <dec.[protected]@earthlink.net>)
Id 1lydjx-0007d1-sb; sat, 14 feb 2009 00:43:43 -0500
Received: from 60.28.252.206 by webmail. earthlink.net with http; sat, 14 feb 2009 00:43:43 -0500
Message-id: <14350574.[protected]. javamail. [protected]@elwamui-hybrid. atl. sa. earthlink.net>
Date: sat, 14 feb 2009 06:43:43 +0100 (gmt+01:00)
From: abba queens gate concorde hotel <dec.[protected]@earthlink.net>
Reply-to: abba queens gate concorde hotel <enquiries. [protected]@live.com>
Subject: online job offer (resume required)
Mime-version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
Content-length: 1824

— forwarded message —
From: abba queens gate concorde hotel <dec.[protected]@earthlink.net>
Sent: saturday, 14 february, 2009 11:13:43 am
Subject: online job offer (resume required)

Abba queens gate concorde hotel
31 34 queens gate,
London england.
Www. queensgateconcordehotel.co.uk

Good day,

We are looking for bright graduates/post graduates between ages 22 and above years with excellent communication and managerial skills and an aptitude for customer services, applicant would be required to posses good inter-personal skills and a passion to keep learning while delivering effective services to our numerous customers, you will be working primarily in rotating day shifts, with occasional night shifts, vacancies are available in the following deputations:

1. managers/assistant managers
8. chefs
9. supervisor trainers
10. waiter

Entitlements, benefits & packages:

-a very attractive net salary paid in gbp [great british pounds].
-quality single or family housing accommodations in hotel vicinity.
-free medical care for employee and family here in london.
-excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
-paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holidays.
-personal effects shipments and excess baggage allowances
-full access to some of the best recreational facilities in london, life insurances.
-official vehicles /maximum security in work environs and housing community,

[please indicate when applying]

Job status:
Full time and contract:
Salary indication gbp £1, 000 to £4, 500 monthly depending upon experience,
Field of specialisation:

Interested candidates should please send their resumes by email or fax.

We remain most obliged,

Sincerely,
Mr thomas brown
Admin manager
Abba queens gate concorde hotel
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
E-mail:enquiries. [protected]@live.com

Check out the all-new messenger 9.0! click here.

Comments

Dear sir

I want To apply as waiter I have experience in hotel service in Indonesia and now I work at goodway hotel Batam Indonesia As telephone operator

My background Education Tourism academy in Indonesia

I hope you can process my application and I think with work in your company can give a bright prospect for me for my future but I can't pay anything for the process, can you handle all and I pay with my salary that your company give to me
Thank you for you cooperation and I am looking forward for you answer

Best Regard

YANCE
Let me inquire if you are hiring for applicant in your prestigious hotel? I have received an email, re: vacant position open, but the letter and the email address is different... see the PASTE TEXT BELOW ! see which is the correct sender and the email address, i am just confusing .

Forwarded Message ----
From: ABBA QUEENS GATE CONCORDE HOTEL <dec.[protected]@earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, 14 February, 2009 11:13:43 AM
Subject: ONLINE JOB OFFER (resume required)

www.queensgateconcordehotel.co.uk

GOOD DAY,

WE ARE LOOKING FOR BRIGHT GRADUATES/POST GRADUATES BETWEEN AGES 22 AND ABOVE YEARS WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS AND AN APTITUDE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICES, APPLICANT WOULD BE REQUIRED TO POSSES GOOD INTER-PERSONAL SKILLS AND A PASSION TO KEEP LEARNING WHILE DELIVERING EFFECTIVE SERVICES TO OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS, YOU WILL BE WORKING PRIMARILY IN ROTATING DAY SHIFTS, WITH OCCASIONAL NIGHT SHIFTS, VACANCIES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING DEPUTATIONS:

10. WAITER

ENTITLEMENTS, BENEFITS & PACKAGES:

