[Resolved]  ABHIJIT ENTERPRISE, B.T. Road, Khardah, Kolkata — Delay in Cooking Gas Delivery

I, Chhabi Moitra, consumer no. 12821 of Abhijit Enterprise, B.T. Road , Khardah , booked gas on 12th October,2010 through call centre number[protected]. But I haven't yet received my gas. When I had an enquiry about this matter, Abhijit Enterprise ingnored my booking on[protected]. They said that my booking was on[protected]. But when I asked call centre again they ensured the confirmation of my booking on[protected] . I want to know the actual reason for this matter.

Comments

Delay in Cooking Gas Delivery
I, Debkumar Paramanik, consumer no. 41763 of Abhijit Enterprise, B.T. Road, Khardah, booked gas on Jan'2012 through Online booking centre. But I haven't yet received my gas. I want to know the actual reason for this matter.
Delay in Cooking Gas Delivery
I, Akhilesh Kumar Singh, consumer no. 30122 of Abhijit Enterprise, B.T. Road, Khardah, booked gas on 28 th Oct'2012 through Online booking centre. Booking Reference No. is 687223 and Cash memo no. 1356 generated on 05th Nov'2012 But I haven't yet received my gas. I want to know the actual reason for the delay. Please expedite ASAP.

Kolkata