[Resolved]  Accent Consultancy – India — Cheated for the name of recruitment for a Dubai based company

I have got a call from this consultancy for a Job in Dubai in a fake company Computech Wireless Technologies for the position Data Analyst.

I got a call for the technical interview and got clear that round and they asked for my documents for the verification with the the slip on rs. 2000/- which will be deposited to a given A/C.

AccountNumber: [protected]
Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd., R.T. Nagar Branch, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

And finally they have told that the final interview with client will be there to their office on the 21st and 22nd Oct.
But after 20th of Oct there was not any information for this interview.

Then i tried to their no and it was switched off. they have given all the details as:
Mohammed Faizur Rahman | Senior IT Consultant | Direct Phone: [protected] | Accent Consultancy - India | Reg. NO. 000158/BANG/PER/1000+/3/114/85 | Manipal Business Center - Regus Chamber - Dickinson Road, Off MG Rd. Bangalore - Karnataka - India

Its totally fake.

Comments

Even i had a call from this company. But got dobut on their conversation and so i have not paid them anything. Now by reading this my dobut got confirmed.
I am also got cheated by the same person...
Accent Consultancy – India

Cheated for the name of recruitment for a Dubai besed company
I have got a call from this consultancy for a Job in Dubai in a fake company Computech Wireless Technologies for the position Web Developer.

AccountNumber:[protected]
Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd., R.T. Nagar Branch, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

And finally they have told that the final interview with client will be there to their office on the 1st and 2nd Nov and they send me the revised date 9th Nov and 10th Nov 2009.
But after 10th of Nov there was not any information for this interview.

I have three mobile numbers and all are switched off now

Not a single no is working now.
i am also cheated by the same name.
iam also cheated by the name of accent consultancy for computech .So guys beware ..
Dear All,

I am also one of the victum of this guy Faizur Rehman,

They gave me date for final interview 9th 10th Nov 2009 and after 7th his mobile is switch off.

Please take care such guy.

with same address and name that guy cheated me as i'm waiting for his call, mobiles are swithed off its not working .so requesting all of you guys please beware of such fraud no's and consultants
Thank you soooooooooo much people, because I have given my interview on phone and I was eager to know the status. However I people just saved me from one more fraud and also my money. Thank you so much guys...
Thanks for sharing. You saved my friend and his money

Now its not Accent Consultancy its now Arab consultancy, Now there contact number is

Mohammed Mujeeb
Consultant, Arab HR Consultancy
Direct Ph# (+[protected]
No the contact number is (+[protected]
Even I received their email stating the same company and consultancy is Arab Consultancy. I was asked to call back to the mobile no mentioned in the email and also I recieved 2-3 sms. I discarded the same but again on last week I received a msg stating this is the final notification, etc..etc...

I thought of giving a try and called back. After so many attempts I got connect with Mujeeb on [protected] and had a telephonic interview. He told me that he got my resume from naukri and even I have applied for that. Since I randomly apply for all the relevant openings I thought I might have. He also brief'd me about the Computech Company and the job role as Network Designer. An internal support. He had send my resume to Computech and told me that I will receive a call from them or an email. Then I have to come to bangalore office for an interview. The way he spoke to me and the briefing section I thought it's a genuine one.

Few mins back I received a mail from the same no stating my resume is approved; please check my email. Since I didnt received any I tried calling him back. He told the company had send the email directly to me, he doesnt know the content.

Till now he didnt mention about the payment, etc.. He told all the expenses will be paid by the company for attending the interview, etc...

Awaiting their response and have to see how far they will go... :)

Guys I thank all of you for letting me and others know about this fraud agency.

CompuTech Wireless Network Solutions — This company is Fraud

This company is fraud.

Please be careful. There is not any company of this name in Saudi and UAE.

This ARAB consultancy is also fraud.

They are smart Cheaters and targeted the Engineers and qualified person.

Please be careful..... Never send any money to them before selection.

All the Best!!!!!!
Fakharuddin Ali Ansari
Arab HR Consultancy <arab.hr.[protected]@gmail.com>
24 November 2009
subjectImportant: Application Forms and Account Details
mailed-bygmail.com
Signed bygmail.com
Arab HR Consultancy to me
show details 24 Nov (2 days ago)

Thank you for contacting Arab HR Consultancy.
We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully cleared the 1st round of Online Telephonic Verification for CompuTech Wireless Network Solutions Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / United Arab Emirates.