-A VERY ATTRACTIVE NET SALARY PAID IN GBP [GREAT BRITISH POUNDS].
-QUALITY SINGLE OR FAMILY HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS IN HOTEL VICINITY.
-FREE MEDICAL CARE FOR EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY HERE IN LONDON .
-EXCELLENT EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE BENEFITS WITH FAMILY STATUS EMPLOYMENT.
-PAID AIRFARES ALLOWING FULL FLEXIBILITY WITH HOLIDAYS.
-PERSONAL EFFECTS SHIPMENTS AND EXCESS BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES
-FULL ACCESS TO SOME OF THE BEST RECREATIONAL FACILITIES IN LONDON, LIFE INSURANCES.
-OFFICIAL VEHICLES /MAXIMUM SECURITY IN WORK ENVIRONS AND HOUSING COMMUNITY,

[PLEASE INDICATE WHEN APPLYING]

FULL TIME AND CONTRACT:
SALARY INDICATION GBP £1, 000 TO £4, 500 MONTHLY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE,
FIELD OF SPECIALISATION:

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR RESUMES BY EMAIL OR FAX.

WE REMAIN MOST OBLIGED,

Subject: ABBA QUEENS GATE CONCORDE HOTEL
To:

31/ 34 QUEENS GATE HYDES PARK,
uk/

WE ARE LOOKING FOR BRIGHT GRADUATES/POST GRADUATES .
ABOVE WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS AND AN APTITUDE FOR

10. WAITERS
11. CLEANERS
12. ELECTRICAL/MECHINACAL AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS

ENTITLEMENTS, BENEFITS & PACKAGES:
A VERY ATTRACTIVE NET SALARY PAID IN GBP [GREAT BRITISH POUNDS].
QUALITY SINGLE OR FAMILY HOUSING ACCOMODATIONS IN HOTEL VICINITY.
FREE MEDICAL CARE FOR EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY HERE IN LONDON .
EXCELLENT EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE BENEFITS WITH FAMILY STAUS EMPLOYMENT.
PAID AIRFARES ALLOWING FULL FLEXIBILITY WITH HOLIDAYS.
PERSONAL EFFECTS SHIPMENTS AND EXCESS BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES
FULL ACCESS TO SOME OF THE BEST RECREATIONAL FACILITIES IN LONDON
LIFE INSURANCES.
OFFICIAL VEHILCLES /MAXIMUM SECURITY IN WORK ENVIRONS AND HOUSING
COMMUNITY.
JOB STATUS:
FULL TIME AND CONTRACT [PLEASE INDICATE WHEN APPLYING ].
SALARY INDICATION:
ADMIN MANAGER
Tel:+[protected]
Jerry Wright
email:gate.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

I am very thankful of you; also, I enclosed herewith my Bio-Data for your kind perusal for the post of Senior Accountant. In addition, I will give all test motional certificate of my work experience. Please try to me and consider to my application, I assure that I will give too much satisfaction to my superior with hard work & keen interest. I do overall accounts up to finalization & auditing with mercantile low and taxes. Also I look in Central Excise department; ISO, ISI and liaison work with government body.

BIO-DATA

DEGREE PASSING YEAR BOARD/UNI. STATE CLASS
S.S.C. 1980 G.S.E.B. GUJARAT Pass
H.S.C. 1982 G.S.E.B. GUJARAT Pass
B.COM 1985 GUJ.UNI. GUJARAT Pass

OTHER: I also know MS Office and Tally Software Ver 4.5, 5.4, 6.3 & 7.3 & passed certificate course in the subject of “Certificate in Computing” from Indira Gandhi National Open University in June’2001.

LANGUAGE: English, Hindi, Gujarat .

WORK PROFILE : I do overall accounts up to finalization & auditing with mercantile low and taxes. Also I look in Central Excise department; ISO, ISI and liaison work with government body.
Other experience : recently I handling scrutiny case of Income Tax, Sales tax . I have solve the scrutiny case of Mak pump industries with commissioner of Income tax gandhinagar for the year[protected] and sales tax of Vat Audit and hearing of Salestax for the year[protected] with sucessfully indipendetly.
EXPERIENCE: 14 years.
I was worked as an Accountant with B.M.Traders in cloth Market Ahmedabad from Dec’92 to March’96

I was worked as an Accountant with Citizen Yarns Ltd (a Public Limited Co.) in C.G.Road Ahmedabad from April’96 to Feb’97.

