Accel Frontline — ACCEL FRONTLINE LIMITED.Madurai region,Tamilnadu.India.

senthilvinayagam
The service agent's behaviour that by accepting the product for a service the agent seems to be content that their responsibility seizes by just handing the customer a mere acknowledgement for the handed product.They should realise that they are being paid for by the customer for the service they provide on behalf of the representing company and the customer too.Their lethargy in saying that they are not aware of the status of the product arrival and the probable due date for the service of the product does not make them feel that they need not be paid for the effort which was left for it to happen by itself.They should intimate the company they are representing(Sony Ericcson) about their charity they are running.If they are running it for charity there are so many other ways to beg and plead to make money without misleading others as if they are responsible to collect a defective product and return it with proper comunication.

Comments

Really I telling this, The Accel Team Members are sincere and dedicated employees and supporting organization.

I must appreciate the excellent support provided by all Accel Team Members in Madurai to accomplish the replacement of my Transcend Pen Drive earlier to the targeted time.

Also My sincere thanks to the entire Transcend Organization for supporting us well ... this was possible due to the excellent support provided by the Accel team throughout the country...

Hence I thought I must put this appreciating note to all of you. Well done guys! Please keep it up.

Once Again My sincere thanks to Accel Organization and Transcend Organization.

Thankyou,

Suresh.A

+91 44 4225 2000
    75, Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600029
    Accel Frontline - ACCEL FRONTLINE LIMITED.Madurai region,Tamilnadu.India.