As discussed please find the following attached pdf forms (Application Form, Employee Goal Form, Employee Referral Form and Health Form) Scan the following documents: Marks Sheet, Certification, Employment Proof, Passport First & Last page, Passport Size Photo (White or Blue Background). Email the scan copies to AHRC for further paper check.

Please follow the given steps:
1. Download Attachments, fill the forms, scan and e-mail it back to AHRC
2. Please scan the bank transfer receipt of Rs. 2000/- and e-mail to AHRC
[Online Transfer can e-mail the screenshot with Transaction ID]

Please make the payments for the followings:
Photo Copies : Rs. 50/- (Non Refundable)
Registration : Rs. 100/- (Non Refundable)
Courier : Rs. 1850/- (Refundable)[DHL Charges for 1gm to 500gm]
Courier Charges will be refunded once BVC is cleared.

BANK TRANSFER / ONLINE TRANSFER
As discussed please find below our bank details:

Account Name: Mohammed Mansoor Khan
Account Number:[protected]
Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd., R.T. Nagar Branch, Bangalore

IFCI Code : ICIC0000402
ABA NO : NIL
Associate in UAE : National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Swift Code : CHASUS33

Note: Please change the subject of the email when your replying back to your Resume Approval Code.

Wishing you all the very best.
Mohammed Mujeeb | Senior IT Consultant | Direct Phone: [protected], [protected] | Arab HR Consultancy | Registration Licence NO: 000158/BANG/PER/1000+/3/114/85 | 13/63, Convent Rd, Off Richmond Rd, Bangalore -25
This is absolutely true . They are a cheaters. Can anyone tell how we can get our monies back and where exactly we can complaint about them.
Accent Consultancy – Bangalore India

Cheated for the name of recruitment for a Saudi Arabia bassed Computech Wireless Technologies. I have received ems from this Consiltancy. I got a call from this consultancy for a Job in Saudi Arabia in a fake company Computech Wireless Technologies for the position of Technical Assistant..

AccountNumber:[protected]
Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd., R.T. Nagar Branch, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

And finally they have told that the final interview with client will be taken place at their office on the 22nd Novmeber and that they will send me the air ticket for attending the personal interview. Till then I was waiting for their call and the ticket for attending the interview

But after 22nd of Nov there was not any information for this interview.

I have three mobile numbers and all are switched off now

Not a single no is working now.

It seems this is a fake company. They are cheating the public. Please take action agaisnt this consultancy so that they will not cheat the poor public.

Arun Gopinath

I got a call for the online interview and got clear that round and they asked for my documents for the verification with the the slip on rs. 2000/- which will be deposited to a given A/C.18935001

this is the person cheated and frued frued porjery
A.c .no 18935001 Accesnt Consultancy India (or) Computech Wireless Technology
Name : Mohammed Faizur Rahman | Senior IT Consultant | Direct Phone:[protected], [protected] | Accent Consultancy - India | Reg. NO.000158/BANG/PER/1000+/3/114/85 | Manipal Business Center - RegusChamber - MG Rd. Bangalore - Karnataka - India

***** ***** Cheating fraud Cheating fraud Cheating fraud Cheating fraud Cheating fraud *******

Careful guys
All the above complaints are true. I got the same experience from Accent Consultancy India. I also lost 2000 rupees. I am going to take legal action against this fraud guys. please join with me
Every thing what you all are stating is true. The Guys are professionals, as every aspect they tried to pretend was genuine. Now the only thing with which we can caught them is with Account numbers. As they used to change the phone numbers like anything and the ID proofs would be fake for sure. I had also forwarded the mails and the Account numbers to the Cyber Crime Email address and got the confirmation too and they will surely take care of these guys shortly, the thing is not with the money but they had played with our emotions and trust. Guys can join me to caught the convicts. " You people can also forward your email along with the evidence mails (pdfs) to this below Email ID.

Bangalore
(for whole of the Karnataka)
Address:
+[protected]
+[protected]FAX)
Web site: http://www.cyberpolicebangalore.nic.in/
Email-id: [protected]@blr.vsnl.net.in, [protected]@kar.nic.in"

Thanking you all guys for the same...

Justice Love.
My sister is working in icici bank and she crossed checked the Account numbers and gave me the address on the account. on verification she found that no such address exists. These guys use fake documents to execute this kind of jobs.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other