I was worked as a Senior Accountant with Confisec Printer renowned offset printing press at Naroda Ahmedabad from May’97 to Nov’2002.

I was worked as a Senior Accountant with Khurana Sarees Ahmedabad from Jan’2002 to June’2005.

At present I am working with Mak Pump Industries (ISO 9001: 2000 group of companies) as an Accounts Manager at Naroda Ahmedabad

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Finalization Books of Account.

(1) Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c.

(2) Provision for expenses and Income.

(3) Depreciation as per Income Tax Act.

(4) Fixed Asset Block.

(5) Interest Calculation.

Taxation:

(1). Details for Tax Audit Report. & Central Excise

(2). Deduction of T.D.S. from payment to Contractor, Agent, Labor Contractor, Professional & Consultation charges and Salary to Employees.
(3).Timely payment of statutory dues such as Advance Tax, Self Assessment Tax, T.D.S.P.F., E.S.I.C., Prof. Tax, Municipal Tax., Electricity Bill etc…
(4). timely submit return of Income Tax, T.D.S., Provident Fund and ESIC and Professional Tax.
Hi Everyone,

The mail regarding ABBA Queens Gate Hotel is a job scam.
I am very thankful of you; also, I enclosed herewith my Bio-Data for your kind perusal for the post of Senior Accountant. In addition, I will give all test motional certificate of my work experience. Please try to me and consider to my application, I assure that I will give too much satisfaction to my superior with hard work & keen interest. I do overall accounts up to finalization & auditing with mercantile low and taxes. I Have Complatied my Graduaction, Master of Commarce, Diploma in Taxation Practice ( Part Time).
Contect No. [protected] ( INDIA - Gujarat - Baroda)
To
The MANAGER
OF ABBA QUEEN GATE CONCORD HOTEL,
LONDON, ENGLAND.
SUBJECT: ( I GOT A EMAIL THAT I HAVE SELECTED FOR COMPUTER OPERATOR IN ABBA QUEEN GATE CONCORD HOTEL ON 39 GBP ).

Respected sir,
I Nazeer Ahmed from INDIA Hyderabad. Sir i got a mail in that letter of interviews of 23 question he ask me and i reply to that with in 2 days he just email me and said that i have selected for the post for computer operator.
just i want to know that person is working in ur company his name is MR STEVEN OWEN and one more person his name is MR FRANCE MORRIES this person is replying to my email he said that he is in delhi of india and a member of london embassy in delhi he us dealing with us so, kindly help me that if this guys is geniune so kindly reply me sooooon sir
its so many person future on the line pl tell us
pl reply us soooooooooooooooooooon
that this person is asking us money in indian rupees 40, 000 is this guys is correct or not pl tell us that any vacancy is there in u r extreem and eminent farm .
application for computer operators
Hi Everyone !
these gyus are fraud and cheating all over ...Plz do not Provide any money to them ...
HELLO FRIENDS,

PLS DONT BELIVE ANY BODY IN ABBAS QUEEN GATE IN LONDON .
THEY ARE FRAUD PERSONS .I LOSS 11 LAKHS .I SPOIL MY LIFE .ME FROM HYDERBAD .
NOW I AM WATING FOR HELP .HOW TO GET MY MONEY .

GIRISHKUMAR .[protected]
what is Genuine Email id of Recruitment Dep.of Abba Queen. Plz Help me & How i get a Job in Abba
Hello friends i have a appointment letter from Abba Queens Gate hotel london
and they are giving me visa form for visa process.

so it is true or fraud please help me soon

[protected]@gmail.com

ABBA QUEENS GATE CONCORDE HOTEL — is this true or fails mail plz ask me

Tele-:+44-[protected]
www.queensgateconcordehotel.co.uk

WE ARE LOOKING FOR BRIGHT GRADUATES/POST GRADUATES BETWEEN AGES 22 AND ABOVE YEARS WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS AND AN APTITUDE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICES.

