[Resolved] Abn Amro Bank — credit card cheating by ABN AMRO bank executive
Credit Card Cheating Complaint
ABN AMRO Card No : [protected]
S/o, Azhgaiya Pillai,
No: 7/65, Ramakrishna Nagar,
Ernavoor, Chennai : 600 054.
Cell No : +91 [protected]
The Vice president,
ABN AMRO Bank,
N.V, P.O.Box 418,
G.P.O, New Delhi - 110001
Subject : Credit card cheating to be enquired on your bank at Chennai in Tamil nadu.
I introduce myself as A.Jayaraj. I am a ABN AMRO Card holder. But now iam cheated by your ABN AMRO Collection executive Mr. Gopu cell no : [protected] in Chennai at santhome branch office.
Sir few days before an ABN AMRO executive contact me about that the value of my credit card raised upto Rs. 8, 33, 000.00/- They send me the details in your letter pad.. Then the ABN AMRO exective asked me to cut my card in four pieces. But I cut my card somany pieces . Regarding this the executive told me that the card no is not able to find out it should cut out four pieces. And he told me that I will arrange you the new replacement card. The replacement card I received within 9 days through your bank courier nungambakkam branch by Mr. Mohan at late night 9.30 pm. I asked that person why you despatch it in late night. He told me that the I got pressure from ABN AMRO collection executive Mr.Gobu. So I Delivered it soon. After 2 days the executive Gopu came to my home. He received the new card from my wife and he gently changed the card and cut before my wife a expired card some one’s card. Then the executive change my phone number in ABN AMRO call center and using my card he cheated upto Rs.3, 40, 000.00/-. I here to now transaction when I get a credit card payment statement. Suddenly I complained to your ABN AMRO Credit card section in Chennai at santhome branch HRD Mr. Senthil. He told me to register a complaint. I filed a FIR at commisoner office. Our Tamil Nadu police make an enquiry and we catch out the National Fancy Store ower Mr.Prakash return the tranacted money Rs. 40, 000/- and he deposited the amount in to my credit card on 08.06.2009. as per subinspector of police and your ABN AMRO Bank AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar instruction.
Sir, I need your help to caught the criminals which who are work in your organization.
Because your AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar is not taking action and enquiry of that people. He is only search out the people on merchants side.
Sir please co-operate with me to find out the criminals which who are in your bank. Because I am not able to enquire with alone. So please arrange some enquiry berue in your ABN AMRO Bank in Chennai at santhome branch. Sir I wish to give some tips to caught out criminals.
1. Who processed my replacement card in your branch. I want to know whom that.
2. I didn’t give any personal details on your call center executive.
3. In your bank call center the card criminal changed my phone number.
4. After changing the phone number I was got a calls from your call center. I don’t know English to speak .
5. And we have to find out the replacement card which reached in Chennai in your bank courier. The card criminal pressured the courier service through telephone continuously 3 times to despatch the card immediately.
6. We have to find out who is that fellow.
7. Your ABN AMRO Bank AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar told that the letter received from your bank is duplicate.
8. It is possible that the ABN AMRO letter pad is circulating without your bankers authorization ?
9. The criminal photo identified by police.
10. Using that photo we enquired you AFCU Mr.V.P. senthil kumar he told that the photo identified is a contract employee. How you appoint the man with out any address proof? How I can believe that.
Sir I please to inform you that I am above reported are truth. So I request you please arrange some enquiry on your bank immediately we will co-operate with our police department if it is needed. If you lose as it is will spoil your organization name. I hope that you will take an immediate action.
Sir I send all the documents regarding of this problem to your New delhi office.
Please lock Credit Card No: [protected] again I remember you for this.
This letter is prepared by my friend Mr.B.Prabhakaran cell no: +97 [protected] as per my instruction due to I don’t know the English.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
Add Company Information