[Resolved]  Abhipra - Capital Ltd — Excess amount withdrawn from the bank a/c through ECS

i was having a dmat a/c facility (id 10772985, name: Prabhat Mittal) from the branch of Abhipra Capital Ltd.in Ghaziabad
C-29, RDC, Raj Nagar,
Adjacent HDFC Bank, Ghaziabad-201011
Phone:[protected], 2706429
(M): [protected]
The dmat a/c was requested to close with a submission of form and all my stocks transfer to another a/c on[protected] and the branch sent the closing letter to the head office on[protected] M/S rakesh (confirmed from the records available at ghaziabad).

Despite of submission of closing request, the office has withdrawn amount of Rs.373.99 throuh ECS from my saving A/c on[protected].

A large conversation through e-mail ([protected]@abhipra.com,[protected]@abhipra.com; [protected]@abhipra.com; [protected]@abhipra.com) has been exchanged, and persons in Ghz branch convinced and agreed on their error. but still not reversing the payments.

i hope for an immediate solution to this fraudalent act of the company.
surprisingly, i find a similar complaint just now on your site with abhipra (IN 300206).

regards
Prabhat Mittal

Comments

The account of the comient has already been closed. Nothing excess has been charged.

Best Regards,

Jeewat Rai
The account of the client has already been closed. Nothing excess has been charged.

Best Regards,

Jeewat Rai
This is for all who are connected to abhipra in any manner.I m going to complain SEBI also that pls take strict action against V D aggarwal, his son abhinav and HR tanuj bhargava, who did miscommitment with the employee's and the clients.They all are invovled in illegal activities and they are taking interest from clients on late payout but not give any interest to client if they made this delay from their end.They totally ignoring labour laws also as most of thier employee's are working at low wages rate and they paid salary on cash to maximum employee.This company is full of fraud and making fool of everyone attached to this company.i request all o[censored] dnt go for this company anyhow and mark a complaint against them if anything mishappening with u anytime from their end.

ABHIPRA MEANS FRAUD/MISCOMMITMENT
I HAVE BEEN ACTIVE TRADER WITH ACCOUNT NO- CBM1
from[protected].Then I got transferred to BHOPAL.
During that time I deposited RS 25000/- security
to trade in shares in NSE.My account was running
account.After last trading, I, sold all the shares
and got the cheque leaving my security in my account
Now, I, again got transferred to delhi in month of may
I met MS.MONIKA to start again trading in CBM1 ACCOUNT
by releasing my security which I left.But she told me security is not shown in the computer and I am also having cost free account depositing RS 7500/- in my DP

ACCOUNT NUMBER[protected]. MADAM reffered this to MR.TARUN
AND THEN to MR.PALLAV.I gave this request on 6 june 2010.
So far nothing has been done to realease my security in the trading account so that I can start trading actively.So please do the needful as soon as possible.My account is in GT KARNAL BRANCH