CANDIDATES WOULD BE REQUIRED TO POSSES GOOD INTER-PERSONAL SKILLS AND A PASSION TO KEEP LEARNING WHILE DELIVERING EFECTIVE SERVICES TO OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS,YOU WILL BE WORKING PRIMARILY IN ROTATING DAY SHIFTS,WITH OCCASIONAL NIGHT SHIFTS.

VACANCIES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING DEPUTATIONS:

10. WAITERS
11. CLEANERS

ENTITLEMENTS, BENEFITS & PACKAGES:
A VERY ATTRACTIVE NET SALARY PAID IN GBP [GREAT BRITISH POUNDS].
QUALITY SINGLE OR FAMILY HOUSING ACCOMODATIONS IN HOTEL VICINITY.
FREE MEDICAL CARE FOR EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY HERE IN LONDON .

EXCELLENT EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE BENEFITS WITH FAMILY STAUS EMPLOYMENT.
PAID AIRFARES ALLOWING FULL FLEXIBILITY WITH HOLIDAYS.
PERSONAL EFFECTS SHIPMENTS AND EXCESS BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES
FULL ACCESS TO SOME OF THE BEST RECREATIONAL FACILITIES IN LONDON
LIFE INSURANCES.

OFFICIAL VEHILCLES /MAXIMUM SECURITY IN WORK ENVIRONS AND HOUSING COMMUNITY.
JOB STATUS:

FULL TIME AND CONTRACT [PLEASE INDICATE WHEN APPLYING ].
SALARY INDICATION:

GBP 2,500 TO GBP 4,500 MONTHLY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE,FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION.INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR RESUMES BY EMAIL AND ADDRESSED TO, THE CLERK ABBA QUEENS GATE HOTEL LONDON.PLEASE ATTACH A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO IT WHEN SENDING BACK THE APPLICATIOM FORM TO THE HOTEL ADMIN MANAGER

EMAIL:Queens.[protected]@Aggies.com

PLEASE NOTE THE ATTACHMENT WILL BE SEND TO BE FILLED AND RETURN BY ATTACHMENT AFTER YOUR REPLY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.

REGARDS
ADMIN MANAGER,
MR.Chris Lucas.
ABBA QUEENS GATE CONCORDE HOTEL.
CURRICULAM VITAE

VINEET KR.TYAGI ADDRESS.H.NO. 403
PHONE- [protected], [protected] VILL+POST –MORTA
E mail.- [protected]@gmail.com GAZIABAD, U.P (INDIA)
PIN - 201003

CAREEER OBJECTIVE: In quest of assignment in marketing & finance with a reputed organization where I can explore my technical & managerial knowledge and develop my skill to fullest.

SNAPSHOT

• A competent manager with specialization in marketing and finance.
• Cognizant about the latest development in marketing and finance field.
• Also have two & half years experience and have good knowledge of every aspect of marketing and finance.

PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS

Passed: MBA (marketing & finance) in 2009 from U.P.TECH. Univs. Lucknow U.P.(H.R Institute of management & technology, G.Z.B)

Passed: GRADUATION B.COM in (2001 to 03) from c.c.s university, Meerut(S.D.P.G college, Ghaziabad)

Passed: INTERMEDIATE in 2000 from Green land public school Gzb.(C.B.S.E. BOARD).

Passed: HIGHSCHOOLin 1997 from Green land public school Gzb.(C.B.S.E. BOARD).

EXTRA QUALIFICATION

One year abroad study in (2006to 07)EUROPE in CASA college.nicosia Cyprus.

WORK EXPERIENCE

• Six months worked as a supervisor in GOD PHREY PHILIPS INDIA LTD. in the project cavender magnum filter in western U.P. in 2003.

• One & half year worked as project incharge with O&M (OGILVY & MATHERS) one of the largest advertising company in the world. Area in western U.P. in istall compaign of Castrol crb plus and Amaron batteries in 2003 to 04.

