[Resolved]  Abn Amro Bank — credit card cheating by ABN AMRO bank executive

From,
A.jayaraj,
S/o, Azhgaiya Pillai,
No: 7/65, Ramakrishna Nagar,
Ernavoor, Chennai : 600 054.
Tamil Nadu.
Cell No : +91 [protected]
To,
The Vice president,
ABN AMRO Bank,
N.V, P.O.Box 418,
G.P.O, New Delhi - 110001

Subject : Credit card cheating to be enquired on your bank at Chennai in Tamil nadu.

I introduce myself as A.Jayaraj. I am a ABN AMRO Card holder. But now iam cheated by your ABN AMRO Collection executive Mr. Gopu cell no : [protected] in Chennai at santhome branch office.

Sir few days before an ABN AMRO executive contact me about that the value of my credit card raised upto Rs. 8, 33, 000.00/- They send me the details in your letter pad.. Then the ABN AMRO exective asked me to cut my card in four pieces. But I cut my card somany pieces . Regarding this the executive told me that the card no is not able to find out it should cut out four pieces. And he told me that I will arrange you the new replacement card. The replacement card I received within 9 days through your bank courier nungambakkam branch by Mr. Mohan at late night 9.30 pm. I asked that person why you despatch it in late night. He told me that the I got pressure from ABN AMRO collection executive Mr.Gobu. So I Delivered it soon. After 2 days the executive Gopu came to my home. He received the new card from my wife and he gently changed the card and cut before my wife a expired card some one’s card. Then the executive change my phone number in ABN AMRO call center and using my card he cheated upto Rs.3, 40, 000.00/-. I here to now transaction when I get a credit card payment statement. Suddenly I complained to your ABN AMRO Credit card section in Chennai at santhome branch HRD Mr. Senthil. He told me to register a complaint. I filed a FIR at commisoner office. Our Tamil Nadu police make an enquiry and we catch out the National Fancy Store ower Mr.Prakash return the tranacted money Rs. 40, 000/- and he deposited the amount in to my credit card on 08.06.2009. as per subinspector of police and your ABN AMRO Bank AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar instruction.

Sir, I need your help to caught the criminals which who are work in your organization.
Because your AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar is not taking action and enquiry of that people. He is only search out the people on merchants side.
Sir please co-operate with me to find out the criminals which who are in your bank. Because I am not able to enquire with alone. So please arrange some enquiry berue in your ABN AMRO Bank in Chennai at santhome branch. Sir I wish to give some tips to caught out criminals.
NOTE :

1. Who processed my replacement card in your branch. I want to know whom that.
2. I didn’t give any personal details on your call center executive.
3. In your bank call center the card criminal changed my phone number.
4. After changing the phone number I was got a calls from your call center. I don’t know English to speak .
5. And we have to find out the replacement card which reached in Chennai in your bank courier. The card criminal pressured the courier service through telephone continuously 3 times to despatch the card immediately.
6. We have to find out who is that fellow.
7. Your ABN AMRO Bank AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar told that the letter received from your bank is duplicate.
8. It is possible that the ABN AMRO letter pad is circulating without your bankers authorization ?
9. The criminal photo identified by police.
10. Using that photo we enquired you AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar he told that the photo identified is a contract employee. How you appoint the man with out any address proof? How I can believe that.

Sir I please to inform you that I am above reported are truth. So I request you please arrange some enquiry on your bank immediately we will co-operate with our police department if it is needed. If you lose as it is will spoil your organization name. I hope that you will take an immediate action.
Sir I send all the documents regarding of this problem to your New delhi office.

Please lock Credit Card No: [protected] again I remember you for this.
Your’s Truly,
A. Jayaraj

This letter is prepared by my friend Mr.B.Prabhakaran cell no: +97 [protected] as per my instruction due to I don’t know the English.

Comments

abn amro creditcard — your employ cheat me

your employ aman varma get mony 6732 rs by cash from me on 30/08/2008 and told its your final payment and write me on my latter had after your bank folowp me regarding payment. i ask for for all statment of my account but they not give me and they told me give the 10000 amount for satalment .

ABN AMRO — Enquiry

Your executive has contacted me stating that if i go ahead with a fixed deposit of 2, 00, 000 for a period of six months then i will be issued with a credit card with a limit of 1, 80, 000 and i will get the card within 7 days from the day i will do the fixed deposit and that paticular card is linked with all petrol pumps with no additional charges. Kindly let me know if this is a valid scheme availale with your bank. I have a salary account with your bank.Yesterday i went to sec 18 noida branch to know about the fact but the cusomer care executive was kind enough to tell me that the interest will be higher in HDFC as compared to ABN AMRO. I want to know what the fact related to it. kIndly revert.

I was using my credit card for almost 2 yrs with no late payments. One day (dec 2007) I just came back from outstation and on the way I realised that it was my last day of payment for the ABN Amro Credit card. I called up the bank from there ATM at wazir pur and informed the cust care executive that its my last day and want to make the payment from one of my s/b acoounts that I hold with the same bank. He took all my credit card and account information over the phone and chrged my account for the minimum payment. (As I had a confidence in the employee about the security of my personal and accounting info believing that the bank should be having some quality standards to mantaine while taking cust details over the phone.) But when I recieved my very next stament in Jan I found there were some online phone bill payment done ( which I am sure was the fraud done by the same employee as I have nevr used my card online as well as never given any of my detals to any one). the same day I called up the cust care service and informed them about the same, they blocked my card on the same day but to add to my info the rep on the end told me the some more bills have been paid from my account in last few days. I was just shocked to hear that and informed her about the same. eversince then I am not using that card and the cust care rep advised me to stop the payment of the card as they will investigat the same at there level. Now I am getting harassment calls from Recovery dept to make payment. To add to the injure wht Bank did, they started debitting my savings accounts for the payment without my consent which again I had to stop using and withdrawn all my amount from my accounts that I was using. Bank aouto debited as much as 10, 000 Rs from my account where my actal payment due before fraud was 7, 000 Rs and now they are asking me to pay 19000.00 Rs to settle the account. I dont find any reason to pay the same but infact looking for a re-embursement for the extra payment taken away from my accounts that too without my consent.

to add to the case:

Just to inform you that with the Help of an advocate I did sent a written complaint to bank with a cc to RBI . And have received a reply from RBI but there is no returns from this bank. And still getting harassment calls from ABN AMRO bank.

Ajay Kumar