[Resolved] ABN AMRO Personal Loan — 2 Times ECS hit and second time due to there mistake

fadiamaulin

I the undersigned Maulin P Fadia having one on going loan with ABN AMRO (ahmedabad) my loan account no is 9374112 and problem started on 2nd of november 2008, there is debit instruction from my HDFC bank saving account for ECS... but on 2nd of november my funds were underclearing so 1st time my ECS gone return due to insufficient fund from HDFC Bank. here in this case i know as per RBI guideline i have to maintance sufficient closing balance... i agree that this time it was my mistake...After two days there was a call from concern department of ABN AMRO (Noida) and he told me to pay them through cheque.. ..on 06/11/2008 person came to my place and collect the cheque of 7049 rs cheque no 400306 HDFC Bank. i am having reciept (Reciept no. 9551RBSM/1458) and the same cheque has been cleared on 08/11/2008 from my account i am having debit entry in my account in favour of ABN Amro...so matter is closed...

nut on 11th of november again ECS hit in my account but i have already paid through cheque ECS was returnd... so its kind of communication gape from ABN AMro collection department... my demand with ABN AMro is only that when there is a mistake from your side and due to that my credit track is affecting you should have to give me one appology letter that due to there communication gape second time ECS hit after i had paid...

but some Mr Ram (Delhi) called me and he also confirm that its a mistake from there side but not be able to give appology letter as their bank has no drafted letter for this kind of mistakes... sounds silly... and secondly he told me if first time ECS returns then system will automatically hit ECS second time... i agree with that system but i ask him. so, why person from ABN call me and collect the cheque instead of informing this... if at that time there person told me this then i keep balance and do not issue a cheque for the same...

i simply ask for applogy letter as there person gave me wrong instructions...

hope that you will deffinatly look in to the matter and please feel free to contact me on[protected] ...

thanks and regards,

Maulin fadia
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-06 20:33:34
Remove my post

Comments

ABN AMRO — ECS TO BE STOP

PLEASE STOP MY ECS against loan accoaunt number 9211272
AND GIVE ME REFUND AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

All details and attachment already forward to your call centre and they confirm the same.

Date : 19th May 2008

Sub.: Wrong Debit to be refund toward loan No 9211272

With reference to above subject I would draw your attentation that I have paid the said loan in 30th July 2007.
Since 8 months I am out of town and now I checked my saving account number 36763 of Bank of India, Ballard Estate,
I found that your are still sending ECS of Rs 4, 111/- since last 5 months and they got cleared also.

Due to this my LIC and other important cheques are bounce and I have to pay heavy penalty.
I do not know how to recoverd the same. But please give me credit of Rs 20, 555 as early as possible in my same saving account.

For your reference please find here with

1. Your letter copy toward full and final settlement
2. Payment receipt copy of Rs 95, 500/- number 13467 dated 30/7/2007 thru cheque no 001237 if ICICI Bank.
3. ICICI Bank statement where you will found that above cheque has been cleared on 9/08/2007.

I awaiting for your reply.

Regards and Thanks,

Rakesh Bhargava
I did agreement with Club Mahindra for Holiday/summer vacation at Club Mahindra property in the month of Feb.2009 and i have paid 10% advance and i did agreement for 90% in EMI threw ECS. But due to very weak and unprofessional service, I does not want to countinue with agreement and i want to close my ECS with immd. effect, but My HDFC bank is not ready for stop of this ECS and i have made call so many time at their customer care[protected] and it is very sad that all of the execuitves are not know how can i stop this ECS. After my request they are not ready to take my request and as on 7th June they trf one EMI threw ECS of Rs. 7797/-

Pl help/...

ABN AMRO Personal Loan — Abbusive & Insultaing language

i am repeating my letter to local ABN branch. I have two past such letters. Pls inform wher can i mail them to you.

i am trying to attch all my 3 letters to you as attachment. I trust you will get it.

even after paying ECS ever since July 2006, S and maintain amount in bank account, we get repeat call from ABN Delhi. I asked them to provide reason for the ECS gtting rejected in worting so that i can talk to my bank if required. Also requested them to find why ECS getting clear for so many years to solve the problem.

Instead Mr. Rajesh calling from[protected] prefer to use all possible foul & Insulting words. Hence we both had to stop taking his phones.

FOR HEMA ANJARIA

jagadip anjaria [ husband]
personal loan against my card for which i send a letter of request for pre closer and after that as i was directed by the custemor care executive i deposit rs. 188965.00 in cash as a final payment includes the principal balance +pre closer charges 3% + 10.3% service charge on the amount of pre closer charge regarding this i recived a letter from your office ref. no.[protected] demanding rs.8269.26 without telling me for what this amount stands in my a/c when i contected bank by phone executive after chacking my a/c thay told me that this amount appears due to some technical mistake & assures me that it will be reverse after my request ref. no [protected] after few days when i contact the same office they told me it will took some more days ref. no[protected] yesterday again i was told to wait for some days or contact your office this is to inform you that i have made full n final payment n deposit the amount before the due date as i was directed by bank by phone executive so kindly look my matter solve my problems & send me N.O.C. THANK YOU yours narender singh jaggi

ABN Amro Personal Loan — exis balance

Dear sir
I am Narender Singh Jaggi a credit card holder of your bank i was enjoying a personal loan against my card for which i send a letter of request for pre closer and after that as i was directed by the custemor care executive i deposit rs. 188965.00 in cash as a final payment includes the principal balance +pre closer charges 3% + 10.3% service charge on the amount of pre closer charge regarding this i recived a letter from your office ref. no.[protected] demanding rs.8269.26 without telling me for what this amount stands in my a/c when i contected bank by phone executive after chacking my a/c thay told me that this amount appears due to some technical mistake & assures me that it will be reverse after my request ref. no [protected] after few days when i contact the same office they told me it will took some more days ref. no[protected] yesterday again i was told to wait for some days or contact your office this is to inform you that i have made full n final payment n deposit the amount before the due date as i was directed by bank by phone executive so kindly look my matter solve my problems & send me N.O.C. THANK YOU yours Narender singh jaggi

Hansalaya Building 15, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001