• Worked as company planner of shagun insaurance pvt. Ltd.(corporate agent of L.I.C) 2005 TO 06.

EXTRA ACTIVITIES

• Regular two year college Athletics champion 2007 to 09.
(100m, 200m, javelin thro &discuss throw).

• Regular four years school Athletics champion 1997 to 2000.
(100m, 200m, javelin throw &discuss throw).

PERSONAL VITAE

SEX: MALE
MARITAL STATATUS: SINGLE
SALARY EXPECTED: NEGOTIABLE

DECLARATION

I hereby declare that the detail given by me is correct to best of my knowledge.

Date:-

Place:- VINEET KUMAR TYAGI
hi friends, i got an offer letter from abba queens gate hotel. they asked to pay visa charges. many of my frnds checked that the queen gate hotel is registered in fraud international website. when i asked the flight tickets, visa copy and formal official offer letter from them... there is no reply or proper response from them. so jago dost jago.. i conformly give the statement tat its number one fraud company in U.K. so pls doston.. don belive and lose ur money...
HELLO FRIENDS,

PLS DONT BELIVE ANY BODY IN ABBAS QUEEN GATE IN LONDON .
THEY ARE FRAUD PERSONS .I LOSS 11 LAKHS .I SPOIL MY LIFE .ME FROM HYDERBAD .
NOW I AM WATING FOR HELP .HOW TO GET MY MONEY .

GIRISHKUMAR .[protected]
Dear Sir

I got a mail from abba queens concorde hotel that i was selected as computer reservation department, & i was advised to contact Mr.Barry jones, But he is not responding my cals, What I have to do. I need some assistance & clear statuis of that hotel. Kindly help me in this issues.
Expecting your favorable reply.

With regards
Ganesh
+91-[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
i dont know is this is a fake r genuine kindly reply me thru my id

TALLY NO: SEC/3538/0291/RF56
We have given your application and the submitted resume a careful consideration However, we would have contacted you on phone for an interview but considering the number of persons we are to contact and the encumbrances and cost, we decided to interview you via this means, (E-mail). ABBA HOTEL Have vacancies for immediate employment in various fields of profession in Accountant, Duty Manager, Front Manager, Sales Manager, Receptionists, Drivers, Bar man, Cook, Food & Beverage Cost Controller/Manager, Customer Manager, Computer Applicant, Software/Hardware Engineers. Etc,
Resumed -Job ID: PKS/JV/ABBA/ 02467-10 cum your application.
Hence, you are required to give brief answers to the listed questions within 48hrs. Your answers will enable us to make a final consideration to your Application.

Good luck in your answers.
Mr. Chamber Albert
Human Res. Dev. Manager
Dear Sir/Madam
I'm writing this letter to ask you something very important for me. I'm Satyanarayana T& I live in India. I'm 27 years old & I dream of living and working in England or USA but I'm not able to pay for anything because I’m poor. Do you think I can find an opportunity which is completely free???????? Thank you very much and I very strongly wait for your response.

Your truly
Satyanarayana Turubilli,
Some how people should be protected from these scam operators.It is beleived that most of them are spread all over the world and operating from deferent angles.Many of innocent people loosing their hard earned money.Some body must take responsibility to safegaurd public suffering from these sort of fraudulent activities by opening an advetisement website which should appear on their P C s whenever they work on with Internet fecility.
Hi guys,

I also got the same offer letter on[protected]. I responded to it and they replied to me with an application & interview form. I sent that back and they just forwarded me a offer letter and details of visa processing.

As the whole stuff was so quick (just with in 3 days I got offer). At the same time I thought something wrong in this. I searched in internet, just like this forum this many complains are lauched against this fraud offers.

So, I would like to know that why no steps are taken to stop such cheats because I can see the 1st complain in this link is launched a year ago and still those cheaters are playing the same game.

Even I got call from their side to proceed with the visa processing and pay an amount of almost Rs20000.

So can any one help me to find some solutions against these cheaters and stop them. I think there may be some laws as per cyber crime, we can move forward. Please guide me so we can stop these "[censored]rs" from doing this again.

Thanks!